Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thank you Andy campbell

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:01 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwqPF5v3MC8 :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Andy campbell :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

:malky: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Re: Thank you Andy campbell

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Feels like yesterday!!

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:15 pm

JINKS wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwqPF5v3MC8 :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Andy campbell :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

:malky: :malky: :malky: :malky:

A very special and memorable day that,I remember ripping all the flags down in the Ninian park bar in the ground before walking to the Millennium....gives me shivers thinking about it. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:00 pm

can't believe it was 10 years ago! I remember every minute of that day! love it :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:13 pm

an excellent day - it seems like yesterday, and even better ones ahead this year
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Great day, remember we were in the Old Arcade before the game, full of Bluebirds. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:13 pm

i was in states at the time, remember listening via a radio link in Tulsa !!! lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:36 pm

Hopefully be another Campbell will fire us to promotion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky: :malky: :happy1:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:39 pm

my gf at the time said she wanted to take a picture of the bluebirds scoring...in all fairness, she waited hell of a long time, but got an amazing shot.

The keeper was horizontal in mid air, the ball was just about the touch the back of the net...it was the days before I owned a digital camera and couldn't wait to send the disposable off...it was a great shot, etched in my memory forever.

I just had a stupid feeling....thinking how amazing it felt that day and how it would feel amazing to do it again via the pay-offs...but then I quickly remembered how I felt after Blackpool...I'll take 1st or 2nd this time around thanks.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:43 pm

i would say thanks sam hammann but i wont. as people will kick off :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: