Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What brilliant timing for the trip to Dubai

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:57 pm

It would be useless trying to train here as it is they are getting fit, enjoying some sun and probably having a fantastic time which can only be good for team bonding, and our promotion prospects :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky:

Well done Tann and Malky :malky:

Re: What brilliant timing for the trip to Dubai

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:11 pm

It's fate I tell ya. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:17 pm

Wayne S wrote:It's fate I tell ya. :ayatollah:

It does all seem different doesn't it, almost everything seems to be going right. I do remember thinking the same about QPR that season and Newcastle, we just seem destined to go up as Champions this year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:18 pm

Good timing or they read the weather forecast.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:18 pm

They will come back fully recharged for the final push :malky: :malky:

There's no surprise the team at the top of the premiership are doing the same in Qatar.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Karl wrote:Good timing or they read the weather forecast.

But it's only because we are without a game this weekend that they were able to go, it's fate I tell ya.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:27 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Wayne S wrote:It's fate I tell ya. :ayatollah:

It does all seem different doesn't it, almost everything seems to be going right. I do remember thinking the same about QPR that season and Newcastle, we just seem destined to go up as Champions this year :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I remember cursing every Sunday as QPR seemed to dig out results and we couldn't gain even a point on them.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:27 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Karl wrote:Good timing or they read the weather forecast.

But it's only because we are without a game this weekend that they were able to go, it's fate I tell ya.

Fair one.