Newcastle and eticketing

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Newcastle and eticketing

Postby fred keenor » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:34 am

Block 118 now open, so very limited segregation.
fred keenor
 
Posts: 1021
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Newcastle and eticketing

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby jimmy_rat » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:37 am

Can we have Bob Bank Mason sitting that close to the away fans?
User avatar
jimmy_rat
 
Posts: 1116
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm
Location: Cheshire

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby Wayne S » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:21 am

Also started selling the posh seats in the Ninian stand. Can't have got rid of them all to corporate ST's
User avatar
Wayne S
 
Posts: 8216
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:51 am

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby Nickerino » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:47 am

other half still to open of 118..and a strange pattern to the seats on sale in the other half.....still a week and a half to the match so I think they will all go...hopefully

Let's just hope they don't have a welsh choir in front of the Newcastle fans signing Geordie songs again !!
Nickerino
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:21 pm

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby Llan_Blue » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:08 pm

Nickerino wrote:other half still to open of 118..and a strange pattern to the seats on sale in the other half.....still a week and a half to the match so I think they will all go...hopefully

Let's just hope they don't have a welsh choir in front of the Newcastle fans signing Geordie songs again !!

That wasn’t just embarrassing it was pathetic and a complete lack of respect to our fans.
Llan_Blue
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:10 pm

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby Jones_1994 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:25 pm

Anybody know if the ticket office will exchange tickets ? I'm a gold member so they usually just assign the seats to the card. I just seen that 118 is open and I'm currently at the back row of 157 much rather be closer to the action.
Jones_1994
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 8:30 am

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby stevee1966 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:11 pm

Jones_1994 wrote:Anybody know if the ticket office will exchange tickets ? I'm a gold member so they usually just assign the seats to the card. I just seen that 118 is open and I'm currently at the back row of 157 much rather be closer to the action.


Same here. I bought a ticket up in the red seats. Would much prefer 118.

Don't understand why all sections were not available from day 1 of selling.
stevee1966
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby Llan_Blue » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:33 pm

stevee1966 wrote:
Jones_1994 wrote:Anybody know if the ticket office will exchange tickets ? I'm a gold member so they usually just assign the seats to the card. I just seen that 118 is open and I'm currently at the back row of 157 much rather be closer to the action.


Same here. I bought a ticket up in the red seats. Would much prefer 118.

Don't understand why all sections were not available from day 1 of selling.

118 is for segregation probably depends on how many away fans
Llan_Blue
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:10 pm

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby Jones_1994 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:23 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
stevee1966 wrote:
Jones_1994 wrote:Anybody know if the ticket office will exchange tickets ? I'm a gold member so they usually just assign the seats to the card. I just seen that 118 is open and I'm currently at the back row of 157 much rather be closer to the action.


Same here. I bought a ticket up in the red seats. Would much prefer 118.

Don't understand why all sections were not available from day 1 of selling.


Just called the ticket office and they exchanged them pretty quickly, just have to pay the difference in the value of the ticket. Well worth the extra £4 IMO. Get on it quick, before they go. :occasion5:
Jones_1994
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 8:30 am

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby RV Casual » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:58 pm

Jones_1994 wrote:Anybody know if the ticket office will exchange tickets ? I'm a gold member so they usually just assign the seats to the card. I just seen that 118 is open and I'm currently at the back row of 157 much rather be closer to the action.


Your seat at the back row of 517 is now available on e:ticketing :lol:
RV Casual
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby Jones_1994 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:48 am

RV Casual wrote:
Jones_1994 wrote:Anybody know if the ticket office will exchange tickets ? I'm a gold member so they usually just assign the seats to the card. I just seen that 118 is open and I'm currently at the back row of 157 much rather be closer to the action.


Your seat at the back row of 517 is now available on e:ticketing :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: still there. The token seat right at the back, someone will get it I'm sure :roll: Il keep a lookout on the day and see if i can see 1 empty seat up there :lol:
Jones_1994
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 8:30 am

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby stevee1966 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:57 am

Jones_1994 wrote:I'm a gold member so they usually just assign the seats to the card.


Have you received your members card ? Mine's not arrived yet.
stevee1966
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby Jones_1994 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:07 am

stevee1966 wrote:
Jones_1994 wrote:I'm a gold member so they usually just assign the seats to the card.


Have you received your members card ? Mine's not arrived yet.


No not yet, I spoke to a woman at the ticket office and she said they will be sending tickets for this game. So not sure when we will get our cards, must be within the next couple weeks.
Jones_1994
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 8:30 am

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby Bob bank mason » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:07 am

jimmy_rat wrote:Can we have Bob Bank Mason sitting that close to the away fans?

I will sit where I want and nobody will do a damn thing. If you saw me mate you would realise that nobody will mess with me.
Bob bank mason
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:27 pm

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby jimmy_rat » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:20 am

Bob bank mason wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:Can we have Bob Bank Mason sitting that close to the away fans?

I will sit where I want and nobody will do a damn thing. If you saw me mate you would realise that nobody will mess with me.


Good for you. Get near the away fans then.
User avatar
jimmy_rat
 
Posts: 1116
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm
Location: Cheshire

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby Magners » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:33 am

Newcastle have only sold 2000. That’s how we have extra seats in the home end.
User avatar
Magners
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby Bob bank mason » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:59 am

jimmy_rat wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:Can we have Bob Bank Mason sitting that close to the away fans?

I will sit where I want and nobody will do a damn thing. If you saw me mate you would realise that nobody will mess with me.


Good for you. Get near the away fans then.


Who do you think you are to tell me what to do??
Bob bank mason
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:27 pm

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby jimmy_rat » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:24 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
Bob bank mason wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:Can we have Bob Bank Mason sitting that close to the away fans?

I will sit where I want and nobody will do a damn thing. If you saw me mate you would realise that nobody will mess with me.


Good for you. Get near the away fans then.


Who do you think you are to tell me what to do??


Why so aggressive?
User avatar
jimmy_rat
 
Posts: 1116
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm
Location: Cheshire

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby Wayne S » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:38 pm

Block 118 didn't last long. Was about 30 seats left a few hours ago.

Taken off e-ticketing now. Must be just a few left.
User avatar
Wayne S
 
Posts: 8216
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:51 am

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby RV Casual » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:40 pm

Magners wrote:Newcastle have only sold 2000. That’s how we have extra seats in the home end.


Surely not :lol:
RV Casual
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby Wayne S » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:51 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Magners wrote:Newcastle have only sold 2000. That’s how we have extra seats in the home end.


Surely not :lol:


The rest are going to Howells in the city centre to visit their new signing.
User avatar
Wayne S
 
Posts: 8216
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:51 am

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby Bazforth » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:59 pm

Bob bank mason wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:Can we have Bob Bank Mason sitting that close to the away fans?

I will sit where I want and nobody will do a damn thing. If you saw me mate you would realise that nobody will mess with me.


Going from your comments, presumably because you resemble a slack-jawed Neanderthal...
Bazforth
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:36 am

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby Leon1927 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:13 pm

RV didn’t you predict 28k for this game :)
Leon1927
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby RV Casual » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:30 pm

Leon1927 wrote:RV didn’t you predict 28k for this game :)


Yes, I think so, I also said Newcastle would not bring any more than 2 thousand.

So I got one right and one wrong, c'est la vie.

For the record, I'm happy to be wrong, anyone who has ever read my posts will know all I have ever wanted
is that stadium sold out week in week out.

One last caveat, more for you than me as I genuinely don't care, but in order for us to have 33,000 the Ninian Lounge needs to be sold out.

These ain't on general sale I don' t think so we will see, either way, looks like it will be a decent crowd and so it should be for first game of the season as most usually are.

Its sustaining them that's the issue as you would know if your have supported us for more than 10 years
RV Casual
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby Llan_Blue » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:32 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:RV didn’t you predict 28k for this game :)


Yes, I think so, I also said Newcastle would not bring any more than 2 thousand.

So I got one right and one wrong, c'est la vie.

For the record, I'm happy to be wrong, anyone who has ever read my posts will know all I have ever wanted
is that stadium sold out week in week out.

One last caveat, more for you than me as I genuinely don't care, but in order for us to have 33,000 the Ninian Lounge needs to be sold out.

These ain't on general sale I don' t think so we will see, either way, looks like it will be a decent crowd and so it should be for first game of the season as most usually are.

Its sustaining them that's the issue as you would know if your have supported us for more than 10 years

They have added some on general sale on eticketing
Llan_Blue
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:10 pm

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby Leon1927 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:51 pm

I think it’s a great boost for the team to sell all our tickets for the first 3 home games before a ball is kicked. We need to back the team all the way and make some noise at our homes games.
Leon1927
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby Magners » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:13 pm

Looks like there are 5 tickets remaining for a sell out.
User avatar
Magners
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby Wayne S » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:30 pm

Magners wrote:Looks like there are 5 tickets remaining for a sell out.


I'm not sure if there are more blocks in the Ninian Lounge to be released yet.
User avatar
Wayne S
 
Posts: 8216
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:51 am

Re: Newcastle and eticketing

Postby Wayne S » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:36 am

Just one seat left on e-ticketing.

Hurry up someone I want to see if they put up another block. :lol:
User avatar
Wayne S
 
Posts: 8216
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:51 am



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 7777 glt, Barclay1, Bluesman, BlueView, boyo1927, caerblue, Flyingpostman, Gazza_1927, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], JayCee, Jimmy Floyd, jon1959, newblue57, OriginalGrangeEndBlue, rhiwbinablue, worcester_ccfc and 235 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.