Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CENTRE BACK PAIRING MANGA AND BAMBA

Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:45 pm

I would give morrison a break. Have manga bamba central, bennet and jazz. Mid field same cama arter ralls murphy upfront patterson and reid,bench holliet ward zohore morry.

Re: CENTRE BACK PAIRING MANGA AND BAMBA

Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:48 pm

montyblue wrote:I would give morrison a break. Have manga bamba central, bennet and jazz. Mid field same cama arter ralls murphy upfront patterson and reid,bench holliet ward zohore morry.

Not sure me, Burnley is a game made for Morrison and Bamba so Manga moves to Right back for this game but id then probably move Manga back going forward

Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:08 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
montyblue wrote:I would give morrison a break. Have manga bamba central, bennet and jazz. Mid field same cama arter ralls murphy upfront patterson and reid,bench holliet ward zohore morry.

Not sure me, Burnley is a game made for Morrison and Bamba so Manga moves to Right back for this game but id then probably move Manga back going forward

Agree

Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:28 pm

A break from what?

We’ve played SIX games.

Let’s leave our captain out for the important games shall we ffs!!!

Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:35 pm

LLAN BLUE
give him a break meaning he' s not firing at the moment nothing to do with fitness keep up you divet or as you put ffs

Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:20 pm

How long will Jazz be out for? Thought it would be a while so we'll be back to Manga Bamba Morrison Bennett across the back for a while yet.

Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:47 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:How long will Jazz be out for? Thought it would be a while so we'll be back to Manga Bamba Morrison Bennett across the back for a while yet.

If Jazz out? Or do you mean Peltier?

Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:58 pm

montyblue wrote:LLAN BLUE
give him a break meaning he' s not firing at the moment nothing to do with fitness keep up you divet or as you put ffs

He hasn’t been playing bad I think you need to keep up. When we weren’t playing Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal we kept two clean sheets in three games. We’d of conceded a lot more goals with out him in the team.

Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:45 pm

LLAN BLUE
You said morrison has not been playing bad i beg to differ but neither has bamba been playing bad he gave away a pel but scored one but is on the bench its called rotation and manga has played better than the 2 of them bamba for me is a motivator morrison as captain has had his head down and looked deflated that's what i think and thats my opinion yours is different, could do without the ffs everytime you don' t agree with somebody.

Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:27 am

You said morrison has not been playing bad i beg to differ but neither has bamba been playing bad he gave away a pel but scored one but is on the bench its called rotation and manga has played better than the 2 of them bamba for me is a motivator morrison as captain has had his head down and looked deflated that's what i think and thats my opinion yours is different, could do without the ffs everytime you don' t agree with somebody.

Roatation who do you think we are FFS!!!

You can only use roatation if you’ve got a squad of world class players FFS!!!

We need to play our best players week in week out.

Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:30 pm

LLAN BLUE
you are duller than i thought why do you have to have a world class sqaud to introduce rotation you rotate players for different reasons tactics or fitness confidence etc you just said yourself we play the best players well if there having a poor run but there the best players do you still keep them in the team no if we followed your thinking zohore patterson bamba would not get a game rotation refer to manual .

Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:39 pm

I'm not really that bothered as long as Manga plays centre back alongside either or even both Bamba and Morrison.

Even playing out of position he's looked pretty good so far. Warnock said previously that he thought that Manga "would probably be our best player" this season - so far he isn't far off on that one :thumbup:

Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:47 pm

you are duller than i thought why do you have to have a world class sqaud to introduce rotation you rotate players for different reasons tactics or fitness confidence etc you just said yourself we play the best players well if there having a poor run but there the best players do you still keep them in the team no if we followed your thinking zohore patterson bamba would not get a game rotation refer to manual .

He’s not having a poor run.

And dropping players because a change of tactics isn’t rotation. ITS A CHANGE OF TACTICS ffs!!!

Dropping players because of form also isn’t rotation your dropping them because they aren’t playing well.

Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:42 pm

LLAN BLUE
no point in trying to explain to a brick wall and a know all such as yourself and someone who cannot except another persons point of view you know best ffs

Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:21 pm

We rotated the squad against Norwich reserves and look what happened, knocked out of a cup we could have won in the first round. Our squad players have proved that they’re not good enough!

Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:17 pm

no point in trying to explain to a brick wall and a know all such as yourself and someone who cannot except another persons point of view you know best ffs

I accept its your point of view.

I don’t except it’s a good idea to leave your captain and leader out of any matches.

There’s nothing you need to explain your view is just ridiculous.

Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:00 am

Very naive OP.
There’s no way Warnock will leave out Morrison for the Burnley game.