Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " SURELY IT CANNOT CONTINUE AS IT IS? "

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:13 pm

carlccfc wrote:I wouldn't rob a bank ;)

Jinks, sometimes you have to bite back.

Did you notice how quick Steve Borley appeared on this thread.

on one hand you say you need to bite back, but then you question why SB would appear on this thread defending what he believes to be incorrect statements. Your position is an oxymoron.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:14 pm

carlccfc wrote:
steve borley wrote:I have not asked for anything to be put out and why would i when you appear to have all the knowledge. If your name was taken in vain or questioned you would be the first to produce an update and what right have you got to quote anyone in such a manner.
I don't eat cakes or prawn sarnies for that matter only the halftime clarkes pies hence the fuller figure in the pink kit.
I note your comments on paper and morals and there are only 2 chairman in my 14 years who did not take anything out only put it in and your mate is not one of them.

When I believe someone is trying to take the mick then I will quote.

I wouldn't buy a tripe supper either.

As far as my mate goes I think he done a lot more for this football club than you give him credit for.

Ok he got us where we are today, but that cost might turn us into the next Luton Town. Sam destroyed one club (Wimbeldon) with mismanagement and it seems that history might just repeat itself.

i just dont believe that vt is puting anywhere near 1.2 million a month ,1.2 is proberly the overall monthly out goings

just aking? we owe. steve borley.? didnt he have the land for the academy.i know he said he will, sell it back for what he paid for it. to the club? but didnt steve take shares etc, im confused. :roll:

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Gareth Baker wrote:
carlccfc wrote:From you :x

I do it with the intention of winding people up. You do it to try and get Steve Borley to be your mate :lol:

You could argue that trying (and failing) to undermine Carl with your adolescent behaviour is merely trying to get the 'Carlophobes' to be your friends. When in reality, they think you're a complete f*cking fruitcake.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:15 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
steve borley wrote:It will prove I am suffering from a form of due to my advanced years and other than the tooth fairy I have not mentioned any name not referred to by you Carl so not sure where your coming from. We have just had the best football experience for years and you chose to run a thread on shock and Horror. I hope things do continue as they are and our manager and superb bunch of spirited players continue to bring us pleasure.

Well the point is Steve, you want certain things put out and you get your mate Steve Davies to ask me to put it on, the way I see it you are not best pleased that your name appears in this thread and for some bizarre reason you are denying any knowledge or recollection of our conversation and now claim that you have said anything of what I have posted to your good friend Steve Davies.

I have rung Steve Davies and his phone is turned off but I am sure he will call back before work tomorrow.

I also rang your phone some time ago but you failed to answer.

You have had the cake and eaten it but too much cake is not good for you never mind tripe.

Sometimes a piece of paper is not worth much but a mans word and morals speaks volumes.

I woudnt want to rob a bank with you carl :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jinks I am sure it hasn't gone unnoticed that I have never revealed any 'source' about any of the info I have put out, but when someone as high profile like Steve Borley comes out on here and claims what i am saying is lies then unfortunately I have to fight back.

He even denies or claims he cannot remember a phone call that lasted over one hour with myself, I wonder why he would do that.

One of two people have not been truthful, either tonight or in the last couple of days, I guess we will find out tomorrow.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:17 pm

carlccfc wrote:
One of two people have not been truthful, either tonight or in the last couple of days, I guess we will find out tomorrow.

now I am confused. Earlier you said that the debt would not show up in the accounts as the accounts relates to nine months ago, now you are saying the debt will show up or have I misunderstood the quote above?

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:17 pm

carlccfc wrote:
steve borley wrote:I have not asked for anything to be put out and why would i when you appear to have all the knowledge. If your name was taken in vain or questioned you would be the first to produce an update and what right have you got to quote anyone in such a manner.
I don't eat cakes or prawn sarnies for that matter only the halftime clarkes pies hence the fuller figure in the pink kit.
I note your comments on paper and morals and there are only 2 chairman in my 14 years who did not take anything out only put it in and your mate is not one of them.

As far as my mate goes I think he done a lot more for this football club than you give him credit for.

So now we have established that the thread started because I was taking the mick by forcing you to use my name, that you don't like tripe and I don't like cake and you have a mate who may get a mention in my memoirs which may not be a very thick publication due to my failing memory
I do like healthy debate

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Gareth Baker wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
Gareth Baker wrote:
carlccfc wrote:From you :x

I do it with the intention of winding people up. You do it to try and get Steve Borley to be your mate :lol:

You could argue that trying (and failing) to undermine Carl with your adolescent behaviour is merely trying to get the 'Carlophobes' to be your friends. When in reality, they think you're a complete f*cking fruitcake.

I have nothing against Carl, and don't wish to undermine him. I just think he's been a bit of a bellend.

Thanks for the kind comments though sweetie. Whoever you are x

What have you contributed to this thread? Absolutely nothing, apart from stupid digs. Whatever about the debate, I actually find it interesting seeing what Carl and Feedback etc have to say. Just f**k off and stop getting in the f*cking way.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Feedback wrote:

on one hand you say you need to bite back, but then you question why SB would appear on this thread defending what he believes to be incorrect statements. Your position is an oxymoron.

If that is the case then obviously I have an issue with someone else Damien. But at the moment I don't believe Steve Davies has lied to me. If that is true then I have serious doubts about Borley.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:20 pm

carlccfc wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
steve borley wrote:It will prove I am suffering from a form of due to my advanced years and other than the tooth fairy I have not mentioned any name not referred to by you Carl so not sure where your coming from. We have just had the best football experience for years and you chose to run a thread on shock and Horror. I hope things do continue as they are and our manager and superb bunch of spirited players continue to bring us pleasure.

Well the point is Steve, you want certain things put out and you get your mate Steve Davies to ask me to put it on, the way I see it you are not best pleased that your name appears in this thread and for some bizarre reason you are denying any knowledge or recollection of our conversation and now claim that you have said anything of what I have posted to your good friend Steve Davies.

I have rung Steve Davies and his phone is turned off but I am sure he will call back before work tomorrow.

I also rang your phone some time ago but you failed to answer.

You have had the cake and eaten it but too much cake is not good for you never mind tripe.

Sometimes a piece of paper is not worth much but a mans word and morals speaks volumes.

I woudnt want to rob a bank with you carl :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jinks I am sure it hasn't gone unnoticed that I have never revealed any 'source' about any of the info I have put out, but when someone as high profile like Steve Borley comes out on here and claims what i am saying is lies then unfortunately I have to fight back.

He even denies or claims he cannot remember a phone call that lasted over one hour with myself, I wonder why he would do that.

carl i was just having a joke :? :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:21 pm

Feedback wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

now I am confused. Earlier you said that the debt would not show up in the accounts as the accounts relates to nine months ago, now you are saying the debt will show up or have I misunderstood the quote above?

Yes you have misunderstood.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:21 pm

Proper fukin confused reading this thread lol HOW MUCH DEPT WE IN THEN? Or does know one no? 70 mil and rising or what?

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:22 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Feedback wrote:

If that is the case then obviously I have an issue with someone else Damien. But at the moment I don't believe Steve Davies has lied to me. If that is true then I have serious doubts about Borley.

I meant you question Steve when he bites back, but allude to needing to bite back yourself. what is good for the goose...

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:23 pm

[
carlccfc wrote:
Feedback wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

would you care to elaborate what you meant when you said

I guess we will find out tomorrow

what is happening tomorrow that could substantiate your claim that the club is now £70m in debt, given that the latest accounts only go up to 31st May 2011 and do not include the period you have claimed VT has been lending this additional £1.2m per month?

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:28 pm

steve borley wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

So now we have established that the thread started because I was taking the mick by forcing you to use my name, that you don't like tripe and I don't like cake and you have a mate who may get a mention in my memoirs which may not be a very thick publication due to my failing memory
I do like healthy debate

Steve, quite simply put so you can and everyone else can understand, your friend Steve Davies told me in a conversation two things referring to the Malaysians.

1. They are putting in £1.2million per month since August and in one month paid £1.5million to help this club.
2. The Malaysians have so far invested £36million to date

Now both these statements were alleged to have come from yourself, apparently you told Steve these things in direct response to him telling you about the 'concerns' of some regarding the lack of backing Malky seemed to be having from the board.Nothing sinister about it unless there were ulterior motives in passing that 'info' onto me. When I put the info out originally there was a lot of rejoicing but when I put it in a post regarding debt all hell breaks loose.

Are these comments yours or not?

A simple yes or no and then it will clear up a lot of things.[/quote

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:28 pm

carlccfc wrote:
fac2527 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
fac2527 wrote:Your missing the piont, the £24million due to sam will never be paid, the rest of the cash will be paid off, if and when we get to the premiership. other debts will also be reduced or Writen off over time.

Why do you believe the club will never pay the Langston debt?

It`s simple that debt cannot be proved, Sams holding out for penny`s not pounds, I`m not saying Sam wont see nothing but it`s clear the malaysians are playing a game of cat and mouse, it`s been nearly 7 years since Sam went I think, If he thought the money was due why is he holding off.

The debt to Langston is in the accounts. :roll:

Yes I know it`s in the Accounts, but it`s a debt only on paper, the debt will be written off, well most of it anyway, the Malaysians will drag this out you mark my words, Sam will take a pay off in years to come and it will be a fraction of the £24 million on the so called Accounts.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Feedback wrote:[
carlccfc wrote:
Feedback wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

would you care to elaborate what you meant when you said

I guess we will find out tomorrow

what is happening tomorrow that could substantiate your claim that the club is now £70m in debt, given that the latest accounts only go up to 31st May 2011 and do not include the period you have claimed VT has been lending this additional £1.2m per month?

Damien see my latest response to Steve Borley, all should make sense then.

Tomorrow I mean I will probably speak with Steve Davies.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:34 pm

fac2527 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
fac2527 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
fac2527 wrote:Your missing the piont, the £24million due to sam will never be paid, the rest of the cash will be paid off, if and when we get to the premiership. other debts will also be reduced or Writen off over time.

Why do you believe the club will never pay the Langston debt?

It`s simple that debt cannot be proved, Sams holding out for penny`s not pounds, I`m not saying Sam wont see nothing but it`s clear the malaysians are playing a game of cat and mouse, it`s been nearly 7 years since Sam went I think, If he thought the money was due why is he holding off.

The debt to Langston is in the accounts. :roll:

Yes I know it`s in the Accounts, but it`s a debt only on paper, the debt will be written off, well most of it anyway, the Malaysians will drag this out you mark my words, Sam will take a pay off in years to come and it will be a fraction of the £24 million on the so called Accounts.

So that is your take on it.

But if I say my take in the whole thing then the shit hits the fan.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:34 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Ok he got us where we are today, but that cost might turn us into the next Luton Town. Sam destroyed one club (Wimbeldon) with mismanagement and it seems that history might just repeat itself.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Let's see what Steve Davies has to say, then I ll see what the tooth fairy has to say

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:37 pm

Gareth Baker wrote:Carl, from what it looks like Steve has tarnished any inside info you claim to have on this matter. I'm not saying you haven't any, maybe you do, but, maybe you should put the thread to rest and until you have anything to back your information up then leave it rather than arguing your case and making you look worse. The timing of the thread is what has irked most. Yes, we, as fans, deserve to know this stuff but only if the club want us to. If I went into a shoe shop, I want shoes not their financial books.

Gareth, as Steve Borley has said lets see if Steve Davies backs up what I have said, if he does it would not bode well for Steve Borley (other than claiming bad memory), if he doesn't back me up then I will know who has passed on the duff info.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:37 pm

Opps, double post my mistake :D

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:38 pm

steve borley wrote:Let's see what Steve Davies has to say, then I ll see what the tooth fairy has to say

We will wait and see.

I know what I have said is the absolute truth as I was told it.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:45 pm

as i have said in the past. no one is giving cardiff city there money for nothing, call it a gravy train whatever. us fans are paying at the end of the day? :roll:

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:49 pm

Carl just checked your recent posts and you have replied over 40 times on this thread and not one single response on the cup final or praising the efforts or spirit of the team and you wonder why you have upset a few people

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:51 pm

YOU SEEN IT HERE 1ST FOLKS :lol: :lol: you couldnt make this shit up :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:52 pm

The not so hidden agenda shining brightly through here.

How people keep lapping up this rubbish is beyond me.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:53 pm

carl are you saying that your inside info you have been posting for months has been coming from steve davies via steve borley?? or am i getting confused :?

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:53 pm

Carl,I'm not having a dig here mate,but after the furore of leaked information especially last year,have you considered the possibility that you are being played in some way,misinformation is an ancient far eastern tool.or are you still batting the Sam hamman cause,either way the timing of your post is suspect as debating our clubs finances without all relevant figures is futile,talking about a great weekend and anticipation about a positive future on the pitch with a potentially great manager would have been wiser. :ayatollah: :old: