Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Adam Brown. Merthyr fan.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:30 pm

Brown I told you so the other day, you would not admit it, he hasn't shown his face up there for years.

Polo I love you.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:32 pm

I do not understand why certain member think me and Big Gwyn are the same person..

At least I f*cking make sense :old: :old: :old:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:37 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I do not understand why certain member think me and Big Gwyn are the same person..

At least I f*cking make sense :old: :old: :old:

You have longer to practice you old tw*t or is that year. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:38 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:Is that street talk, Adam Brown, down de wit da yout of 2day :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only leader you are is the leader of Scabby Turncoats lol

No wonder you are un-electable, you are basically thick.
Show me where i sai I was anyone's leader. Show me where I have changed my direction or opinion,

PUT UP OR SHUT UP, or play the wannabe political prat you are by dodging my question and answering something else. :lol:

Looks like I touched a nerve there Gwyn. I wonder of the Mods are keeping an eye on your bullying tactics ?

Doubt it.

Yeah me neither, called me thick today, another member a kiddie fiddler the other day. Oh yes what the great view of us Gwyn actually has. Fans leader ? Don't make me laugh!!!

Again, dodging the question, show me where i have described myself as a fans leader, also what words would you use to describe someone who writes on a message board that it's ok to have sex with twelve year olds and if they are old enough to bleed than they are old enough to breed, do you need see that as pedophillia, coz in my eyes that is the lowest of the low.

As for calling you thick, I will apologise, because I was genuinely unaware of your mental problems, and yes that would be classed as bullying to take the rise out of someone with problems.[/quote]

So using your analogy does that mean that the profit Mohammed is a kiddie fiddler then Gwyn ?[/quote]

Adam, how did the prophet Mohammed come into this, I think you need to stop digging yourself any bigger holes, I am genuinely concerned there are issues with you and you may need advice from some other people, possibly a message board such as this should be avoided, could it be (and serious, not a pisstake) a bit o Post traumatic Stress after the election, be careful. :old:[/quote]

You know only too well why he come into this and the only one digging a hole for themselves is you. So I will ask you again, using your analogy is the Mohammed a kiddie fiddler ?[/quote]

Now I'll be honest and try and keep it simple, I don't know the prophet Mohammed, and I don't know much about him, so what are you getting at. Surely the Prophet Mohammed doesn't post on here, is that what you think because if so, things are worse with your health that I first thought?

If you do have any incriminating evidence and proof of crimes he's committed in this country and broken any of our laws, shouldn't you pass the information on to the police.[/quote]

Highly unlikely Gwyn however if you really unsure then Google it to find out what i mean. Now who's the thick one out of us hmmmmm.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:52 pm

Again, dodging the question, show me where i have described myself as a fans leader, also what words would you use to describe someone who writes on a message board that it's ok to have sex with twelve year olds and if they are old enough to bleed than they are old enough to breed, do you need see that as pedophillia, coz in my eyes that is the lowest of the low.

As for calling you thick, I will apologise, because I was genuinely unaware of your mental problems, and yes that would be classed as bullying to take the rise out of someone with problems.[/quote]

So using your analogy does that mean that the profit Mohammed is a kiddie fiddler then Gwyn ?[/quote]

Adam, how did the prophet Mohammed come into this, I think you need to stop digging yourself any bigger holes, I am genuinely concerned there are issues with you and you may need advice from some other people, possibly a message board such as this should be avoided, could it be (and serious, not a pisstake) a bit o Post traumatic Stress after the election, be careful. :old:[/quote]

You know only too well why he come into this and the only one digging a hole for themselves is you. So I will ask you again, using your analogy is the Mohammed a kiddie fiddler ?[/quote]

Now I'll be honest and try and keep it simple, I don't know the prophet Mohammed, and I don't know much about him, so what are you getting at. Surely the Prophet Mohammed doesn't post on here, is that what you think because if so, things are worse with your health that I first thought?

If you do have any incriminating evidence and proof of crimes he's committed in this country and broken any of our laws, shouldn't you pass the information on to the police.[/quote]

Highly unlikely Gwyn however if you really unsure then Google it to find out what i mean. Now who's the thick one out of us hmmmmm.[/quote]
Google what and why, what the f**k do I care about what some Prophet does or says or dreams or preaches, as far as I know he hasn't come on this football message board to talk about it.

Are you trying to say that because some one else thinks it's Ok then obviously it must be Ok, because in my eyes law or no law, girls of twelve are nowhere ready for sex, but if you can find proof of someone else condoning it then you think that gives it credence? it's all a bit sick in my eyes, don't care who or what others say, as a father of a daughter it makes me sick to my stomach, perhaps views like this helped to make you unelectable, can't you see that for yourself.

You really are out of touch with what is right and what is wrong, everyone entitled to opinions and different views, but how can you argue agains the evils that are pedophilia, disgusting. :old:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:55 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Again, dodging the question, show me where i have described myself as a fans leader, also what words would you use to describe someone who writes on a message board that it's ok to have sex with twelve year olds and if they are old enough to bleed than they are old enough to breed, do you need see that as pedophillia, coz in my eyes that is the lowest of the low.

As for calling you thick, I will apologise, because I was genuinely unaware of your mental problems, and yes that would be classed as bullying to take the rise out of someone with problems.

Highly unlikely Gwyn however if you really unsure then Google it to find out what i mean. Now who's the thick one out of us hmmmmm.[/quote]
Google what and why, what the f**k do I care about what some Prophet does or says or dreams or preaches, as far as I know he hasn't come on this football message board to talk about it.

Are you trying to say that because some one else thinks it's Ok then obviously it must be Ok, because in my eyes law or no law, girls of twelve are nowhere ready for sex, but if you can find proof of someone else condoning it then you think that gives it credence? it's all a bit sick in my eyes, don't care who or what others say, as a father of a daughter it makes me sick to my stomach, perhaps views like this helped to make you unelectable, can't you see that for yourself.

You really are out of touch with what is right and what is wrong, everyone entitled to opinions and different views, but how can you argue agains the evils that are pedophilia, disgusting. :old:[/quote]

Agreed.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:06 pm

Now who's dodging the question Gwyn. Simple yes or no:

Is Mohammed a kiddie fiddler ?

Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:07 pm

Angry Man wrote:Now who's dodging the question Gwyn. Simple yes or no:

FFS wheres this going?

Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:07 pm

May I ask why are you bringing in an alledged "Prophet" into the "debate" or what ever you two are having?

Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:09 pm

polo wrote:

FFS wheres this going?

I'm confused aswell. I think it started off when Gwyn mentioned someone said, "aslong as they breed they can breed" or something on the lines of that. :?

Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:11 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

May I ask why are you bringing in an alledged "Prophet" into the "debate" or what ever you two are having?

Because Gwyn called another member a kiddie fiddler and using his analogy then he would be calling Mohammed a kiddie fidllet but he can't bring himself to admit that

Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Because Gwyn called another member a kiddie fiddler and using his analogy then he would be calling Mohammed a kiddie fidllet but he can't bring himself to admit that

Ah right, why did he call him a kiddie fiddler? Was it regarding the 12 year old remark?

Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Ah right, why did he call him a kiddie fiddler? Was it regarding the 12 year old remark?

It was but the story about Mohammed is very similar. I'm not saying its right but you can't say one is right and one is wrong surely ? I've been accused of dodging questions yet Gwyn continues to do it and gets away with it. Earlier on he called me thick yet the only thick one in this contest is his good self.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:24 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

It was but the story about Mohammed is very similar. I'm not saying its right but you can't say one is right and one is wrong surely ? I've been accused of dodging questions yet Gwyn continues to do it and gets away with it. Earlier on he called me thick yet the only thick one in this contest is his good self.

All I'm going to say is, if the member "accused" said it was ok to have sex with a twelve year old and was being serious then that person needs help.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

All I'm going to say is, if the member "accused" said it was ok to have sex with a twelve year old and was being serious then that person needs help.

Exactly, and that's where I'm coming from, someone posted on here it was ok to have sex with a twelve year old and if she's old enough to bleed then she's old enough to breed, all comments I thought were disgusting.
Suddenly Adam pops up making comparisons to the Prophet Mohamed , and asking me If I think the Prophet Mohamed is a pedophile, for the life of me, I still can't see what old Mohamed's got to do with this.

I think what he's trying to say, is because in certain religions and certain countrys it is not against the law, then it must be Ok in this country to and I should not refer to someone as a pedophile for posting such horrible messages on here.

f**k me, hope he don't go off on ones about cannibals next or we'll wind up eating one another and I'm a vegetarian.

I seriously don't think that Adam can see he's dug himself into a hole and should just keep his head down, instead he compares a Pedophile post on here as been acceptable because :shock: :shock: :shock: of something apparently the Prophet Mohamed as said?

Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:46 pm

BigGwynram="Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

It was but the story about Mohammed is very similar. I'm not saying its right but you can't say one is right and one is wrong surely ? I've been accused of dodging questions yet Gwyn continues to do it and gets away with it. Earlier on he called me thick yet the only thick one in this contest is his good self.[/quote]

All I'm going to say is, if the member "accused" said it was ok to have sex with a twelve year old and was being serious then that person needs help.[/quote]

Exactly, and that's where I'm coming from, someone posted on here it was ok to have sex with a twelve year old and if she's old enough to bleed then she's old enough to breed, all comments I thought were disgusting.
Suddenly Adam pops up making comparisons to the Prophet Mohamed , and asking me If I think the Prophet Mohamed is a pedophile, for the life of me, I still can't see what old Mohamed's got to do with this.

I think what he's trying to say, is because in certain religions and certain countrys it is not against the law, then it must be Ok in this country to and I should not refer to someone as a pedophile for posting such horrible messages on here.

f**k me, hope he don't go off on ones about cannibals next or we'll wind up eating one another and I'm a vegetarian.

I seriously don't think that Adam can see he's dug himself into a hole and should just keep his head down, instead he compares a Pedophile post on here as been acceptable because :shock: :shock: :shock: of something apparently the Prophet Mohamed as said?[/quote]

But, Britain isn't a Muslim country its considered Christian (Catholic I think), so why bring up Mohammed, that is actually baffling.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:51 pm

This is getting boring now as there's still no answer to my question. Hbe a good night everyone

Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:00 pm

Angry Man wrote:This is getting boring now as there's still no answer to my question. Hbe a good night everyone

Yes, and you have a HBE night as well. you daft year. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:45 pm

[quote="BigGwynram]
Like you should have when heard that people "against the rebranding" were in danger?

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:12 pm

polo wrote:

FFS wheres this going?

I'd say it's probably anti-Islamic rhetoric tbh. How out of character...

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:22 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:[quote="BigGwynram]
Like you should have when heard that people "against the rebranding" were in danger?[/quote]

I did, i sent a dream to a prophet and asked him to warn those in danger in a vision, You still waiting for yours are you?

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:29 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Like you should have when heard that people "against the rebranding" were in danger?[/quote][/quote]

I did, i sent a dream to a prophet and asked him to warn those in danger in a vision, You still waiting for yours are you?[/quote]

With that kind of childish sarcasm, it's no wonder you drive people away

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:41 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:With that kind of childish sarcasm, it's no wonder you drive people away

Any evidence behind the claim he drives people away? Or do you just have anecdotes from people with axes to grind?

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:41 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Like you should have when heard that people "against the rebranding" were in danger?[/quote][/quote]

I did, i sent a dream to a prophet and asked him to warn those in danger in a vision, You still waiting for yours are you?[/quote][/quote][/quote]
With that kind of childish sarcasm, it's no wonder you drive people away[/quote]

He doesn't answer questions anyway Tyler. The man is deluded if he thinks he's a leader of the fans.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:43 pm

Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

I did, i sent a dream to a prophet and asked him to warn those in danger in a vision, You still waiting for yours are you?[/quote][/quote][/quote]
With that kind of childish sarcasm, it's no wonder you drive people away[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

He doesn't answer questions anyway Tyler. The man is deluded if he thinks he's a leader of the fans.[/quote]

Hbe a goodnight? :D

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:53 pm

nerd wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:With that kind of childish sarcasm, it's no wonder you drive people away

Any evidence behind the claim he drives people away? Or do you just have anecdotes from people with axes to grind?

More evidence than that 'thing' has to back up his libellous claims about people. Not that it is any of your business.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

With that kind of childish sarcasm, it's no wonder you drive people away[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

He doesn't answer questions anyway Tyler. The man is deluded if he thinks he's a leader of the fans.[/quote]

How many questions relating to this topic have you ducked today, people wont be fooled by you constantly forgetting what I asked and you trying to dodge it by asking some totally unrelated question about the Prophet Mohamed.

Where in any posts have I said I am the fans leader or claimed anything of the sort, where have i changed my view as you keep stating but not proving.

And what was your question that the world needs answering, something to do with a post on here from a Cardiff fan saying sex with twelve year olds was ok and funny, and you try and link this to Mohamed, by the waay, where did Mohamed live, when did he live there, was he under British laws in those days, if there are people alive who still practice cannibalism, then would that make it OK in our country as well.

Different times, different laws, different country, what as any of it got to do with the pedophile laws in our country, nothing you can say makes it acceptable in my, or many others eyes.

Aren't you the one who got in trouble for saying in the press you'd love to have sex with that Amanda Cox Girl who was at the time facing murder charges for the sex linked murder of her friend in Italy.
f**k me Adam, you got serious issues and don't seem to leaarn from past mistakes do you.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:02 pm

Foxy Knoxy :lol: :lol: :lol:

And he got in trouble by declaring he "Hated the Irish". :lol:

The Mexpress are gutted he wasnt re-elected, he is always good value for a sound bite fair play.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:07 pm

nerd wrote:

More evidence than that 'thing' has to back up his libellous claims about people. Not that it is any of your business.

Posting publicly makes it anybodies business tbh.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:28 pm

nerd wrote:
nerd wrote:

Posting publicly makes it anybodies business tbh.

I know it's mad ain't it, old Tyler would have you believe I was the only one that read the post, what does he actually call evidence if that isn't classed as evidence. Did someone else write it using his log in?