Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why do we care?

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:01 pm

For god sake some of you are embarrasing get a f*cking grip of yourselves, never seen such a bitter bunch in my days. I understand they are our rivals but why do some of you give a damn so much, it's cringeworthy. Back in my day we only talked about the Jacks when we were jumping on their heads.

"They were lucky" "They defended all game" "There fans are shit" - We always say (and rightfully) that we are the biggest club so f*cking act like it and give them credit where credits due. The way some of you are going on tonight your wives will find you swinging from a rope tommorrow.

:old: :old:

Re: Why do we care?

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:03 pm

HERE f*cking HERE!! :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:17 pm

Totally agree Mr Davies. City fans, "get a grip", & stick together!!!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:19 pm

did you dance on their heads?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:17 am

Always Blue wrote:did you dance on their heads?

Back in my day..

:old:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:22 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Always Blue wrote:did you dance on their heads?

Back in my day..

Moon stomping, or moon walking?

:lol:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:28 am

back in your day ? :lol: :roll:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:51 am

There indicates a place as in, "I live here not there." It is the opposite of here.

Their is the possessive of they, as in "They live there but it isn't their house.

:roll:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:53 am

TheTrueBlue7 wrote:HERE f*cking HERE!! :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No idea why you're saying that, as you were one of the worst for it last night.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:02 pm

finally agree with you on something :) didnt watch game and didnt no about score until this morning, only when it came on the news. do not care if they win it or lose it. will i stop myself going to wolves just so i can watch the cup final NO. Cardiff come first and always will. i do not care what any other club does, unless they are doing us a favour

Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:16 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:finally agree with you on something :) didnt watch game and didnt no about score until this morning, only when it came on the news. do not care if they win it or lose it. will i stop myself going to wolves just so i can watch the cup final NO. Cardiff come first and always will. i do not care what any other club does, unless they are doing us a favour

Here here, I value the rivalry during the GAMES when we are PLAYING THEM. I couldn't give a monkies otherwise, the derby will always be special occasion for both fans but a derby is a game not a season of slanging matches, I couldn't give a f**k how many tickets they sell at Ipswich.

And Droopy, your bitterness makes me laugh.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:25 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:finally agree with you on something :) didnt watch game and didnt no about score until this morning, only when it came on the news. do not care if they win it or lose it. will i stop myself going to wolves just so i can watch the cup final NO. Cardiff come first and always will. i do not care what any other club does, unless they are doing us a favour

Here here, I value the rivalry during the GAMES when we are PLAYING THEM. I couldn't give a monkies otherwise, the derby will always be special occasion for both fans but a derby is a game not a season of slanging matches, I couldn't give a f**k how many tickets they sell at Ipswich.

And Droopy, your bitterness makes me laugh.

Have to admit I agree with you on this one.Its f*cking embarrassing the way some people carry.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:06 pm

I agree with this so much. I reckon if you started this thread with the name swansea in it you would of had more replies. Some of our fans need to get a grip.
Small time mentality wallowing in other clubs glory.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:53 pm

Kingyccfc wrote:I agree with this so much. I reckon if you started this thread with the name swansea in it you would of had more replies. Some of our fans need to get a grip.

Here here, we are obsessed. Hate to admit but our fan base has changed so much, jealousy and bitterness pours out of the fingers of some posters on here. I, myself, do not think about them when we aren't playing them and I don't understand the mentality of anyone who spends time getting angry about them doing well unless we are playing them.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:09 pm

Kingyccfc wrote:I agree with this so much. I reckon if you started this thread with the name swansea in it you would of had more replies. Some of our fans need to get a grip.

Here here, we are obsessed. Hate to admit but our fan base has changed so much, jealousy and bitterness pours out of the fingers of some posters on here. I, myself, do not think about them when we aren't playing them and I don't understand the mentality of anyone who spends time getting angry about them doing well unless we are playing them.

If you think our fan base has changed now then my god where in for one mighty shock next year if we go up. This club will turn into a yuppy club IMO. 15000 so called fans waiting for a place in the ground. Its sad but its the price of relative success.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:20 pm

Post of the year. :D