Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thank you sam

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:31 pm

For taking us up the leagues while only spending putting us 30million in the red, if it wasnt for you we wouldnt be thanking tan and i guess in the bottom league if we was lucky with 4k fans still watching shit football every week, now we are nearly there your dream is closer now than ever under tan :ayatollah:

Re: Thank you sam

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:37 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:For taking us up the leagues while only spending putting us 30million in the red, if it wasnt for you we wouldnt be thanking tan and i guess in the bottom league if we was lucky with 4k fans still watching shit football every week, now we are nearly there your dream is closer now than ever under tan :ayatollah:

If it wasnt for the riddler and co that swiped the club off him we woudnt be here now :lol: :happy1:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:38 pm

JINKS wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:For taking us up the leagues while only spending putting us 30million in the red, if it wasnt for you we wouldnt be thanking tan and i guess in the bottom league if we was lucky with 4k fans still watching shit football every week, now we are nearly there your dream is closer now than ever under tan :ayatollah:

If it wasnt for the riddler and co that swiped the club off him we woudnt be here now :lol: :happy1:

The list goes on so we should be thanking them all, he wouldnt have been here if was not a championship club top of the league 3points clear when he come on board :lol:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:39 pm

JINKS wrote:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:48 pm

Thank you Fred Keenor for helping us to lift the cup :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:50 pm

CantonJack wrote:Thank you Fred Keenor for helping us to lift the cup :ayatollah:

No thank sam and everyone else who got us to this position for tan to take us to the nexty level, theres a thread with 57 replys in on the forum thanking tan for making a signing with fans dreaming of seeing rooney and co, so i see no diffence in thanking everyone involved up to date even the riddler done his bit :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:07 pm

I ain't thanking Tan for f**k all. Thanks to Sam and The Riddler though :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:13 pm

I think you should be thanking the fans especially season ticket holders over the last 20 years for plowing money into the club week in week out that most couldnt really afford there the real people who made this club a success and kept it going imo :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:16 pm

Thanks to those who played cricket for Riverside and needed to keep fit in the summer months. Without them starting Riverside AFC we would have never been where we are today. :old:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:17 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
CantonJack wrote:Thank you Fred Keenor for helping us to lift the cup :ayatollah:

No thank sam and everyone else who got us to this position for tan to take us to the nexty level, theres a thread with 57 replys in on the forum thanking tan for making a signing with fans dreaming of seeing rooney and co, so i see no diffence in thanking everyone involved up to date even the riddler done his bit :ayatollah:

Ian
If tan had not shown the high court evidence of the 6 million investment in may 2010 we would be watching afc Cardiff on dog shit park now

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:24 pm

thomasblue wrote:I think you should be thanking the fans especially season ticket holders over the last 20 years for plowing money into the club week in week out that most couldnt really afford there the real people who made this club a success and kept it going imo :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:28 pm

steve davies wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Ian
If tan had not shown the high court evidence of the 6 million investment in may 2010 we would be watching afc Cardiff on dog shit park now

Your missing the point steve, we wouldnt have been there to start with if it wasnt for everyone else involved before tan thats all im saying steve and if it wasnt for sam we could have been in the situation you mention with fresh dog turds :lol: , same as when the riddler was here with the land/loan sharks pmg keeping us going there might not be any tan if it wasnt for him and borley ect, so we should be thanking them all really :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:29 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:Thanks to those who played cricket for Riverside and needed to keep fit in the summer months. Without them starting Riverside AFC we would have never been where we are today. :old:

This threads about the start if it all going up the leagues under owners with money not something none of us was alive to see :lol:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:51 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

There all heroes and villains it's the Cardiff way

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:14 am

bluebird1972 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

There all heroes and villains it's the Cardiff way

How do you seperate the hero from the villains, is it the villain whos gone or does the one who becomes the new owner then become the hero untill hes gone then becomes the villain like the guy he replaced. The way i see it they have all got us in debt more now than ever but we have climbed the leagues with ups/downs on the way so what do people expect when it costs to get where we are today, yet everyones thanking tan but seem to forget about the riddlers, sams and people in the boardroom along the way as without ANY of them we wouldnt be offering are wifes to our current owner so everyone should be applauded rite, i find it shocking theres a thread with 66 posts in thanking tan for a ONE player but 3-4 people posting here to thank everyone else who was involved prior, short memorys or selective memorys is it not :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:45 pm

Seems like theres only a few who would dare thank past owners oh well such is life :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:55 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Seems like theres only a few who would dare thank past owners oh well such is life :ayatollah:

You are not thanking past owners really are you, you are just thanking the butterfly effect!

All are owners have brought good and bad, even the latest ones. Shit happens.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:05 pm

Merlin wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Seems like theres only a few who would dare thank past owners oh well such is life :ayatollah:

You are not thanking past owners really are you, you are just thanking the butterfly effect!

All are owners have brought good and bad, even the latest ones. Shit happens.

Hero's and villains as one poster said craig, i would describe it more like the hero always becomes the villain in football fans eyes :ayatollah: