Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Two years ago we were on the brink of Administration

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:21 pm

How things have changed. Were nearly our and our dreams of playing in the premier league are about to be realised.

Without a doubt this is down to Malky :malky: and the work ethic he has brought to the team but mostly to the owners who have backed the club to the hilt. This I believe is a defining moment in our clubs history and we should be congratulating the owners and thanking them for what they have done for the club.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Two years ago we were on the brink of Administration

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:24 pm

broadlandsblue1960 wrote:How things have changed. Were nearly our and our dreams of playing in the premier league are about to be realised.

Without a doubt this is down to Malky :malky: and the work ethic he has brought to the team but mostly to the owners who have backed the club to the hilt. This I believe is a defining moment in our clubs history and we should be congratulating the owners and thanking them for what they have done for the club.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cleared our debts as well did he? :?

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:24 pm

four defeats while other teams get four wins and your thread might come back to haunt you, i wouldnt start counting my chickens yet ten points is nothing out of whats available, hopefully we wont f**k up touch wood but its way to early yet :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:42 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:four defeats while other teams get four wins and your thread might come back to haunt you, i wouldnt start counting my chickens yet ten points is nothing out of whats available, hopefully we wont f**k up touch wood but its way to early yet :ayatollah:

:o

f**k me. Are you after Angelis49 doom and gloom award 2013??? :lol: :lol:

I cannot wait for Leeds now. I was starting to get a bit worried we could start slipping
but I think the spark we have been missing arrived yesterday in the form of a soft spoken,
polite little Yaaarkshire lad called Frazier!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:48 pm

taffyapple wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:four defeats while other teams get four wins and your thread might come back to haunt you, i wouldnt start counting my chickens yet ten points is nothing out of whats available, hopefully we wont f**k up touch wood but its way to early yet :ayatollah:

I cannot wait for Leeds now. I was starting to get a bit worried we could start slipping
but I think the spark we have been missing arrived yesterday in the form of a soft spoken,
polite little Yaaarkshire lad called Frazier!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I would never take his crown dave :lol:
This boards had 50 posts maybe more or saying we are off to the prem next season in the last week, when 10 points can be wiped away easy with whats left to play thats what i mean, hopefully not but it could happen if it was a 20 point lead i would be wanking with them, maybe so many years of the last hurdle fails makes me wonder :lol:
:ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:50 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

This boards had 50 posts more or saying we are off to the prem next season when 10 points can be wiped away easy with whats left to play thats what i mean, hopefully not but it could happen if it was a 20 point lead i would be wanking with them, maybe so many years of last hurdle failers makes me wonder :lol:

We'll go further clear soon. Perhaps that will convince you how good this side is

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:57 pm

I hope so tony :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:58 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:I hope so tony :ayatollah:

:thumbup:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:04 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

This boards had 50 posts maybe more or saying we are off to the prem next season in the last week, when 10 points can be wiped away easy with whats left to play thats what i mean, hopefully not but it could happen if it was a 20 point lead i would be wanking with them, maybe so many years of the last hurdle fails makes me wonder :lol:

I agree with you 77 100%.