Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Fraizer Campbell - SAFC Fan Perpesctive

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:52 pm

Thanks mate for submitting your own post ! Best wishes for the rest of this season :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:53 pm

SAFC wrote:Hi all, thought I'd give you a little opinion on your latest signing from a fan who has been watching him for 3 years (when he's not been injured!)

To start of I'd say that I think Campbell is a very good signing for you. I believe he is more than capable of scoring at Championship level and I think he is very cheap at £600k. If you are promoted to the Premier League I feel Campbell could score enough goals for a team that it is their first season and looking to stay up.

If any of you have had a look on any Sunderland forums you may have heard some negative things about Campbell and that he is rubbish etc. None of this is true. In my opinion Campbell has an excellent attitude and will always give 100% for the team.

The main concern you might have with the signing was the serious injury that kept him out for 15 months and that he hasn't performed well in terms of goals this season. I'm not sure if his injury is currently keeping him back a little but hopefully he can stay injury free. This season I feel Campbell isn't rated by O'Neill and doesn't fit into our system. In my opinion FC would be at his best when playing with another striker (I'm not sure what system you're using this season). And if Campbell scoring 1 in 15 this season concerns you then dont't let it as pretty much all of those appearences have been 5/10minute cameo appearences on the right wing which obviously isn't his strongest position.

Overall I do believe you have made a good signing.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Thank you very much for taking the time out to give us some interesting info about FC. Welcome to our forum fella and you are welcome to come on here anytime you want.
Now I've noticed you put up the Malky fist pump :malky: in your posts but what I'm going to as is can you do the ayatollah? It goes like this :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Good luck for the rest of the season mate :malky:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:22 pm

Don't be a stranger, we love to talk to fans from all over. We appreciate our visitors as you can see by the replies, it adds a welcome difference to the forum. We are a nice bunch...except the with the inbreds from the west who insist on posting on here more than their own.

So come again, bring a friend. :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:47 pm

I just bet my mate (plastic United fan) £20. He reckons Campbell won't score between now and the end of the season. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:24 am

All Black Everything. wrote:I just bet my mate (plastic United fan) £20. He reckons Campbell won't score between now and the end of the season. :ayatollah:

easy money fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:04 am

I reckon we've signed a dud, will spend most of his time on the injury table

hope im proved wrong

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:03 pm

Once again thanks for all the comments. Its nice to be on a forum without any wind up merchants and its good just to talk about football.

You might see me on here next year if we're both in the same division :)

And also good luck to Campbell, hope he does well for you and good luck getting to the Premier League. I don't want to jinx anything but I do believe you will be a Premier League team next season.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:09 pm

SAFC wrote:Once again thanks for all the comments. Its nice to be on a forum without any wind up merchants and its good just to talk about football.

You might see me on here next year if we're both in the same division :)

And also good luck to Campbell, hope he does well for you and good luck getting to the Premier League. I don't want to jinx anything but I do believe you will be a Premier League team next season.

:lol:

never come across our famous ex local councillor on here then