Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: What are the worst things about the younger generations

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:16 am

- Lack of respect for the older generations opinions, beliefs and values
The advantage I had when I was 16/17(around 2000/01 I used to pop in the pub with my Dad, Brother and Grandad and spoke with all their friends which I think has taught me to respect a lot of people different ages, as for music my favourite ranges through brit pop/indie,punk, mod and skinhead scenes can't stand justin's beaver (you know who I mean :lol: )

- Lack of ability to handle their drink
Glad I stick to Guiness, will sometimes have cider in the summer no poofter wkd for me.

- Constantly on their phones
Hardly use my mobile rather have a conversation face to face in the pub.- Lack of willingness to get

stuck in and do any job available, I blame the loss of national service for this
Glad I got a job,even people I know of who are around my 30-50 can't be arsed working

- Chinos/spice boy/male grooming/ ear rings on blokes/fake tan - We had a name for blokes who behaved in this way
I'll admit I have a piecred ear but only one.

- Students who live the life of Rilley complaining about how hard their lives are
Can't stand half the smart arses who think they are better than everyone when in truth they are pretending to study

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:28 am

WTF is a spice boy?

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:45 am

CantonJack wrote:I hope I don't grow up to be like some of you aye :lol:
For the record, yes I use my phone a lot (not down the City), I'm not too bad with my drink, not great either. Don't wear chinos, don't have a piercing, or use fake tan. I have a varied taste in music and I can't seem to get a job at the moment. But we're all the same, eh? ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:46 am

JonCCFC wrote:You all wish that you were our age again, that's all it is :D

Spot on buddy, MAKE THE MOST OF IT, and don't settle down for as long as you can hack it. Trust me on this one. :D

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:56 pm

Judging by the some of the responses in this thread things aren't going to get much better.

I blame Thatcher taking away the milk.

:old:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Karl wrote:WTF is a spice boy?

:lol:

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:42 pm

your about 25 and pretend to be in your 60s, we young uns have a word for you as well

Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:06 am

I hate the fuckin lot of you :lol: