Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:34 pm

btw sorry if this is another post about the same topic, didnt realise cos i was typing as soon as it happened!

Re: HE SHOULD HAVE KICKED THE GYPOE HARDER

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:34 pm

never seen anything like it !!! ballboy milked it from what I could see !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: eden hazzrd

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:35 pm

Bit of compo for the boy coming up I reckon lol. Its obvious whats gonna be said already. Eden Hazard man handled the kid he fell on the ball winded himself then Hazard gave him a kick in the ribs for good measure = Assault lol = Out of court settlement = nice little earner. Be interesting to see the close up of it all later.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:36 pm

"He kicks little kids, he kicks little kiiiiiiiiiiids, Eden Hazard, he kicks little kids."

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:37 pm

hazard shouldn't of kicked the ball so that's going to make him out the bad guy BUT that ball boy knew what he was doing he didn't want to give the ball away to any Chelsea player and made a massive meal of it by turning his body falling on floor and lying on top of the ball, I don't think he faked the ribs cuz the ball which hazard kicked was clearly inbeded in the fat boys body, I find it funny now on my facebook how many macs scousers etc are all calling hazard over when they got a team with evra, suarez etc playing for them :lol:

f*cking disgusting attitude from fellow Cardiff fans here because it's a Swansea ball boy. If that was a Cardiff ballboy you'd be up in arms.

He looked like he caught him in the ribs/lungs when he kicked him. He was only young!

Definite red card, god knows what the ballboy was doing, but to bloody condone violence from an adult on a child is down right disgusting.

Tomorrow's headlines,

Sir Alex: "He could have killed him"

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:40 pm

samdm94 wrote:legend, gave that jack a good kicking :lol:

same old Jack Tw&ts cheats all way down :oops: :oops:

Just shows how desperate swans were to get to final! Cheat any way can!
Last edited by pembroke allan on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Only in Swansea would ballboys cheat

He kept the ball and asked Hazard if he wanted to buy any pegs or sticky sticky he had under his coat and that's when he kicked him :D

BTW Come on Bradford ;)

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:41 pm

griffy wrote:"He kicks little kids, he kicks little kiiiiiiiiiiids, Eden Hazard, he kicks little kids."

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:41 pm

do I need new glasses? serious question, everyone saying saying hazard kicked the ball boy but I could of sworn he just kicked the ball?

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:45 pm

MrEvans wrote:f*cking disgusting attitude from fellow Cardiff fans here because it's a Swansea ball boy. If that was a Cardiff ballboy you'd be up in arms.

He looked like he caught him in the ribs/lungs when he kicked him. He was only young!

Definite red card, god knows what the ballboy was doing, but to bloody condone violence from an adult on a child is down right disgusting.

Yes it was out of order what Hazard did no doubting that.

The boy was out of order for what he did though and made a meal of it.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:45 pm

MrEvans wrote:f*cking disgusting attitude from fellow Cardiff fans here because it's a Swansea ball boy. If that was a Cardiff ballboy you'd be up in arms.

get a grip

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:46 pm

Serious question:

If (IF IF IF IF IF IF IF, not jinxing it) we go up this season, will we give Hazard a cheer when we play Chelsea?

Considering the lad wasn't actually injured I think it would be a good bit of banter. :lol:

He will get banned for it, it will be the same punishment as what cantona got years ago for fly kicking a palace fan i think it was :lol:

DamnRightIveGotTheBlues wrote:Serious question:

If (IF IF IF IF IF IF IF, not jinxing it) we go up this season, will we give Hazard a cheer when we play Chelsea?

Considering the lad wasn't actually injured I think it would be a good bit of banter. :lol:

Definitely.

Hazard is my new fave Chelsea player.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:47 pm

And Coleman can f**k off as well. The sooner those pair of jack wankers get sacked the better.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:49 pm

This thread sure does spew some common sense. :roll:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:49 pm

something wrong with you twats for Christ sake its was a young boy doing his Job, What if it was your son , you Twats

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:50 pm

https://twitter.com/CHARLIEM0RGAN/statu ... 9700602881

The ball boy tweeted this before kick off.

Tells you everything.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:50 pm

Aramore wrote:
Paul Keevil wrote:Taking aside the fact that it's Swansea how could the referee have acted any differently?

That looked "Violent Conduct" to me. Apart from that Hazard could also be found guilty of leaving the field of play without permission.

Not what we want but those are the rules

he wasn't leaving the field of play without permission, he was collecting the ball for a corner. Some little prick was lying on top of it.

The kid knew what he was doing but Hazard should not have got involved. Ok he wasn't booked for leaving the field but according to the laws of the game (I used to be referee) he could have received a yellow for that alone.

Kicking anyone when they are lying on the ground, whether on the field or off, is violent conduct and a straight red. Some of us are parents. If that had been our kid who had been kicked we would not have been happy.

Swansea are in the final. So what - let's not be bitter. We'll finish above them in the league next year instead!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:51 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:something wrong with you twats for Christ sake its was a young boy doing his Job, What if it was your son , you Twats

His job isn't to lie on the ball and slow the game down.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:53 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:something wrong with you twats for Christ sake its was a young boy doing his Job, What if it was your son , you Twats

no offence but he wasn't doing his job by keeping hold of the place in the first place, strolling to pick ball up and guarding the ball under his body, but the comments about kicked him in head in way to far

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:54 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:He will get banned for it, it will be the same punishment as what cantona got years ago for fly kicking a palace fan i think it was :lol:

went to a night with lee sharp a while back,

he told us what fergie said after the match in the dressing room...

sir alex " giggs, you were awful today, totally off your game, pallister what were you thinking with that header... and eric, eric, you cant go kicking people in the crowd son...

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:54 pm

[quote="samdm94"]legend, gave that jack a good kicking :lol:[/quo

Just seen it on Sky, that little shit ball boy should be banned for life or give him a oscar, :oops: :oops: :oops:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:55 pm

citybluechris wrote:

no offence but he wasn't doing his job by keeping hold of the place in the first place, strolling to pick ball up and guarding the ball under his body, but the comments about kicked him in head in way to far

f**k him the fat little c**t

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:55 pm

I know it was wrong but we've all had worse things happen to us than that when we were kids. I'm pretty sure he got the ball but it doesnt matter

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:56 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
citybluechris wrote:

f**k him the fat little c**t

:lol: :lol: :malky:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:56 pm

samdm94 wrote:

get a grip

Judging by your username, you're born 94?

Your'e a f*cking kid, you have no idea what you're on about in this scenario. When you grow up, you'll understand that an adult kicking a child is wrong.