Zahore definitely staying..??

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby vietaff » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:28 pm

Seems Brighton are on the verge of signing a striker from FC Zurich for £8m+.

Does this mean they have been told in no uncertain terms they are wasting their time even trying to bid for the hottest striker outside the PL?

Warnocks a man of his word and he's maintained his stance of keeping Zahore - if he does stay then it shows we mean business and are no longer a selling club.
vietaff

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Zahore definatley staying..

Postby Sven » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:34 pm

I see it was a question rather than a statement, so I added some question marks for clarification! ;) :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Re: Zahore definitely staying..??

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:47 pm

Well ssn this eve are still saying Brighton interested in ken!
pembroke allan

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:17 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Well ssn this eve are still saying Brighton interested in ken!

I'd be surprised if they were still interested tbh
bluebirdoct1962

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:43 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Well ssn this eve are still saying Brighton interested in ken!

not sure they ever were in for him lots of speculation like hulls interest :occasion5:
pembroke allan

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:28 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

not sure they ever were in for him lots of speculation like hulls interest :occasion5:

Good point mate.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby angelis1949 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:00 pm

vietaff wrote:Seems Brighton are on the verge of signing a striker from FC Zurich for £8m+.

Does this mean they have been told in no uncertain terms they are wasting their time even trying to bid for the hottest striker outside the PL?

Warnocks a man of his word and he's maintained his stance of keeping Zahore - if he does stay then it shows we mean business and are no longer a selling club.

Two points to make,point one the selling or otherwise of Zahore will not be down to Warnock,point two,untill the window shuts the possibility of Zahore going is always on the table,and i just got this lingering feeling he might
angelis1949

Postby angelis1949 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:32 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
vietaff wrote:Seems Brighton are on the verge of signing a striker from FC Zurich for £8m+.

Two points to make,point one the selling or otherwise of Zahore will not be down to Warnock,point two,untill the window shuts the possibility of Zahore going is always on the table,and i just got this lingering feeling he might

I hope my lingering feeling is wrong by the way
angelis1949

Postby phildavies » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:44 am

A better question is why would Ken be intrested in going to Brighton would be a terrible move for him IMO
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby Blanblue » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:59 am

Wish the transfer window would just shut now. In fairness it doesn't seem to have affected Ken..
Blanblue

Postby dogfound » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:28 pm

phildavies wrote:A better question is why would Ken be intrested in going to Brighton would be a terrible move for him IMO

money is the simple answer.its the reason behind most transfers.
dogfound

Postby dogfound » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:34 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

he is a good player though so would be shocked if others are not looking.
fingers crossed our valuation of him is higher than any offers we might recieve.
dogfound

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:10 pm

Roll on the 1st transfer window ;)
TopCat CCFC

Return to General Chat