Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Driving Licence photocard

Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:16 pm

just a heads up.....these carry a renewal date (4b)......can be a fine of up to £1,000 if not renewed.

worth checking and making a note...£20 to re-new

Re: Driving Licence photocard

Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:24 pm

Mine went 3 years out of date, it's done now though thankfully, just a heads up as well, it's a piece of piss to renew, as long as you have a valid passport they will use the photo off that, it's all done online automatically, so you don't have to get off your fat ass!!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:16 pm

How often do they need renewing?

I Havnt seen mine for about 5 years lol

Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:22 pm

perko84 wrote:How often do they need renewing?

I Haven't seen mine for about 5 years lol

every 10 years, they usually send a reminder but if you haven't updated your address you wont get this.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Mardon89 wrote:

every 10 years, they usually send a reminder but if you haven't updated your address you wont get this.

Cheers mate got another year or two left then. Letter should go to my mum's as well when they do send it out as I Havnt changed any details with them

Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:46 pm

perko84 wrote:
Mardon89 wrote:

Cheers mate got another year or two left then. Letter should go to my mum's as well when they do send it out as I Havnt changed any details with them

You should really change the details on it, as i think its an offence to have the wrong address on it? :S

Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:00 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:
perko84 wrote:
Mardon89 wrote:

You should really change the details on it, as i think its an offence to have the wrong address on it? :S

Yeh will defo get round to changing it. I'm hoping to move in the next few weeks so will do it then.

Thanks for the advice :ayatollah: