Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

leeds away

Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:50 pm

now that the kick off has been changed to 3.00pm we should take as many as we can to prove our point /...i know its quite expencive but when we are in the premier next season £ 37 pound will seem cheap ...anyone now thinking of going get in touch with calos coaches who will put on a bus if he gets enough interest come on you know you want to lets give our top of the league team the support they deserve ...lets be honest they seem to thrive away from home when we are there and they allways come over and thank us :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: leeds away

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:36 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:now that the kick off has been changed to 3.00pm we should take as many as we can to prove our point /...i know its quite expencive but when we are in the premier next season £ 37 pound will seem cheap ...anyone now thinking of going get in touch with calos coaches who will put on a bus if he gets enough interest come on you know you want to lets give our top of the league team the support they deserve ...lets be honest they seem to thrive away from home when we are there and they allways come over and thank us :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=103171 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Good man Steve :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:07 pm

thanks annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:42 pm

I don't see why we should pay 37 pound just for a ticket for LEEDS away, I'm sixteen and I paid 56 pound to go to the Carling Cup final last season, for that I witnessed great facilities etc. I would pay 56 pound for a day out like that and for the bigger clubs next season but for Leeds? Some mediocre team not challenging for anything at the moment with a shit view and to be treated like shit? No thank you.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:13 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:now that the kick off has been changed to 3.00pm we should take as many as we can to prove our point /...i know its quite expencive but when we are in the premier next season £ 37 pound will seem cheap ...anyone now thinking of going get in touch with calos coaches who will put on a bus if he gets enough interest come on you know you want to lets give our top of the league team the support they deserve ...lets be honest they seem to thrive away from home when we are there and they allways come over and thank us :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Got to agree we should take good numbers now the kick off has changed. Like he said 37 pound is fuk all and its a one off coz we wont be going there for a while after this season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:08 pm

thought you might of gone to watch and support the bluebirds who are not a shit team they are top of the league :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: