Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Looks like mickey mouse

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:15 pm

will be coming home to swansea :D

Re: Looks like mickey mouse

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:17 pm

yeah. and i bet they have booked the open top bus already.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:19 pm

You will probably never get a better chance for a good few years. Wembley for a major Cup Final is a thing to behold.

Enjoy.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:19 pm

Will be coming Homeless to Swansea. Don't you read the BBC national news in the backwaters?
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-21126091
Great on the pitch. Embarrassing off it. Stupid boy.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:22 pm

Swanseas Angel feeds the homeless and underprivalidged.... MUST'VE TAKEN HIM FKN AGES.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:27 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Will be coming Homeless to Swansea. Don't you read the BBC national news in the backwaters?

stupid boy :lol: get bk to the grange

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:28 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Will be coming Homeless to Swansea. Don't you read the BBC national news in the backwaters?

stupid boy :lol: get bk to the grange

And you'll get a euro place aswell I think. Hope you don't bottle it now. Enjoy it while you can, a proper cup final is special.

Wayne S wrote:You will probably never get a better chance for a good few years. Wembley for a major Cup Final is a thing to behold.

Enjoy.

Cheers :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:31 pm

aj1927 wrote:Swanseas Angel feeds the homeless and underprivalidged.... MUST'VE TAKEN HIM FKN AGES.

Yes it did fair play to him :wave:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:36 pm

bspark wrote:And you'll get a euro place aswell I think. Hope you don't bottle it now. Enjoy it while you can, a proper cup final is special.

they shouldnt even be in the english league, get back to the welsh league :lol:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:09 am

It will be HILARIOUS if you don't win it now :lol: Pressure's on Swansea ;)

It's only the Mickey Mouse cup though :lol: we'll always be the only team in Wales to have taken the proper cup out of England :D

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:12 am

Lol allready looking for pathetic angles in case we do go on and win.
You took the propper cup out of england.
In the dark days ffs.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:22 am

Think they'll draw tonight maybe 1-1 and win 3-0 V Bradford. Bradford are not special at all just came up against a Arsenal side in decline and a Villa side that make the Arsenal side look like superstars.

When they beat Boro they were 8/1 to win it. Looking forward to my winnings :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:25 am

swansealad69 wrote:Lol allready looking for pathetic angles in case we do go on and win.
In the dark days ffs.

Oh calm down, it's quite a light hearted thread.

There's words of encouragement and some tongue in cheek taunts based on what Swansea fans were saying about this cup when we were in the final.

Just go and enjoy your team.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:28 am

Agreed its just banter. Loosen up SL

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:38 am

swansealad69 wrote:Lol allready looking for pathetic angles in case we do go on and win.
In the dark days ffs.

Suddenly interested now, are you?

I remember you posting saying it was a shit cup & you weren't interested? :laughing6:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:42 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
In the dark days ffs.

I remember you posting saying it was a shit cup & you weren't interested? :laughing6:

Yeah I remember that :lol:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:51 am

We will win tonight and lose to bloody Bradford in the final, it's written in the starts I tell ya!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:53 am

I can't believe people are writing Chelsea off so easily.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:54 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
In the dark days ffs.

Every single jack called it a shit cup ,when we were in the final,all creaming themselves now,thinking they have already won it,lampard loved in Swansea,so I hope he scores the 3 rd goal tonight to knock the jack cunts out,we ll see how much they ll still love him then :lol:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:55 am

caerblue wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
In the dark days ffs.

Every single jack called it a shit cup ,when we were in the final,all creaming themselves now,thinking they have already won it,lampard loved in Swansea,so I hope he scores the 3 rd goal tonight to knock the jack cunts out,we ll see how much they ll still love him then :lol:

By that do you mean the 10 odd that post on here?

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:58 am

The majority of Swansea fans on social media sites were mocking the cup last year, now the same people are bogging it up.

Just shows rivalries I guess.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:01 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:The majority of Swansea fans on social media sites were mocking the cup last year, now the same people are bogging it up.

Just shows rivalries I guess.

Indeed. But in reality either team could be in the final of the champions league and the other would still be trying to devalue it. Nature of the beast.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:08 am

As I said, just shows rivalries.

It's great watching them eat their words though.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:15 am

RoyalLamb wrote:
caerblue wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
In the dark days ffs.

By that do you mean the 10 odd that post on here?

10 odd?????your all two faced,so thats 20 odd :lol:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:27 am

llanellijack wrote:will be coming home to swansea :D

Steady on pal.We're still a long way from lifting it yet,one game at a time yeah :thumbup:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:28 am

aj1927 wrote:Swanseas Angel feeds the homeless and underprivalidged.... MUST'VE TAKEN HIM FKN AGES.

still touch and go wether he finishes in time to make kick off tonight :lol:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:30 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
In the dark days ffs.

Yeah I remember that :lol:

So do I. This retard is nothing but a glory hunting, plastic jack. :lol:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:14 pm

Not praising it up ..just allready you lot are looking for ways out by saying that you won the best cup :lol: in the 20s.
Be nice to win as we are pretty much safe,but if we lose staying in the prem is what its all about.
Not that any redbird nows