Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Plastic season ticket holders

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:55 pm

Season Ticket flying out for next season so get them before you miss out as we no longer have free standing flood lights you plastics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Plastic season ticket holders

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:57 pm

mallo wrote:Season Ticket flying out for next season so get them before you miss out as we no longer have free standing flood lights you plastics

:lol: mallo

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:57 pm

mallo wrote:Season Ticket flying out for next season so get them before you miss out as we no longer have free standing flood lights you plastics

Quality Pic that, I always used to look at the houses at the back of the grange end,They would all be hanging out of there windows watching the games.... Even on the roof!!

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:00 pm

I remember that sight in some games the last time we were in the old 1st division 1960

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Great Picture :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Was that from the Madrid match?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:17 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:Was that from the Madrid match?

cardiff v arsenal att : 57580

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:24 pm

mallo wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:Was that from the Madrid match?

cardiff v arsenal att : 55,316

1969 January

Score: 0-0
Competition
FA Cup 3rd round

Attendance
:ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:30 pm

Ah cheers my father showed me a similiar photo from the Madrid game. He was one of those cheeky gits that climbed the Floodlights to get a free view :lol:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:59 pm

I remember when Bomber was banned ,he tried to get in but the stewards on the turnstiles wouldn't let him. So off he went so I thought back to the Ninian for a few. When the game KO I remember someone saying is that bomber on the scaffolding ?

When we all looked ,there he was hands in his pockets stood on top of the scaffolding watching the game. Mid 90's I think :malky:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:08 pm

Xcasual wrote:I remember when Bomber was banned ,he tried to get in but the stewards on the turnstiles wouldn't let him. So off he went so I thought back to the Ninian for a few. When the game KO I remember someone saying is that bomber on the scaffolding ?

When we all looked ,there he was hands in his pockets stood on top of the scaffolding watching the game. Mid 90's I think :malky:

I'm on the phone to him now, he pissing himself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:28 pm

Marc wrote:
Xcasual wrote:I remember when Bomber was banned ,he tried to get in but the stewards on the turnstiles wouldn't let him. So off he went so I thought back to the Ninian for a few. When the game KO I remember someone saying is that bomber on the scaffolding ?

I'm on the phone to him now, he pissing himself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did he remember it Marc ?