Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

great idea from norway !

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:31 pm

Norway get ready for there snowfall seasons by making every able bodied citizen on benefits get there ass out of bed and follow the gritters and snow ploughs through streets to make sure people can get to work in the mornings .If they refuse they can have there benefits reduced or suspended .
All they have to do is walk through the streets keeping snow off pavements before it settles whilst before people get up for work allowing people to walk safely , Many of them do it because it gets rid of the boredom and motivates them to find a job quicker once they realise they miss having workmates and gives them back a bit of acheivment .
This gives there councils a work force of millions to call on for free and enables over 90% of people to get to work and nearly all schools to stay open .
Vote there government in over here i say !!!! :malky: :malky:

No offence meant to anybody on benefits on here but its a great idea !

Re: great idea from norway !

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:36 pm

thomasblue wrote:Norway get ready for there snowfall seasons by making every able bodied citizen on benefits get there ass out of bed and follow the gritters and snow ploughs through streets to make sure people can get to work in the mornings .If they refuse they can have there benefits reduced or suspended .
All they have to do is walk through the streets keeping snow off pavements before it settles whilst before people get up for work allowing people to walk safely , Many of them do it because it gets rid of the boredom and motivates them to find a job quicker once they realise they miss having workmates and gives them back a bit of acheivment .
This gives there councils a work force of millions to call on for free and enables over 90% of people to get to work and nearly all schools to stay open .

Better than walking the streets....er...scrap that. :laughing6:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:40 pm

SBF1 wrote:
thomasblue wrote:Norway get ready for there snowfall seasons by making every able bodied citizen on benefits get there ass out of bed and follow the gritters and snow ploughs through streets to make sure people can get to work in the mornings .If they refuse they can have there benefits reduced or suspended .

Better than walking the streets....er...scrap that. :laughing6:

:) got to admit thats a spot on way of dealing with snow for nothing really since there getting the money anyway . Im guessing it will be against peoples human rights to be forced to work over here though , or against health and safety incase they slip :oops:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:45 pm

That's the difference from what some countries do/help/surpport each other in times like this.

Whenever it snows myselfe and a few of the neighbours are out there getting rid of the snow in our street.

Now i know Norway get more snow than us,but this country is full of lazy people who can't wait to get their daily fix of JK and his lie dictator :roll:

This Country :roll:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:55 pm

Disgraceful idea.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:57 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:That's the difference from what some countries do/help/surpport each other in times like this.

Whenever it snows myselfe and a few of the neighbours are out there getting rid of the snow in our street.

Now i know Norway get more snow than us,but this country is full of lazy people who can't wait to get their daily fix of JK and his lie dictator :roll:

This Country :roll:

To be fair thats the problem ,pure laziness !!!
we all knew it was going to snow the other night days before so they had plenty of time to organise something like that. They would only be out for about 3/4 hours then they can go back to bed whilst everybody goes to work ! So simple its unbelievable .
And people who do work get something for the taxes they pay .

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:58 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Disgraceful idea.

No it's not, Bridgend would be full of life. :lol:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:59 pm

While we are here lets start getting rid of puddles when it rains. :roll:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:01 am

Lets create a massive people gazebo as well to block out the sun whilst we are at it when it gets too hot. Might stop some droughts in the summer the BBC have predicted for the last couple of years. Then when the water evaporates and hits the people and condenses it can be collected and be rebranded as 'God Water', sold to us in a bottle for £1.50 in Spar. :old:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:03 am

JBCCFC1927 wrote:Lets create a massive people gazebo as well to block out the sun whilst we are at it when it gets too hot. Might stop some droughts in the summer the BBC have predicted for the last couple of years. Then when the water evaporates and hits the people and condenses it can be collected and be rebranded as 'God Water', sold to us in a bottle for £1.50 in Spar. :old:

Peckham Spring ;)

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:07 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:Lets create a massive people gazebo as well to block out the sun whilst we are at it when it gets too hot. Might stop some droughts in the summer the BBC have predicted for the last couple of years. Then when the water evaporates and hits the people and condenses it can be collected and be rebranded as 'God Water', sold to us in a bottle for £1.50 in Spar. :old:

Peckham Spring ;)

He who dares, wins Topcat! This time next year we'll be millionaires. 8-)

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:11 am

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

Peckham Spring ;)

He who dares, wins Topcat! This time next year we'll be millionaires. 8-)

That's the One ;) :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:12 am

Imagine if TC got £1.50 for every link he posts.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:14 am

:oops: :oops: And theres the problem with this country in 3 messages :oops: :oops:
With attitudes like that this country is fucked , youd be the first ones moaning if a city home game got cancelled because it wasnt safe for fans to access the areas around the ground though !!!
"The council is shit " " there useless" " should be doing more "
no they need help and we have the people capable of making a difference laying in bed wanking over babestation then watching jeremy kyle and getting paid for it ! now thats disgraceful !!!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:17 am

thomasblue wrote::oops: :oops: And theres the problem with this country in 3 messages :oops: :oops:
With attitudes like that this country is fucked , youd be the first ones moaning if a city home game got cancelled because it wasnt safe for fans to access the areas around the ground though !!!
no they need help and we have the people capable of making a difference laying in bed wanking over babestation then watching jeremy kyle and getting paid for it ! now thats disgraceful !!!

Spot on thomasblue ;)

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:20 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Imagine if TC got £1.50 for every link he posts.

Dando - make it happen and your on 25% mate ;) :)

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:23 am

I get by with a little help from my friends... :old:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:27 am

thomasblue wrote::oops: :oops: And theres the problem with this country in 3 messages :oops: :oops:

The unemployed can do that job.. not working people though like myself. :old:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:34 am

DandoCCFC wrote:

Exactly what i meant ? maybe i should have said unemployed and on benefits .
No problem with people working but receiving benefits my mistake :oops:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:37 am

thomasblue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:

Im with you on that. I live a street down from a rough area.. Cefn Golau, I'd love to see the mugs out of my window clearing the snow! :happy1:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:42 am

DandoCCFC wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:

Im with you on that. I live a street down from a rough area.. Cefn Golau, I'd love to see the mugs out of my window clearing the snow! :happy1:

:lol: Dont mean it as an embarresment to them but it might have an effect on them and give them motivation to go find work if they enjoy doing it and being part of a team . plus it will give some of them an opportunity to say f**k you to all the people who call them lazy and useless and prove a point that some are wiling and able to work !

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:43 am

No one needs to clear snow, it melts. Stop crying about mother nature, she's a beauty. :old:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:58 am

JBCCFC1927 wrote:No one needs to clear snow, it melts. Stop crying about mother nature, she's a beauty. :old:

Try running your own buisness and having to pay people to stay home because they cant get to work whilst the company earns nothing for days , or being self employed with a morgage to pay but will struggle because they lose 3/4 days pay due to snow which could easily be avoided with a bit of organisation and effort .
Actually i might have to try this dole lark it sounds easy :roll:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:05 am

thomasblue wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:No one needs to clear snow, it melts. Stop crying about mother nature, she's a beauty. :old:

Try running your own buisness and having to pay people to stay home because they cant get to work whilst the company earns nothing for days , or being self employed with a morgage to pay but will struggle because they lose 3/4 days pay due to snow which could easily be avoided with a bit of organisation and effort .
Actually i might have to try this dole lark it sounds easy :roll:

Try earning more money when its sunny and working weekends like I used to before I went to university. Saving for a snowy day. I bet your house has games consoles and TV's so you can hardly moan about this stuff. Watch Jungle Book, you will see both swansealad69 and co. and also learn the bear necessities of life. :old:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:21 am

thomasblue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
thomasblue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:

:lol: Dont mean it as an embarresment to them but it might have an effect on them and give them motivation to go find work if they enjoy doing it and being part of a team . plus it will give some of them an opportunity to say f**k you to all the people who call them lazy and useless and prove a point that some are wiling and able to work !

Well I agree and also it will embarass them so we both made good points. :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:49 am

This has to be another bullshit story taking from some saddo on Facebook.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:01 am

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this is the stupidest ever thread.