Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wolves Away

Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:11 pm

We are thinking of organising a bus up from Carmarthen , does anyone know if it is a bubble ?

Re: Wolves Away

Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:23 pm

Not a bubble as yet but early ko. Let us know if you got a bus as I can get a few more numbers

Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:24 pm

5-0 even Gestede will score.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:25 pm

No bubble. 2pm Sunday kick off.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:41 pm

What date is Wolves away? Also are there many Cardiff fans around Carmarthen? All my mates are either Swans fans or follow rugby

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:24 pm

Will let you know how many we get, cheers. Yes loads of fans in Carmarthen we met in the friends Arms yesterday to watch the game

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:28 pm

There's a young asian lad who follows cardiff from carmarthen.Any of you?

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:31 pm

All Black Everything. wrote:5-0 even Gestede will score.

:lol: :lol: that made me giggle

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:45 pm

My father in law drinks in the friends, quite a few Cardiff around Johnstown from what I know

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:48 pm

I lived in Carmarthen 20 years ago. CCFC outnumbered by jacks by 3 to 1 i would say although most locals were into egg chasing.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:03 pm

More Jacks have come out of the woodwork now but still a number of Cardiff fans, yes there are a lot of egg chasers and admit I was one of them.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:08 pm

carmarthen bluebird wrote:More Jacks have come out of the woodwork now but still a number of Cardiff fans, yes there are a lot of egg chasers and admit I was one of them.

im not sure whats worse...a jack or an egg chaser :D :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:43 pm

krabb wrote:
carmarthen bluebird wrote:More Jacks have come out of the woodwork now but still a number of Cardiff fans, yes there are a lot of egg chasers and admit I was one of them.

im not sure whats worse...a jack or an egg chaser :D :D :ayatollah:

they are the same! both play with funny shaped balls! :lol:

Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:49 pm

Little tip for you all.

If you are going to any Cardif City game with Pembroke Allen on the bus make sure you take a diversion around Swansea as Allen will hop off the bus and engage every Jack in a debate regarding whose the bigger club and attendances in the 2010/2011 season.

:old:

Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:13 pm

Cannot wait for this one, should be a cracker!
:ayatollah: :malky:

Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:22 pm

West Wales Bluebirds :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Is that why the Gypos sing egg songs !?! Carmarthen gotta lot to answer for ! Wolves trip from out west sounds top idea !

Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:46 pm

Question for all Carmarthen bluebirds. Is there a particularly large following of WOLVES in the area? I noticed a flag when we played them titled "Carmarthen Wolves".

In the past I have been up to Aberystwyth out of season and seen plenty of Wolves shirts, is Carmarthen the same?

:old: :old:

Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:47 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Question for all Carmarthen bluebirds. Is there a particularly large following of WOLVES in the area? I noticed a flag when we played them titled "Carmarthen Wolves".

In the past I have been up to Aberystwyth out of season and seen plenty of Wolves shirts, is Carmarthen the same?

Aberystwyth Uni by any chance? :old:

Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:48 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Question for all Carmarthen bluebirds. Is there a particularly large following of WOLVES in the area? I noticed a flag when we played them titled "Carmarthen Wolves".

I've seen a couple of cars drive around with Wolves stickers on the back window,

Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:48 pm

carmarthen bluebird wrote:We are thinking of organising a bus up from Carmarthen , does anyone know if it is a bubble ?

Let us know prices, and if price isnt too bad.. if any spare seats.. wouldnt mind joining you

Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:49 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Aberystwyth Uni by any chance? :old:

Cardiganshire polytechnic. And no I have travelled throughout West Wales as part of an old job of mine.

:old:

Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:32 pm

I'm sure you will do it at a better price than Carls coaches :-)

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:53 am

Yes there is a large number of Wolves fans who are season ticket holders

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:27 pm

Ye know a few big Wolves fans from Carmarthen, one lives next door to my mate and I had a good chat with him about our 2 sides over Xmas. Didn't realize that many on here are from Carmarthen, play football for Johnstown myself but whenever game is cancelled, I'm injured, suspended etc I always go up. Be brilliant if there was enough interest to get a mini bus or a bus going up from time to time.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:42 pm

I will let you know then pal. Johnstown are struggling I think ever since the main man and goal scoring maestro Shaggy retired , do you know him ?

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Not personally no but know who he is, I joined the club after he left. Ye we are struggling big time at the moment, rock bottom of the Prem having lost 2/3 of last year's first team. Would much rather be watching Cardiff on the weekend but I'm not one to abandon a sinking ship. We'll get relegated this year but should be straight back up next year.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Johnstown_bluebird wrote:Ye know a few big Wolves fans from Carmarthen, one lives next door to my mate and I had a good chat with him about our 2 sides over Xmas. Didn't realize that many on here are from Carmarthen, play football for Johnstown myself but whenever game is cancelled, I'm injured, suspended etc I always go up. Be brilliant if there was enough interest to get a mini bus or a bus going up from time to time.

I used to know one-Wayne Jones. He played league of Wales football for Carmarthen and Haverfordwest. Not sure if he still plays. Good lad.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:43 pm

Wayne Wolves is a good guy he is assistant manager down Haverfordwest

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:46 pm

carmarthen bluebird wrote:Wayne Wolves is a good guy he is assistant manager down Haverfordwest

Used to be known as Bully when he was a kid.