Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CAN CITY GO THE SEASON.....

Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:43 pm

since62 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Hopefully carlos, maybe one or two come in during jan we got a good chance, we need them now more than ever. :ayatollah:

Well the good news is Ian, MM got players lined up for January. I just wish he would bring some in now :D

I think we will have one or two in this week as well.

By the way your replacement Keenor statue is still in the Trust office awaiting collection - the last one unsold and no more to be made . Someone else nearly sold it yesterday when they found it stored away for you in the filing cabinet!! You there next home game to collect it?

I collected it yesterday Keith, David Craig swapped it for me.

Thank you, looks the part on my lamp table but Alison is not too impressed :lol:

Re: CAN CITY GO THE SEASON.....

Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:45 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Ironic if we score first then they come back to win after him having plan B :o :o :o :o :o

Every confidence in Bluebirds - this is Malkys team now = :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You can just see it now cant you,with bothroyd scoring the winner with a solo effort after staying on his feet following a ben turner slide tackle :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously though wednesday arent as bad as their poor run suggests and theres no way they should be underestimated