Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' THE WHOLE OF THE UK ARE TALKING '

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:09 am

Come on you Blueboys :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:40 am

I've just signed up to the forum. Been a city fan since I was skinny and good looking back in 1972.

Wouldn't it be great if we were top of the league at the end of January by 10 points?

You are joking.
You're having me on.
What?

Top of the league at the end of January by 10 points?

Oh yes!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:43 am

bill blue bird wrote:I've just signed up to the forum. Been a city fan since I was skinny and good looking back in 1972.

Wouldn't it be great if we were top of the league at the end of January by 10 points?

You are joking.
You're having me on.
What?

Oh yes!

Welcome to the forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lets all do the malky! :malky: :malky: :malky:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:08 am

adamt958 wrote:
bill blue bird wrote:I've just signed up to the forum. Been a city fan since I was skinny and good looking back in 1972.

You are joking.
You're having me on.
What?

Oh yes!

Welcome to the forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Lets all do the malky! :malky: :malky: :malky:

:malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:02 am

Forever Blue wrote:As everyone knows I can be quite negative at times and in my opinion rightly so, But and I mean but lets put the rebrand and the accounts of our club aside for now. We should all get behind Malky and his team as they have all excelled beyond themselves so far this season and I honestly dont believe most of us are appreciating it. Our home end should from now on be sold out weeks in advance, without a doubt, no more excuses.

In the past we have looked up at the Newcastle's and QPR's and said my god, if only we could be like them in our division, always wanting and dreaming of it, we all have been, well were there and we dont have to dream about it now. I speak to other football fans from all over the Country and the first thing they say is F hell your team is running away with it and you will finally be in the big time next season,it then hits home to me, how great we are doing. :ayatollah:

Yes it keeps haunting me big time about the rebrand, but I keep reminding myself,Cardiff City have waited 51 years for this and myself 41 years personally, I have said all along I have been loving my football from the moment Jones left to the minute Malky took over, its not Malk's or the players fault what happens in the boardroom,they just do the job they are being paid for and they without a doubt are the best we have had for 51 years. :ayatollah:

Like I have just been saying, to hear the whole country talking so positively about us and we are the talk of the country, I honestly dont think we realise how great this season is, so lets from now on cherish every moment as i can tell you now they dont happen very often, getting promoted is what we all have dreamed and craved for and its happening right now before our very eyes. Carl and I have been saying for weeks we've been top of the Championship for months and we really are not appreciating what is happening on the pitch.

Signing Frazier Campbell in my opinion is the 2nd player that Malky has decided is part of his Premier League team next season and to go along with him one of our own youngsters Ben Nugent signed up in January this year.

At the end of the day. its our football club so lets till May enjoy every moment of it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Todays headlines
England international joins Cardiff City and meets the team in Dubai :D :ayatollah:

Dear god, there's no hope mush

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:41 am

So Excitig beig king pins this year

Even if we lose 5 games i think wel go up

Its gonna be one hell of a piss up

Nailed on but 4/7 favourites do lose somtimes

Question for you --would you put 7000 quid on us to win the league --to win 11000 i think most people would say no

Whats this re brand rubbish --dont know what your on about

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:47 am

I agree with you Annis, but what stands out in your post and where I agree with you 100% is since DJ has gone (and i'm not a Jones critic) is I'M LOVING MY FOOTBALL SINCE JONES LEFT. And that's down to Malky, and the team he's built. All honest hard workers who all know what this club means to us
As far as the colour change I think there was a better compromise than the dramatic change forced upon us.
How about this lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:52 pm

Top post Annis fair doo's

Every thought about writing a book ;)

Onwards!

Wiggy :ayatollah: :malky:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:42 pm

annis that is the best thing you have ever said, i would love to be in blue, but we are not, but we are 10 points clear at the top of the championship, i know a few forest fans and they are saying there is no stopping us now. premiership in blue, sorry red

Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:37 pm

Mafor wrote:So Excitig beig king pins this year

Even if we lose 5 games i think wel go up

Its gonna be one hell of a piss up

Nailed on but 4/7 favourites do lose somtimes

Question for you --would you put 7000 quid on us to win the league --to win 11000 i think most people would say no

Whats this re brand rubbish --dont know what your on about

That would be 4/7 to win the title wouldn't it?

To get promoted we must be around 1/10 on

Stranger things have happened but we need to go on a losing streak of 4/5 games then two sides below us go on 100% runs for a month or more. Not impossible but highly unlikely

Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:42 pm

I just checked on Betfair

We're 1/41 to make top two. Seriously scary odds!

If anyone thinks we're going to do a"Cardiff"this year, then you can make a fortune doing it

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:14 pm

I find i wake up in the mornings humming 'We're Cardiff City we're top of the League' :D but being a City fan there is always a nagging doubt that we still could blow it :(

However it seems this season when we do lose or draw we always seem to bounce back with a winning run and we have a set of players who are prepared to work their arses off to get us promotion and a young Manager who is a credit to the Club. I watched my first game in '69 and was watching us regularly from '72 on I feel I have paid my dues and at long last the promised land is so very close.

I wish we were still in Blue and had no debt but I can't change either so i'm not going to worry about it and i'm just going to enjoy the ride and see what happens come what May or April ;)

It's a great time to be a City Fan :ayatollah: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:42 pm

CityGent wrote:I just checked on Betfair

We're 1/41 to make top two. Seriously scary odds!

If anyone thinks we're going to do a"Cardiff"this year, then you can make a fortune doing it

Just went on Betfair to havena look and the odds are decimal how do these equate to normal odds?

Back 1.02 & Lay 1.53

Also underneath their is a value £250 & £5 is the the amount you'd have to bet

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:34 pm

I am sorry to barge in on this thread but I agree. Getting promotion and playing the big boys week in and week out is like a dream for any football fan. I feel you will be promoted well before the end of the season leaving you to enjoy the ride that is football. I do now offer a cautious note, start saving for those away trips beer and pies are very expensive in the premier league. :lol: .

I am still loving the day dream and look forward to two Welsh teams gracing the premier League. :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:37 pm

SA1 wrote:I am sorry to barge in on this thread but I agree. Getting promotion and playing the big boys week in and week out is like a dream for any football fan. I feel you will be promoted well before the end of the season leaving you to enjoy the ride that is football. I do now offer a cautious note, start saving for those away trips beer and pies are very expensive in the premier league. :lol: .

I am still loving the day dream and look forward to two Welsh teams gracing the premier League. :ayatollah:

How much on average are you paying for an away ticket?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
SA1 wrote:I am sorry to barge in on this thread but I agree. Getting promotion and playing the big boys week in and week out is like a dream for any football fan. I feel you will be promoted well before the end of the season leaving you to enjoy the ride that is football. I do now offer a cautious note, start saving for those away trips beer and pies are very expensive in the premier league. :lol: .

:) Beer and pies (food) are dear enough in the Championship, doubt if it's much different in the Premiership, it would be interesting to know the cost of away tickets though.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:41 pm

nobber wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

:) Beer and pies (food) are dear enough in the Championship, doubt if it's much different in the Premiership, it would be interesting to know the cost of away tickets though.

Anything from £35 to £62.00

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:02 pm

Skibowski wrote:"The whole of the uk are talking about us"....really??? , where can i find all this massive, national press coverage?

That was before that swansea ball "boy"??? had a kicking!