Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO - The forum clown

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:30 pm

How comes ive not seen ten threads going up tonight brownie only to be deleted like lastnight, busy tonight i take it or are you on the stock exchange while looking online for some rumours that you can turn in to facts for your next whopper :ayatollah:

Re: FAO - The forum clown

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:32 pm

Is our bet still on mr bluebird1977????

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:34 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:Is our bet still on mr bluebird1977????

What bet gringo :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Our £50 bet you said you would bookmark about maynard returning to the first team by early march :malky:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:39 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:Our £50 bet you said you would bookmark about maynard returning to the first team by early march :malky:

Off to find the thread gimme two mins, i remeber it now, i think taffapple put 50 on it also as you said " maynard will not return this season" or something :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:39 pm

Ok

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:43 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:How comes ive not seen ten threads going up tonight brownie only to be deleted like lastnight, busy tonight i take it or are you on the stock exchange while looking online for some rumours that you can turn in to facts for your next whopper :ayatollah:

I bet everyone looks at the topic title and clicks on thinking it's about them. :D

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:46 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:Ok

Here gringo and you already owe me and dave 50£ each because i will see him in the stands and in the gym down the vale in feb/march :ayatollah:
taffyapple wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:I don't want to put a dampener on things but i am willing to bet £50 with anyone that we will not see maynard in feb/march

Thread link saved im game for that bet gringo :ayatollah:

Me too.

Romantic c**t me. I think Nicky will score the goal that clinches Premiership Football :D
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:46 pm

I missed the end of the 7 pager last night, will there be an omnibus at the end of the week?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:47 pm

The forum clown will be barnetts next persona on here when he gets tired of all black everything :lol:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:49 pm

i missed it all FFS :laughing6: :laughing6:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:49 pm

Gonzo wrote:I missed the end of the 7 pager last night, will there be an omnibus at the end of the week?

You missed a classic comedy thread, the mods removed the fun :lol:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:50 pm

No chance mate! Cmon dont weasel out of it we all know what we meant.
If maynard makes a 1st team appearance in early march i will give £50 to one of the charities on here, if he doesnt you give £50 to the charity

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:54 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:No chance mate! Cmon dont weasel out of it we all know what we meant.
If maynard makes a 1st team appearance in early march i will give £50 to one of the charities on here, if he doesnt you give £50 to the charity

Weasel out of what, me and taffyapple bet you we will see him before the end of the season, im game with that bet eitherway. You never even posted in the thread after saying you would take 50 with anyone or replyed to me or dave about it, so now one month on you want a bet :lol:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:07 pm

So are you gonna bet me that we'll see maynard in the first team squad in early march or not?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:11 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:So are you gonna bet me that we'll see maynard in the first team squad in early march or not?

Its gone from seeing maynard this season in that thread of carls to now seeing maynard in the 1st team on early march, it took you a near three weeks to get back to me on the bet me and taffyapple replyed to back then in the thread you offered anyone 50£ on :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Brownie cracks me up.