Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

so. brendas son?

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:31 am

is a rapist, swansea connections and all that. not a surprise really.

Re: so. brendas son?

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:35 am

He looks like a right pr*ck.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:36 am

probably the stupidest thing ive seen posted on this board. trivialising rape, your parents must be proud you lemon

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:40 am

kenbarlow wrote:probably the stupidest thing ive seen posted on this board. trivialising rape, your parents must be proud you lemon

lemon? what fruity and fragrant, love you too,

Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:18 am

Got nothing against Brenda despite a slight dig at us when he got Swansea promoted. Nice bloke, similar to Malky

Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 am

I Bleed Blue wrote:Got nothing against Brenda despite a slight dig at us when he got Swansea promoted. Nice bloke, similar to Malky

Nah he always comes across a cock when interviewed, could be a nice guy though. As for this thread, that has nothing to do with swansea and I'm ashamed you're actually trying to use this against them. Talk about clutching at straws.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:45 am

CjBluebird17 wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:Got nothing against Brenda despite a slight dig at us when he got Swansea promoted. Nice bloke, similar to Malky

Nah he always comes across a cock when interviewed, could be a nice guy though. As for this thread, that has nothing to do with swansea and I'm ashamed you're actually trying to use this against them. Talk about clutching at straws.

Really? I see a bit of Malky in him, he walked through the stands just so he could greet the Liverpool fans after the game, proper nice guy.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:48 am

I Bleed Blue wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Really? I see a bit of Malky in him, he walked through the stands just so he could greet the Liverpool fans after the game, proper nice guy.

As I said he's probably a really nice guy but whenever I watch an interview I also find he comes across as a bit of cock

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:36 am

CjBluebird17 wrote:As I said he's probably a really nice guy but whenever I watch an interview I also find he comes across as a bit of cock

Hes just like Malky and Fergie, will defend their players to the death and can get the best out of them. Rodgers and Malky are something special and when they do rise to the very top as they both will then looking back on it, it will be a proud moment for us two clubs from South Wales having been a part in their early careers. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:49 am

That fool reminds me of David Brent.

"the man, plus the environment, equals the player!"

Yeah right Rogers... Where'd you get that? A bumper sticker?

Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:01 am

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:As I said he's probably a really nice guy but whenever I watch an interview I also find he comes across as a bit of cock

Hes just like Malky and Fergie, will defend their players to the death and can get the best out of them. Rodgers and Malky are something special and when they do rise to the very top as they both will then looking back on it, it will be a proud moment for us two clubs from South Wales having been a part in their early careers. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Defend his players to the death? Didn't he come out in a interview about Suarez being a diver and its unacceptable? Sorry James but I disagree on this. He basically told the press what they wanted to hear. Even if Suarez is a diver and that you don't go telling the press you agree against your own player.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:16 am

DandoCCFC wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:

Defend his players to the death? Didn't he come out in a interview about Suarez being a diver and its unacceptable? Sorry James but I disagree on this. He basically told the press what they wanted to hear. Even if Suarez is a diver and that you don't go telling the press you agree against your own player.

The best bit of it all was that he defended him after the game and then later acts as if was completely against it :laughing6:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:33 pm

Rape is a terrible charge.

If your guilty you deserve your balls sawing off with a blunt spoon.

BUT.. Footballers ARE targetted by slutty little minxes who can see a few
quid in it for themselves and will lie through their teeth.

So i reserve judgement

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:41 pm

A Northern Ireland is accent is awful at the best of times, but Brenda has a particually bad one full stop.