Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Thank you Vincent, well done Malky

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Bollocks to thanking Tan.

For Tans vision to become a reality he needs premier football therefore he can pay for it. Do we share his vision? Do we bollocks. If you do you need a rocket up your arse.

Don't tell me what i need because i dont have the same views as you butty. :malky:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Are you trying to imply I don't go to games? :?

Barry.... The word "If"... Do you know what It means??

Does it say you don't go to games?? Thought so

No need for sarcastic retorts, was asking a question as I struggled to see what you were saying.

But as a ST holder for many years & someone that attends several away games, I don't feel I have to thank VT & don't want anyone to do it on my behalf either. :ayatollah:

Chuckle, I weren't trying to be funny.Honestly I weren't, but CCFC come as a package. At this moment in time, it may not be the one we all want but maybe the rebrand is the price we all pay to enjoy top flight football.

All I know is we owe an obscene amount of cash, and at the moment we have to be very grateful to the Malaysians.

Nah, I disagree. Nobody HAS to be grateful at all.

Many people can be grateful and I respect their opinions, but I won't be told I have to be grateful for it.

Are you grateful to Malky for his efforts?

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

No need for sarcastic retorts, was asking a question as I struggled to see what you were saying.

But as a ST holder for many years & someone that attends several away games, I don't feel I have to thank VT & don't want anyone to do it on my behalf either. :ayatollah:

Chuckle, I weren't trying to be funny.Honestly I weren't, but CCFC come as a package. At this moment in time, it may not be the one we all want but maybe the rebrand is the price we all pay to enjoy top flight football.

All I know is we owe an obscene amount of cash, and at the moment we have to be very grateful to the Malaysians.

But some of us would not rather enjoy top flight football at the price of a rebrand?

Hand on heart, I don't think any of us do.

But I honestly think without the stability and simply cash, as made this possible.

Look at the whole picture, if we get to the premierhip, we will be huge in his hometown and I personally feel this club will be cash rich due to VT's mates trying to get onto band wagon.

I bet when Chelsea won the champions league, Abramovic paraded tht trophy around to make his ego bigger than the rest, it's the same with Tan.

Maybe this club Is just a trophy for him to wear around his neck, but as a fan I'm so excited and chuffed that my local club that I can see from my house, has a great chance of playing in the best league in the world.

Dreams are made of this....we are 18 games from it.

caerdydd_78 wrote:

For Tans vision to become a reality he needs premier football therefore he can pay for it. Do we share his vision? Do we bollocks. If you do you need a rocket up your arse.

Will you be renewing your season ticket if we go up??? that's if you have one.

Utter tripe.... go and speak to any club in financial trouble, go and ask them if a colour change and badge change would have saved them... Full of crap some fans!!

You are not bigger than the club... FACT

what the f**k are you on about? the guy is investing in CCFC and trying to whore us round Asian countries for £££££££££££
some fans wont get their heads around a club needs money to succeed

ungrateful fella

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:34 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Many people can be grateful and I respect their opinions, but I won't be told I have to be grateful for it.

Are you grateful to Malky for his efforts?

Yes, along with the players. What has that got to do with the debate though?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Why not?? I thank the late Rick Wright for some of the best days of my life, even Sam up until a point where he sounded mental... Bigger than Barcelona and all that.

The professionalism and high standards this football club now parades itself in, is all down to them. The days of thuggery and walking around the pitch, was all a huge joke on CCFC and at times made this club look so stupid.

Everyone has there views, may not be the views everyone agrees with, but my opinion is that without them, we would be right back to the start.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:43 pm

Are you grateful to Malky for his efforts?[/quote]

Yes, along with the players. What has that got to do with the debate though?[/quote]

So your grateful for the feller who chose the players but not to the feller who paid for them?

Its the hypocrisy feller. Its teeth itchingly cringeworthy.

Infantile. Every penny you spend at the Club is going to Tan. Every penny you spend goes towards
buying new red socks, shorts, shirts.

My old man used to tell me.. either shit... or get off the pot!!

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:43 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Why not?? I thank the late Rick Wright for some of the best days of my life, even Sam up until a point where he sounded mental... Bigger than Barcelona and all that.

The professionalism and high standards this football club now parades itself in, is all down to them. The days of thuggery and walking around the pitch, was all a huge joke on CCFC and at times made this club look so stupid.

Everyone has there views, may not be the views everyone agrees with, but my opinion is that without them, we would be right back to the start.

There we go, that's your opinion and I respect that. Doesn't mean that we have to agree/have to be grateful. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:45 pm

VT has transformed this club in more ways than just the colour.

Thanks Vin :malky:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:46 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Exactly right mate. I DESPISED what Sam did with his lies and his deceipt, and his "The debt leaves
with me!!"... But am adult enough to see the GOOD he did for Cardiff City, and try to balance that
against the bad bits. So overall, he's in my bad books, but I'll always appreciate he got us on the move!!

Isnt it strange how the brainwashed are not prepared to do the same for "here's £100m to save the
Club" Tan

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:48 pm

There we go, that's your opinion and I respect that. Doesn't mean that we have to agree/have to be grateful. :ayatollah:[/quote]

Without sounding like a broken record, but When we are all hopefully sharing a beer mid April, possible champions elect and facing the prospect of joining the top flight. Will you not appreciate the effort, commitment and financial backing that they gave us??

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:50 pm

Does it say you don't go to games?? Thought so[/quote]

But as a ST holder for many years & someone that attends several away games, I don't feel I have to thank VT & don't want anyone to do it on my behalf either. :ayatollah:[/quote]

All I know is we owe an obscene amount of cash, and at the moment we have to be very grateful to the Malaysians.[/quote]

Many people can be grateful and I respect their opinions, but I won't be told I have to be grateful for it.[/quote]

Everyone has there views, may not be the views everyone agrees with, but my opinion is that without them, we would be right back to the start.[/quote]

Exactly right mate. I DESPISED what Sam did with his lies and his deceipt, and his "The debt leaves
with me!!"... But am adult enough to see the GOOD he did for Cardiff City, and try to balance that
against the bad bits. So overall, he's in my bad books, but I'll always appreciate he got us on the move!!

Isnt it strange how the brainwashed are not prepared to do the same for "here's £100m to save the
Club" Tan[/quote]

Sad really ain't it.... Good to see someone knows where I'm coming from. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:51 pm

"But hes charging us 7%" :evil:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:51 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:VT has transformed this club in more ways than just the colour.

Polo...... Does that mean me and your kind self agree on something :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:52 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:There we go, that's your opinion and I respect that. Doesn't mean that we have to agree/have to be grateful. :ayatollah:

Without sounding like a broken record, but When we are all hopefully sharing a beer mid April, possible champions elect and facing the prospect of joining the top flight. Will you not appreciate the effort, commitment and financial backing that they gave us??[/quote]

No.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:52 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:VT has transformed this club in more ways than just the colour.

Polo...... Does that mean me and your kind self agree on something :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No. f**k off. :lol:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:54 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

pair of twats :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:55 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Nasty shit...

Almost had you though ;)

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:56 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

:lol:

Im gonna have to make an apology to malky thread soon :D

Not til we promoted though :D

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:57 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

I agree...... polo/polotelli....

He's gonna kill me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:01 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Ah a year or so ago we were regularly arranging to meet up for a punch up :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:02 pm

This thread headline is on par with bethmattsgrampy lift thread :lol:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:03 pm

taffyapple wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Ah a year or so ago we were regularly arranging to meet up for a punch up :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: fair play to him, at times he got battered but always gave as good as he got.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:04 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:This thread headline is on par with bethmattsgrampy lift thread :lol:

Thought provoking :D

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:08 pm

taffyapple wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

Lakey and Stud warned me it would be safer to have an internet row with someone less threatening so I turned my attentions ti angry adam. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:09 pm

taffyapple wrote:There are to be no loose ends, no last minute nerves, no worn out squad by the end of the
month. The problem of goals that appear to have dried up somewhat lately has been addressed
by signing a class striker who will THRIVE under Mr Motivator Malky Mackay. We can expect
another signing or two of that I have no doubt.

So.. Well done Malky, shrewd bit of business.

and I'm sure none of us can deny Frazier Campbell is only here because of Vincent Tans commitment.

So..Well done Tan

And so say all of us??? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky: :malky: :malky:

oh no , youve gone and upset folk again :laughing5:

On a more serious note , I'm a little more cautious on this signing but FC will get my support :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Lakey and Stud warned me it would be safer to have an internet row with someone less threatening so I turned my attentions ti angry adam. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: We need to have a beer feller!

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:22 pm

taffyapple wrote:Lakey and Stud warned me it would be safer to have an internet row with someone less threatening so I turned my attentions ti angry adam. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: We need to have a beer feller![/quote]
:lol: :thumbup:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:53 pm

I'm very happy with M.M.contribution and Vinnies generosity i am very happy to thank them both,after all they are doing this for my club,the club i love and have supported for over 40 years,IMO the so called fans that cant be grateful or happy for what these people have done for this club, tipifies how society in general has gone down hill...UNGRATEFUL,SPOILT MORONS :old:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:08 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Same question. Have you forgiven Sam?

No answer??