Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PM's

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:25 pm

I have received a number of PM's from Taffy and Craig,asking me to reconsider my self imposed exile from this Forum.apparently they feel that the Forum has become to safe and predictable,where everyone is agreeing with each other,thus limiting Taffy and Craig the opportunity to be rude and offensive..................i have given their request carfull consideration,and have decided to continue my exile from this Forum,now i know my decision will please many on here,but please spare a thought for dear old Taffy and Craig,who will be denied the opportunity to call me a tw*t for having the temerity for not agreeing with their point of view.............Angelis

Re: PM's

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:31 pm

You are so weird

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:35 pm

you sound like a packet of sweets cheesy smile kinda guy

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:35 pm

Jesus,you had me scared.For a minute I thought you were comming back.Feel free to keep watching though. :wave:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:00 pm

angelis49 wrote:I have received a number of PM's from Taffy and Craig,asking me to reconsider my self imposed exile from this Forum.apparently they feel that the Forum has become to safe and predictable,where everyone is agreeing with each other,thus limiting Taffy and Craig the opportunity to be rude and offensive..................i have given their request carfull consideration,and have decided to continue my exile from this Forum,now i know my decision will please many on here,but please spare a thought for dear old Taffy and Craig,who will be denied the opportunity to call me a tw*t for having the temerity for not agreeing with their point of view.............Angelis

:lol:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:02 pm

angelis49 wrote:I have received a number of PM's from Taffy and Craig,asking me to reconsider my self imposed exile from this Forum.apparently they feel that the Forum has become to safe and predictable,where everyone is agreeing with each other,thus limiting Taffy and Craig the opportunity to be rude and offensive..................i have given their request carfull consideration,and have decided to continue my exile from this Forum,now i know my decision will please many on here,but please spare a thought for dear old Taffy and Craig,who will be denied the opportunity to call me a tw*t for having the temerity for not agreeing with their point of view.............Angelis

You really do have issues :? :?

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:06 pm

Have you considered getting your head checked out at your local Doctor's? :shock:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:08 pm

be careful no one hacks your facebook again..... :laughing6:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:41 pm

It's great not having your negativity on here - keep up your exile! :wave:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:41 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

be careful no one hacks your facebook again..... :laughing6:

Don't worry, he knows how to hack accounts himself ! :laughing6:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:44 pm

If you ve exiled yourself,why are u on here :lol:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:54 pm

School closed today was it because of the snow?

Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:18 pm

My favourite thread of his was titled "Blame" and asked us who we would blame if we didn't go up. Priceless.

My dear Angelis, I imagine you are one of the few old guard left posting on here, please feel free to post I will look after you. I have had my run ins with Taffy regarding Welsh Nationalism in the past I seem to remember we came to a "Agree to disagree" arrangement, you can do the same.

tw*t.

:old: :old: :old:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:41 pm

This is the opposite of news.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:My favourite thread of his was titled "Blame" and asked us who we would blame if we didn't go up. Priceless.

My dear Angelis, I imagine you are one of the few old guard left posting on here, please feel free to post I will look after you. I have had my run ins with Taffy regarding Welsh Nationalism in the past I seem to remember we came to a "Agree to disagree" arrangement, you can do the same.

tw*t.

:lol:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:44 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:My favourite thread of his was titled "Blame" and asked us who we would blame if we didn't go up. Priceless.

tw*t.

My arguments with yourself have been heated. Something I am very very passionate about stuff
and so are you, so we've agreed to differ. Sooner than being at it hammer and tongs all day
and every day. Id sooner not get involved at all if possible.

But Angelis?

I've never got heated with, certainly never PMd him :lol: :lol: ... All ive done is ask him
to qualify his statement that Malky Mackay isnt good enough to manage in THIS division..

Cos i kind of disagree :? :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:48 pm

tw*t.

:lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:59 pm

This thread makes me wonder where Midfield General has gone.

Or is he posting under unother name and i have just missed it?

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:35 pm

greenlawler wrote:This thread makes me wonder where Midfield General has gone.

:? :? :? :? :?

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:41 pm

That was adam brown back in the day aka Angryman :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:45 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Thanks Bluebird1977 guess I just missed that, makes a lot of sense now...I can't keep up with who is who.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:46 pm

greenlawler wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Thanks Bluebird1977 guess I just missed that...I can't keep up with who is who.

Have you had your eyes closed for 12 months :laughing5:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:50 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
greenlawler wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Thanks Bluebird1977 guess I just missed that...I can't keep up with who is who.

Have you had your eyes closed for 12 months :laughing5:

I guess, I am still learning. :)

Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:48 am

Might be helpful for people as daft as me to have a thread listing everyone's multiple names and identities once they are found out. ;)

Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:55 am

Love you, Angel. Please don't leave me, I don't think I could bear it! What other CCFC fan could match your cynicism and just general gloom?

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:34 am

:lol: I've just had a PM from my dear Angelis threatening to hack me...

Do t worry mate, I don't have a Facebook to hack! :lol: :roll:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:39 am

Dont venture into roath park late at night, i bet Angelis is there with his flashers mac on waiting in the shadows

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:08 am

Have just had another one off him pointing out that Angelis wasn't threatening to hack me... Not how it read to me though..

Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:29 am

He is mad, only thing i do know.....no way on earth i would pm that oddball. I'd rather chat with Brownie

Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:11 pm

greenlawler wrote:Might be helpful for people as daft as me to have a thread listing everyone's multiple names and identities once they are found out. ;)

Mario Polotelli is Polo :malky: