Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Negativity

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:03 pm

Lads,

everybody likes a moan, no one can be positive all the time - christ I know!!

But we are 10 points clear, the most consistent team in the most inconsistent of leagues and yet people come on here to constantly bitch or try and derail what is going on.

Let me just try and educate a few in it's simplest of terms....Nobody can influence what goes on behind the scenes with regards to money (do we have any, do we not, is VT turning it to equity or is he not, are we going to settle Langstone or is it going to run until 2016....) so for once for all shut the f*** up about it.

A couple of years ago we were literally minutes from being wound up (if you believe what you read) by HMRC....could we do anything about it? No. Of course we couldn't. All we could do was sit tight and hope something happened in our favour, and thank the lord it did.

So whatever happens in the future will happen exactly then....in the future. We can't do anything about it, apart from get behind the team and support them through thick and thin.

So please, stop with the boring money talk threads as no one has a clue what is going on and let's just enjoy the fact we are top of the league!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Re: Negativity

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:22 pm

Most of the boring money talking threads are being instigated by one person using many aliases.

We're all buzzing really :laughing6:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:26 pm

I seem to be positive all the time these days................... must be these happy pills I'm taking. :old: :laughing5:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:36 pm

BobBankLoyalist wrote:Lads,

everybody likes a moan, no one can be positive all the time - christ I know!!

But we are 10 points clear, the most consistent team in the most inconsistent of leagues and yet people come on here to constantly bitch or try and derail what is going on.

Let me just try and educate a few in it's simplest of terms....Nobody can influence what goes on behind the scenes with regards to money (do we have any, do we not, is VT turning it to equity or is he not, are we going to settle Langstone or is it going to run until 2016....) so for once for all shut the f*** up about it.

A couple of years ago we were literally minutes from being wound up (if you believe what you read) by HMRC....could we do anything about it? No. Of course we couldn't. All we could do was sit tight and hope something happened in our favour, and thank the lord it did.

So whatever happens in the future will happen exactly then....in the future. We can't do anything about it, apart from get behind the team and support them through thick and thin.

So please, stop with the boring money talk threads as no one has a clue what is going on and let's just enjoy the fact we are top of the league!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Couldn't agree more! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:11 pm

I read some of the comments on here and I wonder what people are on. After nearly 40 years of supporting the City and, like many of us old farts, seen some crap teams and no money yet here we are on the cusp of the biggest thing to ever hit this club and still people slag off Vincent Tan.
Unbelievable