A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

such a long long time ago :thumbup:

Re: 1927

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:23 pm

6 bysedd wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Obsessed Paedo is back on here yet again - sounds like he's pissed. Again.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:23 pm

Love the fact you're on a Cardiff City messageboard in what a time you should be celebrating. I made the most of it, we were celebrating for ages in the ground, got home and just watched the game over and over again. What a pathetic man you are

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:24 pm

He's not a man you've just insulted all men

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:25 pm

Something they have not matched in all their history! :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Square flags FFS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:27 pm

.......and he's very, very dodgy. He likes to bump threads. I'll bump one of his that he's forgotten about (he was pissed, again) to show what he likes. Search through his posts. You'll find the image that I'm talking about. Sick.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:29 pm

two ways to look at that

yes 1927 is a long time ago

however since we were founded in 1899 it only took us 28 years to win our first major Trophy its taken you 100 years

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:30 pm

very true! but have you been told by your father or anyone of the day your club went to Wembley and won fa cup?
or an fa cup final? my dad told me, and I can tell my grand kids and my son tell his kids he went to see team play in fa cup final! can you do that? :lol:

conversation closed! :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:49 am

so our history we should dismiss it should we ! just cos it was a long time ago so any other team with a history of trophies shouldnt count them eh...lets tell man u ,liverpool,arsenal ,madrid and barca that the trophies they won in previous years dont count eh !!!!!!....you lot are just bitter ,im sure if u win the tin pot cup as you called it you'll be sprouting plenty of shit.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:17 pm

2012 u numpty. :thumbup:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:25 pm

Even if you win the League Cup or FA Cup coup will still be bigger. The FA Cup is more highly regarded, taken more seriously and we beat Arsenal to win the cup. Although you've knocked out Chelsea, you will lift the cup vs Bradford in a cup thats value has deteriorated year upon year. Of course its still a decent achievement but stop pretending please. Lets keep it real.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:04 pm

HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:Even if you win the League Cup or FA Cup coup will still be bigger. The FA Cup is more highly regarded, taken more seriously and we beat Arsenal to win the cup. Although you've knocked out Chelsea, you will lift the cup vs Bradford in a cup thats value has deteriorated year upon year. Of course its still a decent achievement but stop pretending please. Lets keep it real.

We knocked out the holders too,Liverpool.Remember them? The team that beat you in last year's final? ;) Not only did we beat the holders but the current champions of Europe en route as well.

Who was it that you beat to get to Wembley? Blackburn,Middlesboro and some other tinpot club weren't it?

And when you beat Arsenal in 1927,10 years previously they were called Woolwich Arsenal :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:11 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:Even if you win the League Cup or FA Cup coup will still be bigger. The FA Cup is more highly regarded, taken more seriously and we beat Arsenal to win the cup. Although you've knocked out Chelsea, you will lift the cup vs Bradford in a cup thats value has deteriorated year upon year. Of course its still a decent achievement but stop pretending please. Lets keep it real.

We knocked out the holders too,Liverpool.Remember them? The team that beat you in last year's final? ;) Not only did we beat the holders but the current champions of Europe en route as well.

Who was it that you beat to get to Wembley? Blackburn,Middlesboro and some other tinpot club weren't it?

And when you beat Arsenal in 1927,10 years previously they were called Woolwich Arsenal :lol:

youve only got to beat bradford so the cups yours. in the bag. its a stick on. a penalty kick. theres absolutely no chance of you not winning that cup now but if the unthinkable should happen and little bradford beat you, well...doubt we'll see your kind on here again in a hurry! :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:12 pm

6 bysedd wrote:

For a club STILL yet to win a SIGNIFICANT trophy you try to "lessen" OUR achievements!!!

Poor attempt at a wind up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:13 pm

It's not as long ago as never, though. :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:14 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

youve only got to beat bradford so the cups yours. in the bag. its a stick on. a penalty kick. theres absolutely no chance of you not winning that cup now but if the unthinkable should happen and little bradford beat you, well...doubt we'll see your kind on here again in a hurry! :lol:

It's only a messageboard and i'd show my face again no problem.I wouldn't be like the CCFC who USED to post on PlanetSwans :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:25 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

It's only a messageboard and i'd show my face again no problem.I wouldn't be like the CCFC who USED to post on PlanetSwans :lol:

hmm we'll see eh!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:02 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

I recall you saying you were finished with this site. "My work is done" you said but as soon as you get promoted you are back on.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:09 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

I recall you saying you were finished with this site. "My work is done" you said but as soon as you get promoted you are back on.

I can't recall ever saying that.Have you a link to that comment?

I hope all the dates and times match up with your statement btw.

Apology made,if true :thumbup:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:22 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:

I can't recall ever saying that.Have you a link to that comment?

I hope all the dates and times match up with your statement btw.

Apology made,if true :thumbup:

It was under your old username.

I can't be arsed to look up a link. I'll let everyone judge who they believe, you or me.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:23 pm

:lol: Ok

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:29 pm

He wouldn't come to Cardiff because he'd get a good pasting and he knows it. He's just waiting for someone to snap and threaten him so he can then get a Cardiff City fan arrested by crying to the police. They're all the same breed these Swansea fans. They want to feel loved and the focal point of attention but as soon as someone opposes or they don't get their own way they go crying.

The ball boy proved that last night when Hazard gave him what he deserved for being a time wasting idiot. Luckily for him, you can't blame him for spoiling the game as it was already one of the most boring spectacles I've ever witnessed.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:31 pm

HeFilmsTheClouds wrote:He wouldn't come to Cardiff because he'd get a good pasting and he knows it. He's just waiting for someone to snap and threaten him so he can then get a Cardiff City fan arrested by crying to the police. They're all the same breed these Swansea fans. They want to feel loved and the focal point of attention but as soon as someone opposes or they don't get their own way they go crying.

The ball boy proved that last night when Hazard gave him what he deserved for being a time wasting idiot. Luckily for him, you can't blame him for spoiling the game as it was already one of the most boring spectacles I've ever witnessed.

:?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:36 pm

6 bysedd wrote:

and for the record, liverpool who won last yr on pens, beat man city and chelsea on their way to the final... you can only beat whos put in front of you...

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Still to this day tho its oh so sweet

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:48 pm

Better than never moose :lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:22 pm

6 bysedd wrote:

You beat liverpools reserves. They didn't play their first team as they like most teams don't give a shit about the little tin cup you've suddenly promoted to be on a par to the champions league :lol:
I wouldn't swap 1927 with your third rate 2013. Fact. :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:26 pm

GOT YOU ALL AT IT

embarrassing really how easy it is for the jacks with some on here..

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:32 pm

And it will always be a bigger achievement than you winning the League Cup. :D :D :D :D :D

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:53 pm

..... a little more recently Doris de Vries on his butt , the returned prodigal son Alan State scratching his head & Angel Rangel - the hero of the homeless , still chasing Bellers shadow into the stand ! History - made every day - and ours will catch up with yours soon enough my Pikey friend ! :ayatollah: