Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' THE WHOLE OF THE UK ARE TALKING '

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:31 pm

As everyone knows I can be quite negative at times and in my opinion rightly so, But and I mean but lets put the rebrand and the accounts of our club aside for now. We should all get behind Malky and his team as they have all excelled beyond themselves so far this season and I honestly dont believe most of us are appreciating it. Our home end should from now on be sold out weeks in advance, without a doubt, no more excuses.

In the past we have looked up at the Newcastle's and QPR's and said my god, if only we could be like them in our division, always wanting and dreaming of it, we all have been, well were there and we dont have to dream about it now. I speak to other football fans from all over the Country and the first thing they say is F hell your team is running away with it and you will finally be in the big time next season,it then hits home to me, how great we are doing. :ayatollah:

Yes it keeps haunting me big time about the rebrand, but I keep reminding myself,Cardiff City have waited 51 years for this and myself 41 years personally, I have said all along I have been loving my football from the moment Jones left to the minute Malky took over, its not Malk's or the players fault what happens in the boardroom,they just do the job they are being paid for and they without a doubt are the best we have had for 51 years. :ayatollah:

Like I have just been saying, to hear the whole country talking so positively about us and we are the talk of the country, I honestly dont think we realise how great this season is, so lets from now on cherish every moment as i can tell you now they dont happen very often, getting promoted is what we all have dreamed and craved for and its happening right now before our very eyes. Carl and I have been saying for weeks we've been top of the Championship for months and we really are not appreciating what is happening on the pitch.

Signing Frazier Campbell in my opinion is the 2nd player that Malky has decided is part of his Premier League team next season and to go along with him one of our own youngsters Ben Nugent signed up in January this year.

At the end of the day. its our football club so lets till May enjoy every moment of it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Todays headlines
England international joins Cardiff City and meets the team in Dubai :D :ayatollah:

Re: ' THE WHOLE COUNTRY ARE TALKING '

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Let's just hope we can get the amount of wins under our belt that we need,

Great position to be in, we surely must and will hopefully kick on and cement our place,

What an amazing season it has been so far :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Reckon 9 wins and we will cross that line and go up, :ayatollah:

Re: ' THE WHOLE OF THE UK ARE TALKING '

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:40 pm

THE BLUES ARE GOING UP!
THE BLUES ARE GOING UP!
AND NOW YOUR GONNA BELIEVE US
AND NOW YOUR GONNA BELIEVE US!
THE BLUES ARE GOING UP!
:ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :malky:

Re: ' THE WHOLE COUNTRY ARE TALKING '

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:41 pm

Completely agree 100%!!

I think the problem we have is we support Cardiff City - we don't do things the easy way!

I believe most fans have been so badly scared by what's happen over the past 3 years (less so last season, Malky performed wonders to get us a play-off spot) that we are waiting for it to go wrong and are having trouble enjoying it......

However I really do believe this year is different, everything about the team feels different
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

In Malky we trust :malky: :malky:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:42 pm

Starting with leeds 1st win of nine please -

most teams in this division will be unable to train due to bad weather so another smart move by Malky
to get them match fit with short break away in warmer conditions and all foccused on what top flight football life is about !

Onwards and Upwards

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Annis
I fully agree with your sentiment and am sad about the way modern football has gone but just want us as fans to go for it and enjoy the ride till may.
Malky is a young manager who is nothing but a gentleman to us fans. He is a hard grafter and has a shrewd eye for talent.
What a contrast from the dour DJ -who could curdle milk with his moans and down beat style (still glad we had DJ for his tenure though)
We are top be 10 points and really should be appreciating it.

I'm always Blue and the red is difficult to swallow. But that manager and those players are playing for our team and us fans. Most of the squad and management will have no idea of the history and old times we cherish, so why should we take it out on them by being mute in our own lair.

Come on city fans put the shite to one side and get behind our boys

BLUEBIRD ARMY :ayatollah: :malky:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:47 pm

does this mean your going to be cheering and clapping annis ? :malky: :lol:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:54 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:does this mean your going to be cheering and clapping annis ? :malky: :lol:

Your f*cking joking are you nips, the only thing he cheers is the cheese and crackers you put out after a game on the way home from a game on the forum coach :lol:
We are behind the team no matter whats gone on and whats going to go on before next season :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:55 pm

I'm loving every minute of being top of the league, if we do it this season I will be ecstatic, I've also like many others, been waiting a long, long time. :old: :malky: :malky: :malky: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:58 pm

The bluebirds are writing history before our very eyes and all i have to say is when we get to the promised land people who have been there all along and are commited week in week out rain or shine you will get your reward very soon :malky:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Top post Annis, i don't at times agree with all you say , but your 100% spot on with what you say here. iv'e been supporting Cardiff since 1978 and iv'e dreamed of dining at the top table ever since . Let's all get behind Malky and the boys, as this is what we all want and dream of. Won't it be nice saying to all the plastics who support Man Utd etc , FCUK OFF when they ask you for a ticket for a game ... :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :malky:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Annis do acknowledge without Vinnys personal fortune these great times would not be possible?

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:As everyone knows I can be quite negative at times and in my opinion rightly so, But and I mean but lets put the rebrand and the accounts of our club aside for now. We should all get behind Malky and his team as they have all excelled beyond themselves so far this season and I honestly dont believe most of us are appreciating it. Our home end should from now on be sold out weeks in advance, without a doubt, no more excuses.

In the past we have looked up at the Newcastle's and QPR's and said my god, if only we could be like them in our division, always wanting and dreaming of it, we all have been, well were there and we dont have to dream about it now. I speak to other football fans from all over the Country and the first thing they say is F hell your team is running away with it and you will finally be in the big time next season,it then hits home to me, how great we are doing. :ayatollah:

Yes it keeps haunting me big time about the rebrand, but I keep reminding myself,Cardiff City have waited 51 years for this and myself 41 years personally, I have said all along I have been loving my football from the moment Jones left to the minute Malky took over, its not Malk's or the players fault what happens in the boardroom,they just do the job they are being paid for and they without a doubt are the best we have had for 51 years. :ayatollah:

Like I have just been saying, to hear the whole country talking so positively about us and we are the talk of the country, I honestly dont think we realise how great this season is, so lets from now on cherish every moment as i can tell you now they dont happen very often, getting promoted is what we all have dreamed and craved for and its happening right now before our very eyes. Carl and I have been saying for weeks we've been top of the Championship for months and we really are not appreciating what is happening on the pitch.

Signing Frazier Campbell in my opinion is the 2nd player that Malky has decided is part of his Premier League team next season and to go along with him one of our own youngsters Ben Nugent signed up in January this year.

At the end of the day. its our football club so lets till May enjoy every moment of it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Todays headlines
England international joins Cardiff City and meets the team in Dubai :D :ayatollah:

feck me Annis are you sickening for something :D

I agree its time to move on and give the other the clubs around the country something else to talk about...." Like feck me those Cardiff fans know how to ejoy themselves " :ayatollah: :malky:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:09 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Annis do acknowledge without Vinnys personal fortune these great times would not be possible?

I agree with Annis and I also think Polo makes a very good point here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky:

The Blues are going up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:22 pm

Its a bit scary, this 10 point lead. Everything points to success at last, but the default position of any true football fan is "I won't believe it until it actually happens"!

Surely, we can't f--k it up now, can we?

I hope the boys are enjoying the sunshine before a busy February! :ayatollah: :malky: :happy1:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:26 pm

May be the neigh sayers are finally waking up. It was a sad day when our blue kit disappeared but it was an even better one when VT sunk his £100m in. We are now seeing the fruition and that's what us 'sell outs' knew right from the start.

If the above sounds like a "I told you so" then thats because it is.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:26 pm

Agree with the sentiment of your post Annis and from talking to football fans around here in Luton and London they are all convinced that we will finally
get promotion this year. I am always wary of tempting fate no doubt due to the false dawns and heartbreak of the last few years but as each game passes the dream is looking like a reality!
Certainly loving the position we are in at the top of the league and iwith Malky I am convinced the team and fans have a belief that was missing with Jones

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:34 pm

This is what we all need to do enjoy the football. Be proud of our team and our manager.

We have no control over playing in blue or red there's nothing we can do.

We have no control over how many millions of pounds in debt we are.

We can turn up everyweek and support our team and our manager and shout and cheer them on to the wins we need. Then maybe just maybe at the end of the season we can be crowned champions and all go into canton an have a massive f*cking party.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:As everyone knows I can be quite negative at times and in my opinion rightly so, But and I mean but lets put the rebrand and the accounts of our club aside for now. We should all get behind Malky and his team as they have all excelled beyond themselves so far this season and I honestly dont believe most of us are appreciating it. Our home end should from now on be sold out weeks in advance, without a doubt, no more excuses.

Todays headlines

The pundits, particularly sky praise us through gritted teeth. If it was anybody else 10 points clear in the Chamionship they would be raving about them. Lets face it if we get in the Premier League and there's still a small if, we are going to be hated by all and sundry, including the media, so lads it will be us against the world even more, so whether we are in red, blue or black we are still Cardiff City and we are a one off - let them hate us :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:38 pm

Don't want to moan about the "other board" too much but you'd never know we are 10 points clear at the top.
Thread after thread about rebrand this rebrand that fecking sick of hearing about it.
JUST GET BEHIND YOUR TEAM AND CHEER THEM TO PROMOTION. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:18 pm

My feelings on the rebrand mirror yours Annis but one point you've made here that most of us have forgotten - this is OUR club. Owners can come and go, make their cosmetic changes etc but without us there would be no club...we are Cardiff City.

It's mental whats happening, and I think a lot of us are a bit scarred from near misses over the last 4 years which is substituting part of the excitement for nerves. This is happening though and it gets the adrenalin running just thinking about it.

The Footballing World will soon see what we are and what we can be...enjoy it :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:22 pm

Todays headlines

Very well put, I have been waiting a bit longer 54 years, :ayatollah: so come on you arm chair supporters, get your asses down the CCS next home game ( Leicester ) we are nearly there so come on support the BOYS :malky:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:May be the neigh sayers are finally waking up. It was a sad day when our blue kit disappeared but it was an even better one when VT sunk his £100m in. We are now seeing the fruition and that's what us 'sell outs' knew right from the start.

If the above sounds like a "I told you so" then thats because it is.

Careful now Tony, a post there that could transform this thread into a debt, interest and financial debate.... Don't change the tone of such a good OP :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:37 pm

Annis,

As I have said on here many a time UK football is going the way of that shite American excuse for a sport, crash helmeted padded up fat twats throwing a mini egg around when the TV directer gives them the OK. Football has gone as us old uns knew it, unless of course Cardiff City were in the basement divisions or semi pro football and its something that we have to get used to. I'm not happy with the rebrand although I confess the kit used against Blackpool, black shirt and red shorts is growing on me and I'm probably in a minority of one in that I liked Sam's badge, hadn't really noticed it before.

BUT at the end of the day, I truly wish that Cardiff City get those points that finally get us to the Top Tier of British football after all these years, at CCS. I will bet my house, your houses and every one elses house on here that the chants that will echo around the ground will be BLUEBIRDS, BLUEBIRDS, BLUEBIRDS

NO ONE AT ALL will sing, CHANT, or whatever about red.

I hope to be there but could prove difficult but I can guarantee I will cry like a baby wherever I am in the world.

Can James Fox outdo those twats Skinner and Baddiel, 40 years of hurt, twats should have tried supporting Cardiff City, try 84 years of hurt!

We are and always will be the BLUES and BLUEBIRDS, the eggers tried to steal BLUES and look where that got pathetic little twats. WE ARE CARDIFF AND WE ARE THE ONLY BLUES IN WALES.

We can turn Tan's mind, my hope, 26,000 folk belting out and to quote Maxccfc..

THE BLUES ARE GOING UP!
THE BLUES ARE GOING UP!
AND NOW YOUR GONNA BELIEVE US!
THE BLUES ARE GOING UP!

Not f*cking dragons, turtles, carp, fish or scampi and chips* but THE BLUES, THE WHOLE BLUES AND NOTHING BUT THE f*cking BLUES we may play in Red shirts but we're still the BLUES.

* Spoiler for the children's board, keep the sheeple occupied for a month or two debating is a fish scampi, a scampi a fish, do they report it as racism or is shrimp a prawn

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:41 pm

Todays headlines

:malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky:
About time Annis, live the dream. I also believe the way VT is setting the club up he is not going to be happy with survival in the Prem.

Boys get the Sat Nav's out and amend them, put in OLD TRAFFORD and ANFIELD, CARDIFF are going up. :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:14 pm

Todays headlines

Annis - this is probably the best of your 35000+ posts - I couldn't agree more with you! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:16 pm

I luv's all this positive stuff, i duz! :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:18 pm

Some of us accepted what was going on a long time ago and have been enjoying every minute.....

....a Rottweiler lets go quicker than some of our fans.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:28 pm

Hoochie Coochie Blues wrote:Some of us accepted what was going on a long time ago and have been enjoying every minute.....

....a Rottweiler lets go quicker than some of our fans.

Spot on.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:As everyone knows I can be quite negative at times

If you're negative only God knows what Roath Tragic is. :laughing6: