Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: eden hazzrd

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Swansea' Ashley Williams on Eden Hazard's red card: "Demba Ba told me the ball boy held onto it but I saw him kick him & you can't do that."

How can you see the kick but not the kid lying on the ball?

To be fair I have only just seen it and it was out of order, but Williams saying that is ridiculous.

Sad thing is that snotty little c**t will claim all kinds of injurys now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CHARLIEM0RGA ... 9700602881

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Typical jack going down without a fight :lol:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:59 pm

MrEvans wrote:
samdm94 wrote:
MrEvans wrote:f*cking disgusting attitude from fellow Cardiff fans here because it's a Swansea ball boy. If that was a Cardiff ballboy you'd be up in arms.

He looked like he caught him in the ribs/lungs when he kicked him. He was only young!

Definite red card, god knows what the ballboy was doing, but to bloody condone violence from an adult on a child is down right disgusting.

get a grip

Judging by your username, you're born 94?

Your'e a f*cking kid, you have no idea what you're on about in this scenario. When you grow up, you'll understand that an adult kicking a child is wrong.

He nudged the ball out you whopper :roll:

and hes not a kid hes in college ffs. at least 16.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:00 pm

MrEvans wrote:
samdm94 wrote:
MrEvans wrote:f*cking disgusting attitude from fellow Cardiff fans here because it's a Swansea ball boy. If that was a Cardiff ballboy you'd be up in arms.

He looked like he caught him in the ribs/lungs when he kicked him. He was only young!

Definite red card, god knows what the ballboy was doing, but to bloody condone violence from an adult on a child is down right disgusting.

get a grip

Your'e a f*cking kid, you have no idea what you're on about in this scenario. When you grow up, you'll understand that an adult kicking a child is wrong.

who the f**k are you to judge me on a f*cking user name ? :? you dont know me :? go cry into a pillow or something

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:01 pm

He kicks them once, he kicks them twice Hazard, Hazard. He kicks them once, he kicks them twice Hazard, Hazard. And when he went to kick some more the ball boy landed on the floor, Eden Hazard Chelsea's 17 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky: :malky:

Paul Keevil wrote:
Aramore wrote:
Paul Keevil wrote:Taking aside the fact that it's Swansea how could the referee have acted any differently?

That looked "Violent Conduct" to me. Apart from that Hazard could also be found guilty of leaving the field of play without permission.

Not what we want but those are the rules

he wasn't leaving the field of play without permission, he was collecting the ball for a corner. Some little prick was lying on top of it.

The kid knew what he was doing but Hazard should not have got involved. Ok he wasn't booked for leaving the field but according to the laws of the game (I used to be referee) he could have received a yellow for that alone.

Kicking anyone when they are lying on the ground, whether on the field or off, is violent conduct and a straight red. Some of us are parents. If that had been our kid who had been kicked we would not have been happy.

Swansea are in the final. So what - let's not be bitter. We'll finish above them in the league next year instead!

You will not be booked for trying to retrieve a ball gone out of play.

Mario Polotelli wrote:
MrEvans wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

get a grip

At least 17. Talked about his hazard perception test on twitter ironically

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:02 pm

This is blown out of all proportion tbh and although Hazard shoudl never have done it the ball bou knew exactly what he was doing and the rolled around when Hazard hardly touched him (you can see he clearly gets the ball). If you see on his Twitter he boasts about doing this tonight.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:03 pm

best part was kid getting up a bit and shouting ref holding his ribs then when no1 paying attention he roles back on his side to waste more time

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:04 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
MrEvans wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

get a grip

He clearly hit him in the ribs.

Your bitterness towards the jacks is truly pathetic if you're going to let it blow over him hitting a kid.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:09 pm

watching it again in slow motion hazard firstly puts his foot under him to "feel" for the ball before trying to stab it out from under the cheating prick!! :evil: :evil: ........Which makes it look like hes kicked him, the kid knew exactly what he was doing!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:10 pm

MrEvans wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
MrEvans wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

get a grip

Your bitterness towards the jacks is truly pathetic if you're going to let it blow over him hitting a kid.

If you look at it from multiple angles you'll see Hazard kicks the ball. Still wrong though.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:11 pm

Josh f**k off down the liberty you jack loving tw*t

HAZZARD

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:13 pm

You f*cking legend!!! Didn't even kick him the little jack fucker overreacted like a birch.. Jack scum also Ashley Williams f**k off you wouldn't do shit

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:14 pm

MrEvans wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

get a grip

Hes the same age as you :roll:

Or have we rumbled another multi here :roll:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
MrEvans wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

get a grip

Or have we rumbled ajother multi here:roll:

His lack of intelligence made me think otherwise.

& the above, the front of his foot hit the ball, maybe but clearly the shin/top of his foot follow through onto his ribs.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:17 pm

MrEvans wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
MrEvans wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

get a grip

& the above, the front of his foot hit the ball, maybe but clearly the shin/top of his foot follow through onto his ribs.

Oh come on its not like it was going to kill him :lol:

Think Laudrups responce was very good

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:18 pm

PtB wrote:
Paul Keevil wrote:
Aramore wrote:
Paul Keevil wrote:Taking aside the fact that it's Swansea how could the referee have acted any differently?

That looked "Violent Conduct" to me. Apart from that Hazard could also be found guilty of leaving the field of play without permission.

he wasn't leaving the field of play without permission, he was collecting the ball for a corner. Some little prick was lying on top of it.

The kid knew what he was doing but Hazard should not have got involved. Ok he wasn't booked for leaving the field but according to the laws of the game (I used to be referee) he could have received a yellow for that alone.

Kicking anyone when they are lying on the ground, whether on the field or off, is violent conduct and a straight red. Some of us are parents. If that had been our kid who had been kicked we would not have been happy.

Swansea are in the final. So what - let's not be bitter. We'll finish above them in the league next year instead!

PtB you are probably right and I am of the mindset that players should not be booked for diving into the crowd when scoring a goal. The main point is that Hazard should not have been there. There was no time wasting as Chris Foy would just have added the time anyway.

Let's not be bitter about this. Swansea, in my opinion, have reached their high point. They will probably win the League Cup and play in the distraction that is called the Europa Cup.

As a club I think we have far more going for us and I genuinely believe that next year we will be a top 10 side - with further investment from VT - and it won't be long before we are playing in front of 35,000 supporters if not more.

Good Luck to Swansea - but I wouldn't swap with them!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:19 pm

bragging about time wasting and being back for the game and going to be player manager behind the goals in both halfs on twitter 3 hrs ago! and hes 18 in august :shock: does he do drama in college I wonder?

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:19 pm

Rolling around on the floor when he hadnt been touched.

Michu must have taught him that.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:20 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
MrEvans wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
MrEvans wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

get a grip

Oh come on its not like it was going to kill him :lol:

Think Laudrups responce was very good

Nah, I know but I think it's disgusting behaviour, Laudrups response was very good indeed.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:21 pm

citybluechris wrote:bragging about time wasting and being back for the game and going to be player manager behind the goals in both halfs on twitter 3 hrs ago! and hes 18 in august :shock: does he do drama in college I wonder?

18 and crying on tv. what a prick.

MrEvans wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
MrEvans wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

get a grip

He nudged the ball out you whopper :

Honestly mate if you think that is violence against a kid - You haven't lived.

That was comedy gold.
Last edited by llan bluebird on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mario Polotelli wrote:Rolling around on the floor when he hadnt been touched.

Michu must have taught him that.

his coat was thicker than arsene wengers!! he wouldnt even av felt it even if he did kick him in the ribs!!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:23 pm

Typical cheating jack

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:25 pm

The idiot kicked the kid, just because they are Jacks you can't get away from the truth, no matter hoe good it sounds he did kick him
http://sports.nationalpost.com/2013/01/ ... -ball-boy/

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:27 pm

Igovernor wrote:The idiot kicked the kid, just because they are Jacks you can't get away from the truth, no matter hoe good it sounds he did kick him
http://sports.nationalpost.com/2013/01/ ... -ball-boy/

Watch out, you might get labeled a jack by Polo. :roll:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:28 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:
PtB wrote:
Paul Keevil wrote:
Aramore wrote:

PtB you are probably right and I am of the mindset that players should not be booked for diving into the crowd when scoring a goal. The main point is that Hazard should not have been there. There was no time wasting as Chris Foy would just have added the time anyway.

Let's not be bitter about this. Swansea, in my opinion, have reached their high point. They will probably win the League Cup and play in the distraction that is called the Europa Cup.

As a club I think we have far more going for us and I genuinely believe that next year we will be a top 10 side - with further investment from VT - and it won't be long before we are playing in front of 35,000 supporters if not more.

Good Luck to Swansea - but I wouldn't swap with them!

Totally agree mate. Ironically I only saw a few minutes due to being at work but I picked those few minutes!