Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" SEASON TICKETS GOING ON SALE SOON "

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:56 pm

In a recent update I told you that the club plan to sell season tickets in February for next season, we have approximately 20,000 season ticket holders and each and every one of us will have the opportunity to renew, also there will be 1,000 new season tickets put on sale as well on a first come first served basis.

Will you be renewing or hoping to buy regardless or will you want to know if the re-branding is going any further before you commit to purchasing and do you think the club should inform supporters of any more radical changes, if there are indeed any ?

Re: " SEASON TICKETS GOING ON SALE SOON "

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:59 pm

carlccfc wrote:In a recent update I told you that the club plan to sell season tickets in February for next season, we have approximately 20,000 season ticket holders and each and every one of us will have the opportunity to renew, also there will be 1,000 new season tickets put on sale as well on a first come first served basis.

Will you be renewing or hoping to buy regardless or will you want to know if the rebranding is going any further before you commit to purchasing and do you think the club should inform supporters of any more radical changes, if there are indeed any ?

Feck the re-brand, the blue or red, the loan notes or the poor quality burgers and pints - PREMIERSHIP FOOTBALL HERE I COME - WAITED LONG ENOUGH!

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:00 pm

how long do we have carl??? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'll be renewing come what may.

Carl, I will be renewing mine for the 41st consecutive season. But I would like our club to show respect to our fans first and tell us their plans regarding any more re-branding, they never last season.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:02 pm

I have a few questions:

1. I got the half season ticket. Am I garunteed next years full season ticket?

2. Considering I got a half season ticket, what would my pricing be for next year?

3. Will it be in the same seat?

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:04 pm

TheJoshider wrote:I have a few questions:

2. Considering I got a half season ticket, what would my pricing be for next year?

1. Yes

2. Don't know

3. Yes

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:06 pm

I'm in. Obviously :ayatollah: :malky: :ayatollah: :malky:

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Hoping to buy one, will depend on how fast I am and the possibility of splitting payment.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:07 pm

carlccfc wrote:

1. Yes

2. Don't know

3. Yes

Think this answer may be wrong Carl, as if his seat is near the away supporters in The Ninian Stand, I was under the impression that these seats may be taken up for away supporters?

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

1. Yes

2. Don't know

3. Yes

Think this answer may be wrong Carl, as if his seat is near the away supporters in The Ninian Stand, I was under the impression that these seats may be taken up for away supporters?

Of all the places to sit :lol:

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Carl, I will be renewing mine for the 41st consecutive season. But I would like our club to show respect to our fans first and tell us their plans regarding any more re-branding, they never last season.

I think it's safe to assume that the only thing remaining next year is the name annis
No blue and no bluebird is pretty much nailed on in my opinion unless they paint the bird red which looks like on some of the latest tat in the shop

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:15 pm

I'll be renewing whatever happens. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:15 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

1. Yes

2. Don't know

3. Yes

Of all the places to sit :lol:

:) Ok, sit or stand then! :)

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:17 pm

Re brand doesn't come into it, I and my friends will renew our ST, I don't know why you have to bring up this subject all the time, I and the vast majority of supporters want Premiership football, and the question of the re brand hardly gets mentioned, we care about the future of the club, the past is where it should be, let's look forward and enjoy the good times while we can.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:19 pm

Both my son and myself will renew regardless...BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky:

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:19 pm

how long have we got carl??

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:23 pm

yes another season ticket for me

looking forward to next season whether we make it to the prem or not

the infrastructure of our club has come on leaps and bounds in my opinion

isn't it about time we stopped using this term ' re-brand' ?

it's a business now these days for better or worse

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Will be committing as I have done for the past 15 years come Red or Blue.

This year is the year I've been waiting for, dreaming of !

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:32 pm

LLangynwyd Blue wrote:Re brand doesn't come into it, I and my friends will renew our ST, I don't know why you have to bring up this subject all the time, I and the vast majority of supporters want Premiership football, and the question of the re brand hardly gets mentioned, we care about the future of the club, the past is where it should be, let's look forward and enjoy the good times while we can.

How often do I post a thread regarding the re-brand then ?

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:32 pm

I'll be there I'll be there with my new st ill be there. bloobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:33 pm

Will carry on renewing my Season ticket but would also be good to be informed of any further changes

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:33 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:yes another season ticket for me

looking forward to next season whether we make it to the prem or not

the infrastructure of our club has come on leaps and bounds in my opinion

isn't it about time we stopped using this term ' re-brand' ?

it's a business now these days for better or worse

So if the club decides there will no longer be a Bluebird and we will never wear Blue or even have it as an unused option Mozzer, I can safely assume you don't care or are not bothered.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:34 pm

steve davies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Carl, I will be renewing mine for the 41st consecutive season. But I would like our club to show respect to our fans first and tell us their plans regarding any more re-branding, they never last season.

I think it's safe to assume that the only thing remaining next year is the name annis
No blue and no bluebird is pretty much nailed on in my opinion unless they paint the bird red which looks like on some of the latest tat in the shop

what I don't get with all this rebrand stuff is? they can change shirt/badge, but cant change fans view of our club! so are they just going to change bits they want for commercial gain and leave name for the fans? at end day (Cardiff) is name that is known generally in commercial circles thru w.a.g ect, so whilst everything else will change don't see name changing. just an opinion. :ayatollah: :malky:

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:36 pm

For those asking how long we got i would take
A guess at end of march, same as last year to guarantee your seat which is way to early imo

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:43 pm

Overthemoon wrote:Think this answer may be wrong Carl, as if his seat is near the away supporters in The Ninian Stand, I was under the impression that these seats may be taken up for away supporters?

I think the away supporters will spread into the Community Seating between away fans and the Family Stand.

I would hazards a guess that if we are still on course when the tickets go on general sale there will be queues overnight for the 1,000 extra ST's plus anymore that are not renewed.

Why are clubs not allowed to sell out their stadium with ST's?

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:44 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:Think this answer may be wrong Carl, as if his seat is near the away supporters in The Ninian Stand, I was under the impression that these seats may be taken up for away supporters?

I think the away supporters will spread into the Community Seating between away fans and the Family Stand.

I would hazards a guess that if we are still on course when the tickets go on general sale there will be queues overnight for the 1,000 extra ST's plus anymore that are not renewed.

Why are clubs not allowed to sell out their stadium with ST's?

The away support will take part of he community section and part of the Ninian Stand.

Clubs can sell season tickets to every seat apparently.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:47 pm

carlos this wasn't a post against your good self but i get frustrated when i hear the word rebrand in general !!

when i go onto the other board the term rebrand is used all the time to my annoyance

cardiff city is a business and the malaysians are using a business model to move the club forward

many people don't like it especially the older generation but our new stradetgy is working to great effect

personally i would love to keep playing in blue with the bluebird like most fans

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:47 pm

carlccfc wrote:In a recent update I told you that the club plan to sell season tickets in February for next season, we have approximately 20,000 season ticket holders and each and every one of us will have the opportunity to renew, also there will be 1,000 new season tickets put on sale as well on a first come first served basis.

Will you be renewing or hoping to buy regardless or will you want to know if the re-branding is going any further before you commit to purchasing and do you think the club should inform supporters of any more radical changes, if there are indeed any ?

Do you know the date that they go on sale?

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:48 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:

Do you know the date that they go on sale?

Probably 25th, could be 27th though :lol: