Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

C.C.S in the snow earlier

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:20 pm

pitch looked really good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: C.C.S in the snow earlier

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:22 pm

They need to turn the under soil heating up to melt the snow.

Sky say that Leicester pitch is kept at a nice 13 degrees so that no snow settles, but they were doing a nice piece on their promotion push to the Prem. :evil:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:25 pm

Wayne S wrote:They need to turn the under soil heating up to melt the snow.

Sky say that Leicester pitch is kept at a nice 13 degrees so that no snow settles, but they were doing a nice piece on their promotion push to the Prem. :evil:

they had the lamps out on it and was told they were cutting it yesterday to keep it in tip top condition despite the weather

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:25 pm

may i ask how you get in when there's no game? :lol: i see plenty of people post pictures of themselves in the CCS when there's no games being played there!

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:29 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:may i ask how you get in when there's no game? :lol: i see plenty of people post pictures of themselves in the CCS when there's no games being played there!

i just happened to be down there and took the oppurtunity to take a couple of snaps. ;)
there was no-one with me though to take 1 of me wth that as the background :(
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:33 pm

saddam wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:may i ask how you get in when there's no game? :lol: i see plenty of people post pictures of themselves in the CCS when there's no games being played there!

i just happened to be down there and took the oppurtunity to take a couple of snaps. ;)

So you just walked in? :lol:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:37 pm

CantonJack wrote:
saddam wrote:

you could say that ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:43 pm

saddam wrote:
CantonJack wrote:
saddam wrote:

surely the gates are locked? :lol: saddam you sneaky fucker :D

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:54 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
saddam wrote:
CantonJack wrote:
saddam wrote:

surely the gates are locked? :lol: saddam you sneaky fucker :D

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:22 pm

gates are always open by the groundstaff, staff room (where these were taken) the lads are accommodating, should have asked one of them to show you around...they probably would have.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:42 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:gates are always open by the groundstaff, staff room (where these were taken) the lads are accommodating, should have asked one of them to show you around...they probably would have.

these were by that end of the ground but i did not just chance my arm getting in there to take the pics,i was there doing a few other things and was all over the ground so didnt need to ask them to be shown round, but as you say they are all friendly enough if anyone is ever down there and fancies a peek ;) :) :ayatollah: