Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky for villa

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:24 pm

If Aston villa came in for him do you reckon he would leave or stay with us.

Re: Malky for villa

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:31 pm

keano wrote:If Aston villa came in for him do you reckon he would leave or stay with us.

I believe he would stay as he seems he loves the fans and the squad is very much his and 10 points clear at the top. As well with 10 mill plus to spend in this league he'll probz have a bit more if we were to go up and every manager to go villa always flops

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:31 pm

keano wrote:If Aston villa came in for him do you reckon he would leave or stay with us.

I think he would stay with us, we are in touching distance of promotion and I think it is something he would like to acheive with us.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:32 pm

No chance no matter how much they offer! Been discused yesterday

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:38 pm

Malky comes across as an ambitious manager who wants to manage at the top level (and probably as soon as possible).
So I believe he will stay to manage Cardiff in the premier league instead of managing a championship team (Aston Villa).

Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:46 pm

For this season he aint going nowehere! surely he would want to add this promotion on his CV :malky:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:02 pm

We dont half get some daft threads on here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine how much good Malky would do for a reputation he is
only just starting to make if he upped and left right now :? :?

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:03 pm

Only an idiot would take that job now.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:37 pm

He's set to become the first manager to take cardiff city up into the premier league.... That's a very big deal. No matter what he does after that, he will always been seen as a legend in this part of the world, along with the team he has built to achieve that. will most definitely earn him the right to have a "fist pump malky" statue outside our stadium along with fred keener. Can't see him swapping what he's about to achieve with us, for the villa job. He's worked hard to get us where we are.. I'm sure he'll want to reap the rewards and adulation from the adoring fans before he thinks about leaving us :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:43 pm

If MM really believes he could turn Villa around then of course he would go and manage them. The question is does he believe he can? I would say not at this particular time.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:45 pm

alright keano, whens your mate beckham signing for us then? :lol:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Villa are a team on the down we are a team on the up why would he want to change wouldn't make sense.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:35 pm

If Villa sack Lambert I am sure they would go for an experienced head, not sure who though...! Any ideas??

Oh and NO CHANCE Malky will leave City anytime in the near future unless a ridiculous job like Man Utd came up for him, which won't happen.