Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FC Groningens Virgil van Dijk

Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:19 pm

Virgil van dijk has been linked with a move away. The likes of Everton are monitoring the 6ft 4 defender. Brighton and Hove Albion are thought to have bid £2 million to bring the defender to Sussex.

Newcastle and Sunderland also supposed to be watching the situation ,Brighton looking favorites at the moment Surely Cardiff could outmuscle Brighton financially and with the prospect of Premiership football . :?:

Re: FC Groningens Virgil van Dijk

Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:25 pm

sorry who? never heard if him :lol: don't fancy another Velikonja situation tbh where he's meant to be a hot prospect but turns out to be over rated!

Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:31 pm

The third Eredivisie player City have been linked with in the last fortnight.

Do we have a permanent scout out there or something? :lol:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:33 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:sorry who? never heard if him :lol: don't fancy another Velikonja situation tbh where he's meant to be a hot prospect but turns out to be over rated!

So I suppose you heard of Turner, Connolly, Kim , Gunnerson before Malkey signed them ?,....thought not! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:36 pm

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:sorry who? never heard if him :lol: don't fancy another Velikonja situation tbh where he's meant to be a hot prospect but turns out to be over rated!

So I suppose you heard of Turner, Connolly, Kim , Gunnerson before Malkey signed them ?,....thought not! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Turner, gunnarson and connolly were all established championship players and rated highly at this level. Before malky got here...

Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:43 pm

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:

the only person i didn't know of is kim, and we got to learn about him during the olympics!

Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:50 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:

the only person i didn't know of is kim, and we got to learn about him during the olympics!

Another idiot who decided to put his xbox away and come on to the forum just to spread negativity on a perfectly good thread you remind me of a character Frankie Abbot for a 70's sitcom named Please Sir ,..heard of him (try googling ) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:03 pm

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:
T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:

Another idiot who decided to put his xbox away and come on to the forum just to spread negativity on a perfectly good thread you remind me of a character Frankie Abbot for a 70's sitcom named Please Sir ,..heard of him (try googling ) :lol: :lol: :lol:

spreading negativity? i've just said no one knows anything about the player you've named randomly (just like we knew nothing about velikonja) and then you say i knew nothing about turner, conolly and gunnarsson even tho they've played in the english league for years! ok mate i'll go back to my xbox, even tho i don't need it to know who the 3 players you named above are..

Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:57 pm

Oh let's get your permission before Malky signs them from now on, make sure you have heard of him.... :lol:

Oh by the way, when did you find out who £2m striker Michu was?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:15 pm

Merlin wrote:

Oh let's get your permission before Malky signs them from now on, make sure you have heard of him.... :lol:

funny guy :lol: was only saying that i didn't know he was and didn't fancy another velikonja situation!

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:15 pm

Jollffe wrote:The third Eredivisie player City have been linked with in the last fortnight.

Do we have a permanent scout out there or something? :lol:

Barnett has finished scouting Seria A and is now focusing on the Eredivisie. :malky:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:51 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
Merlin wrote:

funny guy :lol: was only saying that i didn't know he was and didn't fancy another velikonja situation!

So in your humble opinion :o after seeing Velikonja play a pre season friendly against Newcastle which by the way he played very and well showed the potential why Malkey signed him and another game playing with our development side against Maccesfield your telling us you know better than Malkey and he is no good :o :lol: :lol: :lol: .
I had a scan over your comments in previous threads and it is quite obvious your just a wannabe :lol: :lol: :lol: as 80% your remarks are just negative crap and it is the only way you can get attention it is so easy to see that you have made up your mind before you have read the threads. :laughing5: