Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The lads in Dubai...

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:21 pm

All the pics make me jealous with the glorious weather here, but I struggled to figure out where they were staying. Anyone got an idea where they're staying? :ayatollah:

Re: The lads in Dubai...

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Where are the pics? I've been there a few times.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:27 pm

http://instagram.com/p/UvZ80mp_xx/

One from Huds

http://twitter.com/JordonMutch/status/2 ... 64/photo/1

And one from Mutch.

There's loads of others, like one of Conway and Tayls playing ping pong, and golf, nice to know they're working hard! :lol:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:32 pm

Not sure. I usually stay near Sheikh Zayed road.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:32 pm

Did Gestede and Earnie stay home?

So,done told Earnie to enjoy Dubai on Twitter and he said Am I in Dubai. Also thought I saw Gestede wishing the boys a good trip.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Wayne S wrote:So,done told Earnie to enjoy Dubai on Twitter and he said Am I in Dubai. Also thought I saw Gestede wishing the boys a good trip.

I guess there is more emphasis on Earnie being home so they can ship him out if anyone enquires... And I saw that Gestede thing too, was very confusing :?

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:47 pm

I'm not sure from those pictures but looks like they could be staying on the palm near jumirah beach? Tat could be the monorail running down the middle in mutch's photo

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:45 pm

Manu have gone to a training camp abroad and saw their training session on SSN.. looks quite a good training session. I'd love to do it with the team I play for! :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:26 pm

The players are staying at the 'One and Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel' it's on the beach overlooking the Palm Jumeriah. Stayed there myself and it is nice!

http://royalmirage.oneandonlyresorts.com/default.aspx

Have a meeting in Dubai tomorrow so may drop in and see who is about and see if I can get my shirt signed. I'll try and take a few pics too and put them up on here! :ayatollah: :malky:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:39 pm

The Abu Dhabi Bluebird Challenge.

Get 'em in guys. Challenge our resident Bluebird to get a picture or a snippet of information.

I want the first pic of a Fraizer Campbell Ayatollah. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Will see what I can do! A guy I work with is good mates with Gunnarson from his Coventry days so trying to get him to tag along with me tomorrow! :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:52 pm

Abu Dhabi Bluebird wrote:Will see what I can do! A guy I work with is good mates with Gunnarson from his Coventry days so trying to get him to tag along with me tomorrow! :ayatollah:

You've ramped up the pressure on yourself now. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Wayne S wrote:The Abu Dhabi Bluebird Challenge.

Get 'em in guys. Challenge our resident Bluebird to get a picture or a snippet of information.

Malky doing the :malky: would be excellent :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:17 pm

thats my boy ...go steve ..dont forget to tell them who your old man is after you get some pics and info tell them carl from the forum sent you out there to do a update :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:43 pm

vofgbluebird wrote:
Wayne S wrote:So,done told Earnie to enjoy Dubai on Twitter and he said Am I in Dubai. Also thought I saw Gestede wishing the boys a good trip.

I guess there is more emphasis on Earnie being home so they can ship him out if anyone enquires... And I saw that Gestede thing too, was very confusing :?

It's not actually Gestede, some girl is using RudyGestede as her username

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:16 pm

Wayne S wrote:The Abu Dhabi Bluebird Challenge.

Abu Dhabi is not Dubai.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:11 pm

1 hour away my lad lives /works there hes abu duabi bluebird not sure I spelt it right :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Went to the team's hotel after my meeting in Dubai today, unfortunately they were not there. Was told they were having a training session at Al Wasl Club which is one of the local Dubai Pro-League teams.

Apologies Dad (Troobloo3339) and the rest of you fellas, was hoping to get some pics to post up on here!

Give the boys an extra cheer at the rest of the home games this season for me! I really miss not being able to my see my beloved Bluebirds play...be assured I am cheering them and you guys on all the way from over here! The Blues are going up!!!! :ayatollah: :malky:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:19 pm

Nice one stevie I just booked for leeds huddersfield and wolves taking your boy william to huddersfield he is making his away debut on his 6th birthday beats going to doncaster york halifax and the rest ...hes a lucky little bugger eh :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: