Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Southampton Fans

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Southampton fans plan on waving white flags inside the ground tonight in protest against the sacking of Adkins. Even a family club like Southampton has more balls and passion than us and they're only moaning about the manager. Wonder how it will effect the team :roll: :roll:

Re: Southampton Fans

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:46 pm

Yes so vocal about shirt colour it made alot of difference didnt it? Mmmmmm
Its red now pin stripe white cant even see.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:27 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Yes so vocal about shirt colour it made alot of difference didnt it? Mmmmmm

Pardon me?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:40 pm

What passionate like what 'passionate' Blackburn fans have done to their club?

I'm a passionate bluebird - red through gritted teeth - you have no right to cast all city fans as sell outs/souless etc.

In todays money mad, foreign fuckwit backed football - most of us have reluctantly bought in. We love our club and potentially - the curent herd in charge could make us or break us.

I've watched City for 30 years - never realised how shit we could play cos I was too busy chanting and singing.
Nowadays, i have to watch all the game - which can be hard on times!

We are in our best position for decades - fans and passionate fans realising that they have to adapt for now to this chapter in our history.
Owners/chairmen can come and go (none of them true City fans/just on the take)
But us Bluebirds will always be there pal.
So fuk up with the slagging and get behind your team. :ayatollah: :malky:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:43 pm

eddiep wrote:What passionate like what 'passionate' Blackburn fans have done to their club?

I'm a passionate bluebird - red through gritted teeth - you have no right to cast all city fans as sell outs/souless etc.

In todays money mad, foreign fuckwit backed football - most of us have reluctantly bought in. We love our club and potentially - the curent herd in charge could make us or break us.

I've watched City for 30 years - never realised how shit we could play cos I was too busy chanting and singing.

We are in our best position for decades - fans and passionate fans realising that they have to adapt for now to this chapter in our history.

This :malky: :malky:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:46 pm

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:Southampton fans plan on waving white flags inside the ground tonight in protest against the sacking of Adkins. Even a family club like Southampton has more balls and passion than us and they're only moaning about the manager. Wonder how it will effect the team :roll: :roll:

The feckin manager is more important than the kit ..........

We didn't have a choice and as part of the deal we had a squad to get us promotion and a new training ground and all the rest .....

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:30 pm

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Yes so vocal about shirt colour it made alot of difference didnt it? Mmmmmm

Pardon me?

there shirts have gone from broad red white stripes, to red with pin stripe white ! fans hate it as not traditional strip! how loud did they complain about change?because it didn't work ! :roll:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:53 pm

They didnt even do the so called planned white handkerchief waving :lol:

Instead theyve got behind their team.

Why dont you do the same instead of whinging about us "selling out" :roll:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:04 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:They didnt even do the so called planned white handkerchief waving :lol:

Instead theyve got behind their team.

Why dont you do the same instead of whinging about us "selling out" :roll:

This ^^^

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:06 pm

eddiep wrote:What passionate like what 'passionate' Blackburn fans have done to their club?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:08 pm

With all the goings on at all the clubs this season it is becoming very clear that whatever the fans do it makes no difference.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Funny how all the comments have changed in regards to the original post.

Not once did I call anyone a sell out or did I mention that I dont back the team.

Clowns :thumbup:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:36 pm

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:Funny how all the comments have changed in regards to the original post.

Not once did I call anyone a sell out or did I mention that I dont back the team.

Clowns :thumbup:

:oops:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:55 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:

Pardon me?

there shirts have gone from broad red white stripes, to red with pin stripe white ! fans hate it as not traditional strip! how loud did they complain about change?because it didn't work ! :roll:

Didnt see any white stripes tonight...

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:10 pm

I agree.

To many hollow posters on here who have done nothin at all other than rant on a message board but like to take the moral high ground for doin nothing.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:39 pm

Protests will not get you anywhere in Football espically if its against your club.