Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FIVE YEAR SEASON TICKET PLAN

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:59 pm

When the platinum ambassodor offer came into effect, does anyone know if there was a timescale when you had to purchase this offer, as I have been informed that only if you bought your season ticket between Oct 31st,2009 and January 31st 2010 would you qualify for this deal. If you bought it in Feb/March/April it would'nt qualify? I await your comments. melly

Re: FIVE YEAR SEASON TICKET PLAN

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:04 pm

Yes. I emailed them last season about it. Don't think you're part of it if you bought in March/April

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:10 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Yes. I emailed them last season about it. Don't think you're part of it if you bought in March/April

You're also not part of it if you move your seat. :evil:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:37 pm

Wayne S wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:Yes. I emailed them last season about it. Don't think you're part of it if you bought in March/April

Moved my seat moved from the Ninian stand to the Canton Stand last year and still get prize freeze benefits :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:27 pm

Wayne S wrote:

Yes you are, I moved 2 seasons ago and I still get the deal :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:39 pm

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Moved my seat moved from the Ninian stand to the Canton Stand last year and still get prize freeze benefits :ayatollah:

*price*

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:19 pm

bluespeers wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

See, a few people have said this before but every time I go down there they insist that I lost the price freeze. It must be something to do with moving from Level 4 into the main bowl.

Can anyone give me the price freeze value they have in the family stand?

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:49 pm

yes you are , i moved from ninian to canton and still have the freeze

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:00 pm

Wayne S wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

See, a few people have said this before but every time I go down there they insist that I lost the price freeze. It must be something to do with moving from Level 4 into the main bowl.

£329 (I think) it possibly went up a bit when tax moved to 20%

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:14 pm

Wayne S wrote:
bluespeers wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Don't think a season ticket up in level 4 at the start of the price freeze would show up on your profile as qualifying which is stupid if you paid the price before the date. Think yours is just one of those cases where the computer says no and they have no common sense to do anything about it.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:39 pm

I've moved from the ninian to the family stand 3 years ago, this season I changed my seats in the stand.. I won't be impressed if they didn't give me my proce freeze, I always get my season ticket first week it comes out