Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

so we got another

Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:59 pm

English international playing for the bluebirds,
I hope he's not going to be welcomed with, shit shit and bullshit, by the people who haven't done there family trees.

Re: so we got another

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:00 pm

kenfighillblue wrote:English international playing for the bluebirds,
I hope he's not going to be welcomed with, shit shit and bullshit, by the people who haven't done there family trees.

:lol: we've had many English players in the past, hasn't stopped the anti-English songs before.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:03 pm

Here here pal here f*cking here.

I cringe at 90% of our songs nowadays but the anti english ones make me giggle at the hypocrisy of it all. We are a welsh based English league club with English speaking supporters with more English players than Welsh. It's pathetic.

:old:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:10 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Here here pal here f*cking here.

I cringe at 90% of our songs nowadays but the anti english ones make me giggle at the hypocrisy of it all. We are a welsh based English league club with English speaking supporters with more English players than Welsh. It's pathetic.

The opposing fans always start it all off.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:13 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

:lol: we've had many English players in the past, hasn't stopped the anti-English songs before.

Didn't think we had many, I can only think of bothroyd in my time, but yea they have always been sung as long as I can remember. Wonder when they did start.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:13 pm

Theres english people on here who go to the ccs and sit there listening to this type of crap :lol:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:20 pm

kenfighillblue wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Didn't think we had many, I can only think of bothroyd in my time, but yea they have always been sung as long as I can remember. Wonder when they did start.

I meant English players in general. It doesn't matter whether they have a cap or not?

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:23 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Theres english people on here who go to the ccs and sit there listening to this type of crap :lol:

I find it laughable, just don't get it :roll:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Here here pal here f*cking here.

The opposing fans always start it all off.

Be the bigger man Baked. :D