Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Has Malky Spent The Budget?

Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:26 pm

Did Mr Tan give the Manager a season's budget for promotion and has he spent it all?

Personally I can't see it but a few around myself were saying that today.

Re: Has Malky Spent The Budget?

Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:28 pm

Well people off here said he has £10 million to spend this window. Up to you who you want to believe. I'm happy to let it all play out before going on a hissy fit

Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:30 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:Well people off here said he has £10 million to spend this window. Up to you who you want to believe. I'm happy to let it all play out before going on a hissy fit

Who is having a hissy fit?

Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Pretty much every day there is someone on here moaning because we havent signed anyone and same for tonight.

Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:32 pm

No he hasn't. He worked within a budget in the summer and he's got a budget this window. Tan isn't going to not back him when we all want promotion this season.

Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:34 pm

He's spent it on holidays to America. Dave Jones used to get abused for taking in 18 holes after training BUT IT'S OKAY FOR MALKY TO GO TO CHICAGO?

Utter madness and endemic of the double standards pursued by our fans.

:old: :old:

Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:He's spent it on holidays to America. Dave Jones used to get abused for taking in 18 holes after training BUT IT'S OKAY FOR MALKY TO GO TO CHICAGO?

Utter madness and endemic of the double standards pursued by our fans.

:old: :old:

:lol:

Here here old man! Here f*cking here! :old:

:lol:

Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:37 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:No he hasn't. He worked within a budget in the summer and he's got a budget this window. Tan isn't going to not back him when we all want promotion this season.

Is this information correct and where did you obtain this information?

I would have imagined a Championship Manager with another 10 million to spend would have been in the market now? Unless he's going for one big fish.

So Mr Tan is spending what in total 22 million to get to the Premiership? Wow that must be close to a record.

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:33 pm

Gavinatthegarage wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:No he hasn't. He worked within a budget in the summer and he's got a budget this window. Tan isn't going to not back him when we all want promotion this season.

Is this information correct and where did you obtain this information?

I would have imagined a Championship Manager with another 10 million to spend would have been in the market now? Unless he's going for one big fish.

So Mr Tan is spending what in total 22 million to get to the Premiership? Wow that must be close to a record.

Malky was told he was to work within a budget, if he went over it he'd ask Tan for more, not that hard when Malky's said this.

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:35 pm

I thought he would have less than £10m to spend and he spent about £12m in the summer. Others thought he had nearer £15m available so that would leave him with £3m still to spend.

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:41 pm

Malky has spent £10m out of the £14m.

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:42 pm

carlccfc wrote:Malky has spent £10m out of the £14m.

4M left for him to squander on flounces to Chicago then.

:old:

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:58 pm

So why didn't tan back milky last January then, are you saying we didn't all want promotion last season

Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:19 pm

the blue path wrote:

So why didn't tan back milky last January then, are you saying we didn't all want promotion last season

Did back Malky last season, just couldn't get the players in. No not saying that but this season we need promotion, one to keep fans who are half hearted on the club onside and two for progress.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Definitely spent the budget :lol: