Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MARLON KING

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:47 pm

Roathblue33 wrote:
Polo, how would you feel if it was your sister or female family member that he beat up?
Would you still want him playing for city?

???
Never said I wanted him to play for the City ???

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:48 pm

I just don't think he is good enough....

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:51 pm

We don't need wife beaters at this club. I'm still suprised we havent got rid of Kevin Sainte Luce.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:09 pm

Some of Marlon King's "previous":
•1997: Convicted of wounding, having head-butted and punched an opposition player in the face during an amateur match, fracturing his cheekbone.
•1999: Convicted on two counts of theft and two counts of fraudulently using a tax disc.
•2002: Convicted for driving with excess alcohol and while uninsured.
•2002: Convicted for criminal damage and attempting to obtain property by deception.
•2003: Convicted on two counts of common assault.
•2005: Convicted for threatening behaviour.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:17 pm

everyone deserves a second cha.............. oh wait :thumbup:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:25 pm

He is repulsive. No thanks. Worse than Nathan Dyer and Bradley Wright-Phillips who are vile but at least they aren't women beaters.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:21 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:He is repulsive. No thanks. Worse than Nathan Dyer and Bradley Wright-Phillips who are vile but at least they aren't women beaters.

so you,re not keen garath? :lol: can see why.i wasn,t over the moon when he signed.tbf he,s behaved himself at blues.im in the every one deserves a 2nd chance mob but can see that he,s had a few 2nd chances

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:36 pm

jtc wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:He is repulsive. No thanks. Worse than Nathan Dyer and Bradley Wright-Phillips who are vile but at least they aren't women beaters.

so you,re not keen garath? :lol: can see why.i wasn,t over the moon when he signed.tbf he,s behaved himself at blues.im in the every one deserves a 2nd chance mob but can see that he,s had a few 2nd chances

Sitting on the fence Jeff!

You well? Whats going on with blues?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:55 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
jtc wrote:

i,m ok mate .been better but been worse.blues are cack mate.looks like admin could be nearly here.we are skint big time.i really wish we could get sold and sold fast.i think any buyer will want us cheap as possible.that prob means admin im afraid.maybe they will sell players to avoid admin and hope we stay up .a champ team surely has to be more desired than a league 1 team?.a few senarios mate but it,s pretty much doom and gloom down stans at the moment.are you ok?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:07 pm

jtc wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
jtc wrote:

i,m ok mate .been better but been worse.blues are cack mate.looks like admin could be nearly here.we are skint big time.i really wish we could get sold and sold fast.i think any buyer will want us cheap as possible.that prob means admin im afraid.maybe they will sell players to avoid admin and hope we stay up .a champ team surely has to be more desired than a league 1 team?.a few senarios mate but it,s pretty much doom and gloom down stans at the moment.are you ok?

Hope you get a buyer soon. As you know I have a soft spot for you boys. Proper old fashioned working mans club. I'm pretty good thanks-need a lottery win so I can retire but apart from that life is ok

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:08 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
jtc wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
jtc wrote:

Hope you get a buyer soon. As you know I have a soft spot for you boys. Proper old fashioned working mans club. I'm pretty good thanks-need a lottery win so I can retire but apart from that life is ok

:thumbup: top man garath.all the best to you and yours mate

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:10 pm

King and Campbell would be excellent.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:22 pm

NIGELNIGLE wrote:Some of Marlon King's "previous":
•1997: Convicted of wounding, having head-butted and punched an opposition player in the face during an amateur match, fracturing his cheekbone.
•1999: Convicted on two counts of theft and two counts of fraudulently using a tax disc.
•2002: Convicted for driving with excess alcohol and while uninsured.
•2002: Convicted for criminal damage and attempting to obtain property by deception.
•2003: Convicted on two counts of common assault.
•2005: Convicted for threatening behaviour.

Everyone deserves an 8th chance. :old:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:23 pm

I've never seen one player get so much stick from our fans as he did last season at their place - infact he was solely responsible for a great atmosphere (from us anyway), capped off with his penalty miss.

'