Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season Tickets- To early for renewal?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:31 am

Following on from Carl's thread, what deadline do you think they will set for you to guarantee your seat for the following campaign?

Last year it was March 31st :shock:. What are your thoughts on this?

Personally, I believe that they will do the same again and I think it is a liberty in all honesty and far to early. It wont effect me to much as I planned for this but for those short of cash I hope that they do the Zebra Finance deal again or I reckon there will
be a lot of people trying to find the money to renew next month.

Re: Season Tickets- To early for renewal?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:37 am

In real terms it most certainly is too early. However, the club are not ones to 'miss a trick' and what better time or incentive than NOW to put supporters 'on the spot' eh?

Top of the Championship and looking likely for promotion. Heck, I've even started to watch Match of the Day again, so I can size up the opposition for next season!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:18 am

In all honesty hasn't it been around this time for a good few seasons?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:22 am

BigGwynram wrote:In all honesty hasn't it been around this time for a good few seasons?

If not earlier under our former illustrious chairman. Although I do thank him for the five year price freeze.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:40 am

Stavross wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:In all honesty hasn't it been around this time for a good few seasons?

If not earlier under our former illustrious chairman. Although I do thank him for the five year price freeze.

Best deal ever has it happens, doubt if the Malaysian's think so though. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:00 am

Since the FA Cup Final I think yeah, or at least from the year Riddler did his scam.

I still think its to early though, just the past few years they have always had a golden carrot ever since the FA Cup Final, then there was the move over the road, Carling Cup Final and now Premiership, its seems to have become normal now.

I do get it from the clubs angle, they want people signed up before they know what division we are in, but I do think that long term season ticket holders should have a bit more chance to keep their seat than the end of March.

Having said all that, Thanks to Mr Ridsdale I will (hopefully) be watching the next 2 years of Premiership Football for £399 and the Zebra Finance deal is superb, hope they continue it for those we need it.

In fact, not quite sure what I'm moaning about :lol:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:05 am

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:

Since the FA Cup Final I think yeah, or at least from the year Riddler did his scam.

I still think its to early though, just the past few years they have always had a golden carrot ever since the FA Cup Final, then there was the move over the road, Carling Cup Final and now Premiership, its seems to have become normal now.

I do get it from the clubs angle, they want people signed up before they know what division we are in, but I do think that long term season ticket holders should have a bit more chance to keep their seat than the end of March.

Having said all that, Thanks to Mr Ridsdale I will (hopefully) be watching the next 2 years of Premiership Football for £399 and the Zebra Finance deal is superb, hope they continue it for those we need it.

In fact, not quite sure what I'm moaning about :lol:

I suppose your point was about renewing in Februray when for years season tickets were renewed during the summer months May to August. It still seems odd paying out for next years ticket when this season is only just over half completed.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:14 pm

whats the payments for sesdon ticket on this zebra finance.season ticket say 350 .

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:38 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Stavross wrote:

Best deal ever has it happens, doubt if the Malaysian's think so though. :ayatollah:

I'm sure they don't Gwyn :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Here is that thread from Carl -

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=102897