Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JACK IDIOTS ON SSN

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:08 pm

They just interviewed a guy from Swansea on SSN and he said Jacks and Chelsea were "both my clubs like" but he wanted Chelsea to win. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next Jack wanted Swansea to win, although he was wearing his WRU hoodie. Bet he cant wait to chant the rugby songs :roll:

Dopey pair of inbred tw@ts :lol:

Re: JACK IDIOTS ON SSN

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:11 pm

says it all. a guy in work is exactly the same. cant stand the prick.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Couldn't make it up :lol:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:24 pm

Forget the fans, who could miss the conk on old Huw! Jeeeesus

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:They just interviewed a guy from Swansea on SSN and he said Jacks and Chelsea were "both my clubs like" but he wanted Chelsea to win. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next Jack wanted Swansea to win, although he was wearing his WRU hoodie. Bet he cant wait to chant the rugby songs :roll:

Its why i cringe when our 'fans' sing that Hymns and arias shite. Never mind the jack b*stard
words... its RUGBY, and we get tarred with the same brush as them dopey smack head cunts

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:They just interviewed a guy from Swansea on SSN and he said Jacks and Chelsea were "both my clubs like" but he wanted Chelsea to win. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear god! :lol:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:42 pm

They make me f*cking cringe with embarrassment. I am convinced Swansea is built on an ancient plague pit. They are a blight on Wales. Don't their fans (like the Obsessed tramps who post on here) look at things like this interview and think, "f**k me, no wonder we're known as the Gypos". Obsessed Underclass, and thats absolutely the truth.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:14 pm

seen it to :lol: a long journey? not really live 7 miles away, who you want to win? I like both clubs like but id go for Chelsea, obviously a new plastic who jumped on the bandwagon when Swansea got to the prem, bet hes got a season ticket to.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:27 pm

OMG u cudnt make it up.....have they no shame? and then there's hymns and arias.... :oops: :oops:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:48 pm

citybluechris wrote:seen it to :lol: a long journey? not really live 7 miles away, who you want to win? I like both clubs like but id go for Chelsea, obviously a new plastic who jumped on the bandwagon when Swansea got to the prem, bet hes got a season ticket to.

Glad someonelse saw it as it was unbelievable. :lol:

I bet he will be going to Wembley with Jacks too :lol:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Lamboy88 wrote:Forget the fans, who could miss the conk on old Huw! Jeeeesus

He looks like f*cking Squidward on Sponge Bob Square Pants :lol:

At least Sponge Bob paid his f*cking debts, the slimey big nosed c**t :evil: