Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season tickets

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:58 pm

I have a season ticket this year, will I be guaranteed my seat until after the season ends?

Or is it as soon as the season ends its available for someone to take?
Do they hold them for current season ticket holders for a certain amount of time?

Thank you :malky: :ayatollah:

Re: Season tickets

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:58 pm

it's safe i think!

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:01 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:it's safe i think!

Yeah but for how long after the last game?

Do you know?

Thanks

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Durbin wrote:

Do you know?

Thanks

last year they went on sale for season ticket holders in february (i think) and stayed reserved for you up until the 31st of Mrach! after that date they weren't reserved for you, and it was 1st come first serve! probably be similar to that this season!

best option is to just buy one before the date they set cos the likelihood of promotion is getting bigger meaning more fans are going to want to buy one!

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:08 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
Durbin wrote:

Do you know?

Thanks

last year they went on sale for season ticket holders in february (i think) and stayed reserved for you up until the 31st of Mrach! after that date they weren't reserved for you, and it was 1st come first serve! probably be similar to that this season!

best option is to just buy one before the date they set cos the likelihood of promotion is getting bigger meaning more fans are going to want to buy one!

That's great, thank you

I thought it would be something like that.

And yeah I would agree with getting mine renewed earlier rather than late

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:12 pm

Durbin wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:
Durbin wrote:

Do you know?

Thanks

That's great, thank you

I thought it would be something like that.

And yeah I would agree with getting mine renewed earlier rather than late

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

no problem, just renew as soon as it's done really! no fuss then and then just sit back and enjoy the rest of the season! :malky:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:18 pm

There will be a 'window of opportunity' for current season ticket holders to renew their seats (and it WILL NOT be anywhere near the end of the season) before it becomes 'open season' for the newbies ;)

Get your season tickets asap before the local Man U, Arseal, Chelsea and Liverpool (so-called) fans start buying up the spares just for one or two games as season :cry:

It WILL happen and I know several (mainly Man U but one Arsenal) who intend to do that :twisted: :roll:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:21 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:There will be a 'window of opportunity' for current season ticket holders to renew their seats (and it WILL NOT be anywhere near the end of the season) before it becomes 'open season' for the newbies ;)

Get your season tickets asap before the local Man U, Arseal, Chelsea and Liverpool (so-called) fans start buying up the spares just for one or two games as season :cry:

It WILL happen and I know several (mainly Man U but one Arsenal) who intend to do that :twisted: :roll:

there are always going to be a few! if they want to come to every game fair enough, but not turn up for the 5/6 big games of the season when city fans who've been watching them for years can't attend!

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:There will be a 'window of opportunity' for current season ticket holders to renew their seats (and it WILL NOT be anywhere near the end of the season) before it becomes 'open season' for the newbies ;)

Yeah I thought as much, I meant the window not really season end

Thanks again I am going to get mine as soon as possible

Thanks

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:37 pm

Durbin wrote:

Yeah I thought as much, I meant the window not really season end

Thanks again I am going to get mine as soon as possible

Thanks

No worries :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:43 pm

Durbin wrote:I have a season ticket this year, will I be guaranteed my seat until after the season ends?

Or is it as soon as the season ends its available for someone to take?
Do they hold them for current season ticket holders for a certain amount of time?

Thank you :malky: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=102897

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:24 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:

there are always going to be a few! if they want to come to every game fair enough, but not turn up for the 5/6 big games of the season when city fans who've been watching them for years can't attend!

Couldn't agree more, mate :ayatollah: