Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Leeds Fans opinions on us

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:18 pm

Before we play an opponent i always check to see what their fans have to say about us and noticed this on the leeds forum. I think it backs up what annis was saying that everyone is talking about us :malky: :malky: :malky:

http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... eac6aa2f7b

Re: Leeds Fans opinions on us

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:21 pm

You got to laugh at some of the comments when you consider the position they found themselves in with regards to finance and spending.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:25 pm

Some of them have given me a good laugh. Ask them if the name Olivier Dacourt rings a bell.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:29 pm

What people fail to remember is that a great deal of the money Tan has put into the
Club has gone towards paying off historic debt and getting the Rugby Monkey off our backs!!.

The Ridsdale helicopter/Aston Marten days are gone for good I think. We may have big
debts but I'm sure we are all glad the Club is looking like a business now and not just
a vehicle for leeches and parasites to spend money that isnt theirs eh Ridsdale!!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:09 pm

There was a good sub-debate about the difference between sensible ambitious investment and reckless spending.

Only time will tell which one applies to Vincent Tan :D

Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:12 pm

where was leedservicecrew on that forum ?

Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Have we spent more than everyone else in the league even?

I am sure Blackburn & Leicester have spent more and I am sure clubs like Blackburn, Leicester, Bolton, Wolves, Birmingham (50k a week on Zigic!) spend a lot more on wages!