Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The way this Country is going...

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:16 pm

Yasser in Cardiff wrote:LOL - "Your opinion of us is not that great." Us? Us? Who's us??? Can you not stand alone man?? Are you trying to alienate me from the rest of the message board, by turning this into an us versus them thing? You a re truly stupid - twice I've explained, twice you've NOT understood. Let each man answer for himself, do not claim to speak on behalf of "us". Do you even know what "tirade" means???

You have an agenda, I can see it and I'm sure many others can as well. Of all the points raised you answer none and just keep coming back with new issues.

Now very, very slowly for you.....in Islam the punishment for many crimes is very, very harsh...you still with me?....so the burden of proof (a very big word, i know, but keep concentrating)...is on the accuser. So Islam believes in prevention rather than cure, and so has very strict rules about mixing between the sexes (because generally men, especially young men, fancy women and would like to shag as many as possible if they had the chance).
The woman ALSO has to take SOME responsibility for her own safety, if she decides to go to Mike Tyson's bedroom late at night then she should realise he's only probably interested in one thing, if it's a serious thing she should take her brother or whoever with her and meet in a public space and and then they can court and eventually marry and love one another and live happily ever after....you dig?
Now if a man accuses someone of stealing, should we just chop of the hand of the alleged thief????? No we need witnesses!!! If a women accuses a man of being a thief she ALSO needs witnesses.......if a man accuses another man of raping him....guess what? Yes that right we need witnesses!!!!!

So ANYONE - man or woman - accusing anyone of anything needs witness - you chose to highlight the highly emotive issue of female rape because you have an agenda, innit? Now do you UNDERSTAND?

There are so many things that need explaining but its hard on a MB and I don't have time to draw pictures for you but for the rest of you I hope you do not believe a WORD that this man utters on Islam, he has twisted, lied and given half truths in so many previous posts on Islam - so beware of him.

I'm now going do something more useful with my time and have a massive dump......by the way what about the Saudis, do you tell them your true feeling? I guess your EDL friends will be disappointed in you earning money over there, eh?

Again Yasser. A long spiel from you.

Sharia Law decrees (does it not) that a woman needs FOUR witnesses of good standing before
she can safely accuse a man of rape. How on earth is that supposed to happen? Would you not
agree that it weighs SO HEAVILY in the favour of the rapist that for a woman to cry rape in a
Sharia land is bordering on stupidity. Given that without that proof she is summarily stoned or
flogged. I've twisted NOTHING here, these are the facts. You know it, so do i. but you won't
condemn it, even though it is abhorrent to any right minded society. I have a simple belief I
do. Women are precious. Yes they can be evil just like men can be evil. But stoning them to
death is backward, barbaric and has no place in the 21st Century. Nor do Muslims who do not
have the courage to stand up and say that much of the Q'uran (like the Bible) is bullshit, made
up by dirty old men who want their hole!!

Again... Why no other religions allowed in "tolerant' Mecca?

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:05 am

Taken from today's Daily Post ( but not online I wonder why? )

Man hit wife in row over cigarette

A man who claimed his religion allowed him to hit his wife admitted assaulting her when he appeared in court.
Shamshu Miah 58 of Alexandra Road Llandudno was remanded in custody for the preparation of reports.
The court heard that he had told his wife of 40 years to get him a cigarette at their home on tuesday afternoon.
His wife who was cooking at the time could not do so prosecutor Wyn Jones said.
The defendant then raised his fists & punched her on the forehead, three times on the shoulder & once in the back, he also threw a stool at her the lawyer said.
The woman ran to her daughters home & the police were called.
Interviewed by officers Miah claimed the muslim religion allowed him to hit his wife if she did not do as she was told.
Miah will be sentenced next month

Its not the first time this odious fat bully has made the headlines either

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/north_west/6174344.stm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -fast.html

I know someone who works in the parking enforcement department of a local authority who's staff are given strict instructions not to enforce parking restrictions on fridays outside mosques but given no such instructions/orders not to issue parking tickets for other places of religion for the church of England, Roman Catholics, West Indian & other African churches etc on a sunday.

Why are we pandering to these people who constantly hide behind their religion?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:34 am

taffyapple wrote:
Yasser in Cardiff wrote:LOL - "Your opinion of us is not that great." Us? Us? Who's us??? Can you not stand alone man?? Are you trying to alienate me from the rest of the message board, by turning this into an us versus them thing? You a re truly stupid - twice I've explained, twice you've NOT understood. Let each man answer for himself, do not claim to speak on behalf of "us". Do you even know what "tirade" means???

You have an agenda, I can see it and I'm sure many others can as well. Of all the points raised you answer none and just keep coming back with new issues.

Now very, very slowly for you.....in Islam the punishment for many crimes is very, very harsh...you still with me?....so the burden of proof (a very big word, i know, but keep concentrating)...is on the accuser. So Islam believes in prevention rather than cure, and so has very strict rules about mixing between the sexes (because generally men, especially young men, fancy women and would like to shag as many as possible if they had the chance).
The woman ALSO has to take SOME responsibility for her own safety, if she decides to go to Mike Tyson's bedroom late at night then she should realise he's only probably interested in one thing, if it's a serious thing she should take her brother or whoever with her and meet in a public space and and then they can court and eventually marry and love one another and live happily ever after....you dig?
Now if a man accuses someone of stealing, should we just chop of the hand of the alleged thief????? No we need witnesses!!! If a women accuses a man of being a thief she ALSO needs witnesses.......if a man accuses another man of raping him....guess what? Yes that right we need witnesses!!!!!

So ANYONE - man or woman - accusing anyone of anything needs witness - you chose to highlight the highly emotive issue of female rape because you have an agenda, innit? Now do you UNDERSTAND?

There are so many things that need explaining but its hard on a MB and I don't have time to draw pictures for you but for the rest of you I hope you do not believe a WORD that this man utters on Islam, he has twisted, lied and given half truths in so many previous posts on Islam - so beware of him.

I'm now going do something more useful with my time and have a massive dump......by the way what about the Saudis, do you tell them your true feeling? I guess your EDL friends will be disappointed in you earning money over there, eh?

Sharia Law decrees (does it not) that a woman needs FOUR witnesses of good standing before
she can safely accuse a man of rape. How on earth is that supposed to happen? Would you not
agree that it weighs SO HEAVILY in the favour of the rapist that for a woman to cry rape in a
Sharia land is bordering on stupidity. Given that without that proof she is summarily stoned or
flogged. I've twisted NOTHING here, these are the facts. You know it, so do i. but you won't
condemn it, even though it is abhorrent to any right minded society. I have a simple belief I
do. Women are precious. Yes they can be evil just like men can be evil. But stoning them to
death is backward, barbaric and has no place in the 21st Century. Nor do Muslims who do not
have the courage to stand up and say that much of the Q'uran (like the Bible) is bullshit, made

long sigh......I'm losing the will to live......men ALSO need 4 witnesses before they can accuse someone of rape, you see same as the women (please see above).....i'm convinced you can't read. Both men and women can be stoned to death for certain crimes...but again you spin it a certain way....
I agree with you women are very, very precious that's why, if I could, I would stamp on anyone who so much as insults my womenfolk....that's my Islamic personality see... Again.....why earn in a living amongst people you despise and who's religion you hate?.........in fact i give up you "win".....

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:08 am

taffyapple wrote:
bluedragons wrote:
Ben wrote:Look at this, this is what our country is turning out like, Id hate to live or be brought up in london and other big cities in england, how long will it be before it comes to wales and they start taking over

The goverment need to act, but they won't, too scared! gutless

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-21153042

There are also white anti gay vigilantes. There are more crimes of hate/racism carried out by white people in the UK than Muslims. Fact.

Don't know Why people can't learn to live with people of different race and cultures peacefully. Ignorance is the issue, not the persons nationality.

White anti-gay vigilantes? where? Show me the evidence.

Stop sticking up for Islamist nutcases who SHIT on democracy.

Islam should be banned, until every Muslim in Britain is forced to admit that the very idea that
the Q'uran is a PERFECT book is a load of bollocks. THEN they can evolve

The Q'uran is the same as the Bible, some good bits, some bad bits, some absolute bollocks and evil!

But we can say that about the Bible without getting 'fatwah's issued on our heads

Islam is a foul idealogical entity that needs locking back up in the third century

Christianity is the worst of all the cults, based on death which has caused millions of innocents death (mainly crusades) and arguebly the crusades are still happening.

In an ideal world, religion wouldn't exist and countries would be founded through rationalism and "real democratic values".

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:46 am

I believe that every human should be able to practice their faith without ridicule as long as they adhere to the culture of the land that they are living in.

This is where Islam in the UK is a problem.
There is seldom integration into society, and as a result many people assume a stance of "us against them".

The same could be said of many Chinatown's across the country but why aren't people worried or have the same reaction as they do to Pakistani or Bengali communities?

The simple answer is because they go about their business without trying to change the laws of the land.
Indian folk here in the US still retain their culture including arranged marriages and I would also think the despicable caste system, however they integrate into Western society very well.

The one thing that really bothers me more than most though when it comes down to conversations like this, is the fact that if you express concern at how you feel, you are tagged as a racist or an Islamaphobe.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:29 am

Yasser in Cardiff wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

long sigh......I'm losing the will to live......men ALSO need 4 witnesses before they can accuse someone of rape, you see same as the women (please see above).....i'm convinced you can't read. Both men and women can be stoned to death for certain crimes...but again you spin it a certain way....
I agree with you women are very, very precious that's why, if I could, I would stamp on anyone who so much as insults my womenfolk....that's my Islamic personality see... Again.....why earn in a living amongst people you despise and who's religion you hate?.........in fact i give up you "win".....

So men need four witnesses to a rape now too? Thats a new one. NEVER seen that written anywhere.
Even if this were true. How barbaric. Why does Islam not just legalise rape and get it out of the way?

Where the f**k is a rape victim likely to find "four good men and true" that actually witnessed him/her
being raped, did nothing, then came forward to make a statement on their behalf.

Surely you can see how ludicrous your claim is? SURELY you can see how this backward dogma will fail
miserably. Surely you can see why rape is so prevalent in Islamic Countries. (but not reported!!)

Evolve, lad. You MUST see that all it needs is a Muslim with a bit of bollocks to say "They got that wrong
in the book!"

Saudi? I worked there for a year. I am now home. I lived by the laws of their land. I was not allowed
to practice Christianity there. It is illegal, as is visiting Mecca. Many Muslims in the U.K. do not have
the same respect for British Law and are busy setting up Sharia courts. Or have I got that wrong too?

Deep down, Islam holds Christianity in contempt. Thats fair enough, crack on. But in time, Muslims
WILL come to realise they are blindly following a BOOK. The prophet Mohammed may well have been a true prophet,
same as Moses and all that lot.but he DID NOT WRITE YOUR BOOK, and not one of your Muslim scholars has ever said he did.

Did you come up with a plausible reason as to why Christians are not allowed into Mecca?

"Oh you who believe! Truly the idolaters are unclean; so let them not, after this year,
approach the Sacred Mosque....

...Its because the 'Religion of Peace considers us unclean isnt it :D You just couldnt bring
yourself to admit it. The paragraph in red is from the Q'uran. Is it perfect?

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:40 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
bluedragons wrote:
Ben wrote:Look at this, this is what our country is turning out like, Id hate to live or be brought up in london and other big cities in england, how long will it be before it comes to wales and they start taking over

There are also white anti gay vigilantes. There are more crimes of hate/racism carried out by white people in the UK than Muslims. Fact.

Don't know Why people can't learn to live with people of different race and cultures peacefully. Ignorance is the issue, not the persons nationality.

Islam should be banned, until every Muslim in Britain is forced to admit that the very idea that

The Q'uran is the same as the Bible, some good bits, some bad bits, some absolute bollocks and evil!

But we can say that about the Bible without getting 'fatwah's issued on our heads

Islam is a foul idealogical entity that needs locking back up in the third century

Christianity is the worst of all the cults, based on death which has caused millions of innocents death (mainly crusades) and arguebly the crusades are still happening.

In an ideal world, religion wouldn't exist and countries would be founded through rationalism and "real democratic values".

Totally agree Christianity WAS a cult.
Was a warmongering hate-filled entity. But Christianity HAS evolved, to the extent where we are
freely discussing it and slagging it off right now. The crusades are NOT happening right now.
Thats a totally inaccurate statement. The USA is fighting a battle for the Worlds riches, and not for
the 'religious hearts and minds' of the people of the World. The twenty richest families in the
USA would denounce religion and God right now in exchange for oil rights in the Middle East.
Religion counts for f**k all in the greater scheme of things, its all about money and power. Even
in the Islamic Countries themselves. Religion is just a stick to keep the ignorant in line!!

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:17 am

taffyapple wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
bluedragons wrote:

Was a warmongering hate-filled entity. But Christianity HAS evolved, to the extent where we are
freely discussing it and slagging it off right now. The crusades are NOT happening right now.
Thats a totally inaccurate statement. The USA is fighting a battle for the Worlds riches, and not for
the 'religious hearts and minds' of the people of the World. The twenty richest families in the
USA would denounce religion and God right now in exchange for oil rights in the Middle East.
Religion counts for f**k all in the greater scheme of things, its all about money and power. Even
in the Islamic Countries themselves. Religion is just a stick to keep the ignorant in line!!

Oh please, it's still a cult used to control people and it always will be (until I become prime minister), difference this time, they need someone to oppose them. Yes, you're right bout the yanks raping 3rd world countries of the name of "democracy" (another farce) but come on, the governments have managed to get some people against Islam, you for example.

RELIGION NEEDS TO BE OUTLAWED.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:47 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
bluedragons wrote:

Oh please, it's still a cult used to control people and it always will be (until I become prime minister), difference this time, they need someone to oppose them. Yes, you're right bout the yanks raping 3rd world countries of the name of "democracy" (another farce) but come on, the governments have managed to get some people against Islam, you for example.

I'm not against ANY religion in principle. Im against the dogma attached to religion.

The Bible and The Q'uran undoubtedly have meaningful, relevant passages that can and do
help people through their every day lives. Of course they do, they were written by men over
hundreds/thousands of years. Man is not a complete weapon.

But in this day and age, for anyone to quote a BOOK piecemeal as 'perfect' and totally factual
is dangerous, damaging and frankly ridiculous.

Thats where Christianity has evolved. There are still small groups of dipsticks who believe
Jesus walked on water and turned loaves into fishes, but the overwhelming majority of us
take it all with a pinch of salt.

Islam? Well in a nutshell, their holy book deems us as unclean. We are not allowed to visit
their most Holy site. Damn shame. There is a clock there 7 times the height of Big Ben, gold
lined streets, an incredible sight by all accounts. But we are not worthy. Thats Bollocks.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:16 am

taffyapple wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
bluedragons wrote:

I'm not against ANY religion in principle. Im against the dogma attached to religion.

The Bible and The Q'uran undoubtedly have meaningful, relevant passages that can and do
help people through their every day lives. Of course they do, they were written by men over
hundreds/thousands of years. Man is not a complete weapon.

But in this day and age, for anyone to quote a BOOK piecemeal as 'perfect' and totally factual
is dangerous, damaging and frankly ridiculous.

Thats where Christianity has evolved. There are still small groups of dipsticks who believe
Jesus walked on water and turned loaves into fishes, but the overwhelming majority of us
take it all with a pinch of salt.

Islam? Well in a nutshell, their holy book deems us as unclean. We are not allowed to visit
their most Holy site. Damn shame. There is a clock there 7 times the height of Big Ben, gold
lined streets, an incredible sight by all accounts. But we are not worthy. Thats Bollocks.[/quote]

Yes the bible does tell people to be good and yes, some Christians who read it are good people. But you dint need a book to tell you to be a good person, being a good person is all in the mind, for instance, the psychotic b*stard in charge of Israel, Netanyahu, is Jewish and also a war criminal. Sick, twisted paedophiles (religious or non religious) are as described, sick and twisted individuals. Why? Two reasons:

1. They chosen to become the lowest of the low in our gene pool and chose to be bastards.

2. They had a really bad child hood or they were raised that way.

I'm not sticking up for Muslims at all, I'm just saying there are good people in all faiths, non faiths etc.

But me personally, can't stand religion but got nothing against religious people. You can believe in fairy tale stories from a book written thousands of years ago or not.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:30 am

Yes the bible does tell people to be good and yes, some Christians who read it are good people. But you dint need a book to tell you to be a good person, being a good person is all in the mind, for instance, the psychotic b*stard in charge of Israel, Netanyahu, is Jewish and also a war criminal. Sick, twisted paedophiles (religious or non religious) are as described, sick and twisted individuals. Why? Two reasons:

1. They chosen to become the lowest of the low in our gene pool and chose to be bastards.

2. They had a really bad child hood or they were raised that way.

I'm not sticking up for Muslims at all, I'm just saying there are good people in all faiths, non faiths etc.

But me personally, can't stand religion but got nothing against religious people. You can believe in fairy tale stories from a book written thousands of years ago or not.[/quote]

Not arguing with that. Anything that makes your life easier, more bearable should be accepted.
So religion, as a 'belief' is not necessarily a bad thing. But to attempt to force it on the rest of
humanity is wrong. To take the view that people with different beliefs are in some way a lower
form of life is ignorant and dangerous. Thats where Islam falls short in my eyes.

But yep. Given the stark choice of religion or no religion... I'd burn both books

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:49 am

There should only have been one commandment...

"Thou shallt not be a c**t!"

There's a lot of shit chatted when it comes to immigration and racism etc. Some people on both extremes of the scale. Luckily, these people are in the minority and these cases of hatred are more isolated than the media would like you to think.

The bottom line is that we are more than happy to have a multicultural Britain. It is multiculturalism that has made Britain the country it is. Ever since the days of the Normans and Vikings etc, no-one can claim to be truly British. However, if you think you can come here, slate the country and culture but live off our system like a parasite then you can f**k off. That goes for people of all races, all ethnicity and all backgrounds. White or black, Christian or Muslim. If you don't like it, f**k the f**k off.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:52 am

Wash DC Blue wrote:I believe that every human should be able to practice their faith without ridicule as long as they adhere to the culture of the land that they are living in.

This is where Islam in the UK is a problem.
There is seldom integration into society, and as a result many people assume a stance of "us against them".

The same could be said of many Chinatown's across the country but why aren't people worried or have the same reaction as they do to Pakistani or Bengali communities?

The simple answer is because they go about their business without trying to change the laws of the land.
Indian folk here in the US still retain their culture including arranged marriages and I would also think the despicable caste system, however they integrate into Western society very well.

The one thing that really bothers me more than most though when it comes down to conversations like this, is the fact that if you express concern at how you feel, you are tagged as a racist or an Islamaphobe.

That's an extremely thoughtful and balanced view, I wish there were more like you who could debate without using foul language and insults and trying to rabble-rouse against the bogey-man Muslims.
However I must say I disagree with some of what you say - I've discussed this previously on various threads...pls read this previous discussion on this board where Enoch Powell was brought up
http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=99634&p=980482&hilit=enoch+powell#p980482.

I believe myself to be fully 'integrated', the problem is that word is a very loaded word and means different things to different people. However in a nutshell we Muslims here feel under siege, at least from the press and media and we don't have a platform from which to speak. Unfortunately ignorant gobby Muslim's who like to create division and conflict DO get a lot more press time....that's what sells papers.
I as a British Muslim don't ask for special privileges or favours, however if I have a need can I not also, WITHIN the law, try and make my life more comfortable like many other various groups and campaign peacefully and lawfully for it?
Anyway sorry for the rushed reply, i'm off work today which is why i was able to write but I got to go now.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:00 pm

Where the f**k is a rape victim likely to find "four good men and true" that actually witnessed him/her
being raped, did nothing, then came forward to make a statement on their behalf.

Surely you can see how ludicrous your claim is? SURELY you can see how this backward dogma will fail
miserably. Surely you can see why rape is so prevalent in Islamic Countries. (but not reported!!)

Evolve, lad. You MUST see that all it needs is a Muslim with a bit of bollocks to say "They got that wrong
in the book!"

Saudi? I worked there for a year. I am now home. I lived by the laws of their land. I was not allowed
to practice Christianity there. It is illegal, as is visiting Mecca. Many Muslims in the U.K. do not have
the same respect for British Law and are busy setting up Sharia courts. Or have I got that wrong too?

Deep down, Islam holds Christianity in contempt. Thats fair enough, crack on. But in time, Muslims
WILL come to realise they are blindly following a BOOK. The prophet Mohammed may well have been a true prophet,
same as Moses and all that lot.but he DID NOT WRITE YOUR BOOK, and not one of your Muslim scholars has ever said he did.

Did you come up with a plausible reason as to why Christians are not allowed into Mecca?

"Oh you who believe! Truly the idolaters are unclean; so let them not, after this year,

...Its because the 'Religion of Peace considers us unclean isnt it :D You just couldnt bring
yourself to admit it. The paragraph in red is from the Q'uran. Is it perfect?[/quote]

A little knowledge is very dangerous as they say.

All legal systems world-wide have placed upon them the burden of proof, throughout history that has involved WITNESSES or confessions otherwise there would be many, many malicious false accusations. In recent years technology has allowed for cameras, finger-printing and DNA etc In the last 200 years Islam has been absent as a complete entity from the Muslim lands the age of Imperialism where the Muslim lands were conquered and divided by the Western Europeans and all these new countries with defined boarders were ruled by colonial lackeys - this discussion need to take place amongst Muslims about how and if it is possible to integrate these new technologies into the Islamic legal system. There are various views on this but nothing agreed upon because all Islamic countries are actually secular (with some modifications to win over the muslims in each country).

The punishment for rape of a women or a man is MURDER, so you have to be very, very sure - so the burden of proof is high - by the way people have been executed for rape in Saudi for example, so it does happen that witnesses are found. As i said you have to look at this in a an Islamic context, where generally men and women do not mix with each other in NON-PUBLIC places.

"Surely you can see why rape is so prevalent in Islamic Countries. (but not reported!!)" what utter bullshit, how do you know that, did the EDL tell you? My experience of this is that it's extremely rare - not because the people are wonderful, but because socially there are less opportunities for it to happen - of course this will not conform to your wishes but hey ho.

"sharia courts", BORING.....already answered you previously (I guess you "forgot" eh?) , here's the link

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=99634&p=980482&hilit=enoch+powell#p980482

Finally your quote from the Glorious Quran, the word you (I mean the EDL Arabic language specialists..ha, ha!!) translate as UNCLEAN is actually NAJASUN from the word najaasa, which is better translated as 'impurity' . Now in Islamic terminology, we have 2 types of "impurites" - one is the physical one e.g. blood is considered an "impurity" - so if you have lots of blood on your clothes, you shouldn't pray in them - however mud is NOT an impurity and, within reason, if you have some mud on you (you work in a field or whatever) you CAN pray in those clothes.

The other impurity is the "impurity" of bad actions - so Islam sometimes refers to evil actions as "impurity" - are they "dirty, or unclean" ? Well only in the METAPHORICAL sense.
The verse also mentions IDOLATORS - the pre-Islamic Arabs worshipped idols, something Islam considers as IMPURE (najaasa) - so all idolators were banned form the Holy Mosque in Mecca. Now some have added the Christian and Jews to this, so yes they are banned from the Holy Mosque in Mecca which is exclusively for worship (or at least it should be), so why would non-Muslims want to go there.
Now it's a very small area compared to the rest of Saudi or the rest of Islamic world, maybe you don't agree but the spin you put on it is ridiculous. I bet you always visit mosques when you're here in the UK, don't you or are you just stirring things up a bit.

I've wasted too much time on this I hope others have maybe changed their views on Muslims. Sorry to everyone else for the spiel but you can't answer such things without going into some detail and even then you're only skimming the surface.

goodbye!!!!

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Yasser in Cardiff wrote:

in the book!"

yourself to admit it. The paragraph in red is from the Q'uran. Is it perfect?

A little knowledge is very dangerous as they say.

All legal systems world-wide have placed upon them the burden of proof, throughout history that has involved WITNESSES or confessions otherwise there would be many, many malicious false accusations. In recent years technology has allowed for cameras, finger-printing and DNA etc In the last 200 years Islam has been absent as a complete entity from the Muslim lands the age of Imperialism where the Muslim lands were conquered and divided by the Western Europeans and all these new countries with defined boarders were ruled by colonial lackeys - this discussion need to take place amongst Muslims about how and if it is possible to integrate these new technologies into the Islamic legal system. There are various views on this but nothing agreed upon because all Islamic countries are actually secular (with some modifications to win over the muslims in each country).

The punishment for rape of a women or a man is MURDER, so you have to be very, very sure - so the burden of proof is high - by the way people have been executed for rape in Saudi for example, so it does happen that witnesses are found. As i said you have to look at this in a an Islamic context, where generally men and women do not mix with each other in NON-PUBLIC places.

"Surely you can see why rape is so prevalent in Islamic Countries. (but not reported!!)" what utter bullshit, how do you know that, did the EDL tell you? My experience of this is that it's extremely rare - not because the people are wonderful, but because socially there are less opportunities for it to happen - of course this will not conform to your wishes but hey ho.

"sharia courts", BORING.....already answered you previously (I guess you "forgot" eh?) , here's the link

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=99634&p=980482&hilit=enoch+powell#p980482

Finally your quote from the Glorious Quran, the word you (I mean the EDL Arabic language specialists..ha, ha!!) translate as UNCLEAN is actually NAJASUN from the word najaasa, which is better translated as 'impurity' . Now in Islamic terminology, we have 2 types of "impurites" - one is the physical one e.g. blood is considered an "impurity" - so if you have lots of blood on your clothes, you shouldn't pray in them - however mud is NOT an impurity and, within reason, if you have some mud on you (you work in a field or whatever) you CAN pray in those clothes.

The other impurity is the "impurity" of bad actions - so Islam sometimes refers to evil actions as "impurity" - are they "dirty, or unclean" ? Well only in the METAPHORICAL sense.
The verse also mentions IDOLATORS - the pre-Islamic Arabs worshipped idols, something Islam considers as IMPURE (najaasa) - so all idolators were banned form the Holy Mosque in Mecca. Now some have added the Christian and Jews to this, so yes they are banned from the Holy Mosque in Mecca which is exclusively for worship (or at least it should be), so why would non-Muslims want to go there.
Now it's a very small area compared to the rest of Saudi or the rest of Islamic world, maybe you don't agree but the spin you put on it is ridiculous. I bet you always visit mosques when you're here in the UK, don't you or are you just stirring things up a bit.

I've wasted too much time on this I hope others have maybe changed their views on Muslims. Sorry to everyone else for the spiel but you can't answer such things without going into some detail and even then you're only skimming the surface.

goodbye!!!![/quote]

MY FINAL WORD: I think the EDL are knob heads. I have no love for Islam, because deep down
it is a suffocating, intolerant religion intent on changing others and not accepting that there
might just be change needed in itself. The very wording of why non-Muslims are not allowed
into Mecca is disgusting. Because we are "Unclean?" For Gods sake!!!... So where are all the
moderate Muslims in the World when we need them to say "Hang on, thats wrong, Mecca is a
beautiful place, all should be welcome"?... Why would Non-Muslims want to visit? Why not?
some of the architecture and buildings there are breathtaking.

Because I view Islam as a constrictive, stone-age dogma... guess what, it doesnt make me an
EDL supporter, it does not make me a racist, it does not make me EVIL. This is Britain, I am
entitled to my opinions. Christianity is no great shakes either, its another dogmatic load of
superstitious nonsense. But luckily, the Western World has seen through it pretty much and we
use it as a guide book, not a rule book

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:28 pm

:sleepy2:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:37 pm

Non-muslims are not just banned from the Holy Mosque, but from the whole City of Mecca. There is a
super-Highway that runs right through Mecca to Jeddah. Non-Muslims are not allowed within
twenty miles of it and are 'obligated' to use a death-trap road to the South. Been there, wore
the T Shirt

Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:56 pm

We get it now, you don't like Islam.

:roll:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:59 pm

This is my final,final, finalist definite last post on it because I'm due to travel soon and I'm all excited and busy packing up.....

The very wording of why non-Muslims are not allowed
into Mecca is disgusting. Because we are "Unclean?"

Again not UNCLEAN (as in physically dirty) but IMPURE (as in impure of actions i.e. METAPHORICALLY) and it refers to IDOLATORS (people who worship idols) - you agree, disagree don't matter but once again don't twist and LIE....I told you can't (or more likely won't) read.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:14 pm

If a group of whites were going onto Muslims saying this is a white area take your headscarf off, there would be uproar. Why ain't these Muslims being called racist scum etc. The worst racists in this country are the f*cking Muslims themselves. :twisted:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Being gay and drinking alcohol are not races :roll:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:24 pm

murphy wrote:If a group of whites were going onto Muslims saying this is a white area take your headscarf off, there would be uproar. Why ain't these Muslims being called racist scum etc. The worst racists in this country are the f*cking Muslims themselves. :twisted:

Imagine somebody standing up outside St Pauls or Westminster Abbey saying "No Muslims" :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:27 pm

Yasser in Cardiff wrote:This is my final,final, finalist definite last post on it because I'm due to travel soon and I'm all excited and busy packing up.....

The very wording of why non-Muslims are not allowed
into Mecca is disgusting. Because we are "Unclean?"

Again not UNCLEAN (as in physically dirty) but IMPURE (as in impure of actions i.e. METAPHORICALLY) and it refers to IDOLATORS (people who worship idols) - you agree, disagree don't matter but once again don't twist and LIE....I told you can't (or more likely won't) read.

So your saying Non-Muslims are all impure of mind then? I dont know anyone who worships
idols? Though I believe Mohammed did at one stage?