The problem in the UK.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The problem in the UK.

Postby WelshPatriot » Wed May 24, 2017 11:53 am

As much as I don't like Britain First tactics at times they carried out a campaign to raise awareness of the continued grooming and rape by Asian gangs, as a result the leaders of Britain First were arrested held and questioned and charged with carrying out a campaign of hate.

On the other hand we have an Asian male, who's father fought in Libya, his brother fought for extremists, his best friend was a known ISIS recruiter, he was known to security services for his extremists views and even travelled to Syria......not even questioned by Police.

Double standards? Fear of being called racists? Like the Bradford grooming gangs organisations supposedly there to protect us are treading on egg shells.
WelshPatriot

The problem in the UK.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: The problem in the UK.

Postby Paulwallace » Wed May 24, 2017 1:56 pm

https://youtu.be/6Vjdnfot1eI

Hits the nail on the head.
Paulwallace

Postby petesmeat » Wed May 24, 2017 3:12 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:As much as I don't like Britain First tactics at times they carried out a campaign to raise awareness of the continued grooming and rape by Asian gangs, as a result the leaders of Britain First were arrested held and questioned and charged with carrying out a campaign of hate.

On the other hand we have an Asian male, who's father fought in Libya, his brother fought for extremists, his best friend was a known ISIS recruiter, he was known to security services for his extremists views and even travelled to Syria......not even questioned by Police.

Double standards? Fear of being called racists? Like the Bradford grooming gangs organisations supposedly there to protect us are treading on egg shells.

What about Jo Cox's murderer? Where are all of the white, middle-aged men denouncing him? He was a terrorist. Ian Brady, is it all white people's fault. Maybe if more white people spoke out, he wouldn't have done it? Stop tarring a race of people by the same brush. They don't represent Muslims any more than Timothy McVeigh represents Christians.
petesmeat

Postby dogfound » Wed May 24, 2017 3:30 pm

petesmeat wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:As much as I don't like Britain First tactics at times they carried out a campaign to raise awareness of the continued grooming and rape by Asian gangs, as a result the leaders of Britain First were arrested held and questioned and charged with carrying out a campaign of hate.

What about Jo Cox's murderer? Where are all of the white, middle-aged men denouncing him? He was a terrorist. Ian Brady, is it all white people's fault. Maybe if more white people spoke out, he wouldn't have done it? Stop tarring a race of people by the same brush. They don't represent Muslims any more than Timothy McVeigh represents Christians.

think you need to look at muslim countries and the laws in them.
their core beliefs which they bring with them and pass down are totally different to ours and thats where the problem starts.
we have a problem with our muslim comunity thats clear as day.
earlier this week you were pushing the we dont have a problem with muslim grooming gangs{ a polite name for the scum of the earth }?
despite the fact that half a dozen now have been eventually brought to justice.. does it really have to touch you personally for a penny to drop?
dogfound

Postby petesmeat » Wed May 24, 2017 3:53 pm

dogfound wrote:
petesmeat wrote:

their core beliefs which they bring with them and pass down are totally different to ours and thats where the problem starts.
earlier this week you were pushing the we dont have a problem with muslim grooming gangs{ a polite name for the scum of the earth }?
despite the fact that half a dozen now have been eventually brought to justice.. does it really have to touch you personally for a penny to drop?

All grooming gangs are wrong, it isn't just Muslims. Look at Yewtree, which is basically a group of rich, entitled white men who abused children. Muslims are about 5% of the population of this country, and most crimes committed by Muslims are Muslims born in Britain. That b*stard in Manchester was British. What do you suggest? We ship everyone back? How far back do you go? Correct me if I'm wrong but Annis' family were originally from Egypt, so by your logic, Annis should be perceived to be a terrorist threat? He's clearly not but how do we know?
petesmeat

Postby petesmeat » Wed May 24, 2017 3:59 pm

dogfound wrote:
petesmeat wrote:

Also, find the post where I mention anything about Muslim grooming gangs.
petesmeat

Postby dogfound » Wed May 24, 2017 4:12 pm

petesmeat wrote:
dogfound wrote:
petesmeat wrote:

Also, find the post where I mention anything about Muslim grooming gangs.

2 or 3 threads were taken off 2 days ago the post was on one of those... if it wasnt you that said it i apologise
dogfound

Postby Bluebird72 » Wed May 24, 2017 4:28 pm

The problem is, is that if he hasn't committed a crime the police can't really do anything, I imagine if he had acctually committed a crime the police would have brought him in straight away. Also F*** him and F*** Britain first
Bluebird72

Postby dogfound » Wed May 24, 2017 4:33 pm

petesmeat wrote:
dogfound wrote:
petesmeat wrote:

All grooming gangs are wrong, it isn't just Muslims. Look at Yewtree, which is basically a group of rich, entitled white men who abused children. Muslims are about 5% of the population of this country, and most crimes committed by Muslims are Muslims born in Britain. That b*stard in Manchester was British. What do you suggest? We ship everyone back? How far back do you go? Correct me if I'm wrong but Annis' family were originally from Egypt, so by your logic, Annis should be perceived to be a terrorist threat? He's clearly not but how do we know?

what do i suggest? really not sure mate,i dont for one minute think there is an easy solution but sure as hell think there is a problem.
and i dont think operation yewtree was dealing with gangs either. no doubt seeing one person {get away with it } might have encouraged others to behave likewise. but to my knowledge they were not a gang. didnt traffic the girls..and it wasnt racist.
and no i dont see Annis as a threat to Spains national security or in fact see most imigrants a threat to ours, but there is a thread on here {posted by Annis }. 3000 jihadis on street and how our security forces are stretched to breaking point. we dont have this security problem with baptists or hindus. to ignore it is just living in denial.
dogfound

Postby WelshPatriot » Wed May 24, 2017 6:33 pm

Bluebird72 wrote:

The problem is, is that if he hasn't committed a crime the police can't really do anything, I imagine if he had acctually committed a crime the police would have brought him in straight away. Also F*** him and F*** Britain first

His father and brother were fighting wars in middle east, he was reported to police as potentially someone to watch, his best friend was a known ISIS recruiter, he went to Syria at the least he should have been brought in for questioning about that trip the second he landed back in the UK which they have the power to do so your point about not breaking the law is defunct.
WelshPatriot

Postby WelshPatriot » Wed May 24, 2017 6:38 pm

petesmeat wrote:

Take a couple of minutes and come back and point out exactly where you see me tarring all Muslims with the same brush in my post about the Police Force.

Tell you what take as long as you like because you won't find it.
WelshPatriot

Postby nubbsy » Wed May 24, 2017 9:07 pm

Bluebird72 wrote:

Of course they can, conspiracy to commit terrorism is a crime.
nubbsy

Postby Bluebird72 » Thu May 25, 2017 12:50 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
Bluebird72 wrote:

His father and brother were fighting wars in middle east, he was reported to police as potentially someone to watch, his best friend was a known ISIS recruiter, he went to Syria at the least he should have been brought in for questioning about that trip the second he landed back in the UK which they have the power to do so your point about not breaking the law is defunct.
but bringing him in for questioning won't hold someone forever if they find nothing they have to let him go, questioning doesn't mean they find anything to charge him with
Bluebird72

Postby Theblues2 » Thu May 25, 2017 3:58 am

dogfound wrote:
petesmeat wrote:

I'm sorry but it wasn't that long ago this country used to burn women at the stake on suspicion of witchery. Just because someone's laws are different than yours doesn't mean it's wrong. Yes places like Saudi Arabia have laws that would go beyond breaking basic human rights. But don't tell me Britain never ruled under law that didn't included rash punishment for minor crime in its history. and actually the grooming gangs were made up of both Muslim AND Christian Pakistanis.
Theblues2

Postby WelshPatriot » Thu May 25, 2017 6:49 am

Theblues2 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
petesmeat wrote:

I'm sorry but it wasn't that long ago this country used to burn women at the stake on suspicion of witchery. Just because someone's laws are different than yours doesn't mean it's wrong. Yes places like Saudi Arabia have laws that would go beyond breaking basic human rights. But don't tell me Britain never ruled under law that didn't included rash punishment for minor crime in its history. and actually the grooming gangs were made up of both Muslim AND Christian Pakistanis.

Burning of witches?? Burning of witches??? That was over 300 years ago. Just how far back are you willing to go in an effort to make excuses. It's 2020 some of the punishments in Saudi are barbaric and your sat trying to make some sort of justification for it.
WelshPatriot

Postby Jock » Thu May 25, 2017 7:38 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
Theblues2 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
petesmeat wrote:

Burning of witches?? Burning of witches??? That was over 300 years ago. Just how far back are you willing to go in an effort to make excuses. It's 2020 some of the punishments in Saudi are barbaric and your sat trying to make some sort of justification for it.

He's a crank mate, last person executed in the UK was Thomas Aitkinhead in 1698, (tragically I didn't have to google that) in the retarded Muslim World they're still doing it. They try and justify the barbarity displayed by modern day Muslims by squawking what about the Old Testament.....what about it, nobody I know lives their life by it, I'd also be interested to see his source for the Pakistani Christian bollox he's spouting.Finally Islam is not a race it's a bastardised religious/political ideology still rooted in the Middle Ages, the whole ethos of which is to expand and dominate.
Jock

Postby SnackaJack » Thu May 25, 2017 8:45 am

petesmeat wrote:

Jo Cox wasn't murdered in the name of white middle aged men and Ian Brady didn't commit his crimes in the name of white people. These Muslim terrorist are murdering our children on our streets in the name of Islam and the Muslim faith.

If you cannot see the difference then I despair.
SnackaJack

Postby SnackaJack » Thu May 25, 2017 8:49 am

Jock wrote:

He's a crank mate, last person executed in the UK was Thomas Aitkinhead in 1698, (tragically I didn't have to google that) in the retarded Muslim World they're still doing it. They try and justify the barbarity displayed by modern day Muslims by squawking what about the Old Testament.....what about it, nobody I know lives their life by it, I'd also be interested to see his source for the Pakistani Christian bollox he's spouting.Finally Islam is not a race it's a bastardised religious/political ideology still rooted in the Middle Ages, the whole ethos of which is to expand and dominate.

Last person executed in the UK was actually 1944 (or 1945). In the Tower of London for spying for the Germans. His name escapes me. Firing squad I think.
SnackaJack

Postby Steve Zodiak » Thu May 25, 2017 9:10 am

SnackaJack wrote:
Jock wrote:

Last person executed in the UK was actually 1944 (or 1945). In the Tower of London for spying for the Germans. His name escapes me. Firing squad I think.

Think it was later than that. I believe it was early 1960's, but definitely not for being a witch, and the method of execution was not being burnt at the stake. I think the witch thing must have been a wind up, or the stupidest thing ever posted on a forum.
Steve Zodiak

Postby SnackaJack » Thu May 25, 2017 9:31 am

I have succumbed to google and you are right Steve. 1964.

Looks like I was on about Josef Jakobs (1941) must have been the last person executed for spying/treason, must have just logged with me as last person executed full stop.

But yes neither were suspected of witchcraft and agree that the fact tha isn't being brought up in a modern day terrorism and barbarism discussion is ridiculous :D
SnackaJack

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Thu May 25, 2017 10:19 am

Anyone who leaves the UK to go to Syria or wherever to join should have their British passport annuled and they should not be allowed to re-enter the UK. You want that way of life then you relinquish your British passport and right to reside in this country.
1980s Bluebird

Postby Sneggyblubird » Thu May 25, 2017 10:30 am

1980s Bluebird wrote:Anyone who leaves the UK to go to Syria or wherever to join should have their British passport annuled and they should not be allowed to re-enter the UK. You want that way of life then you relinquish your British passport and right to reside in this country.

You should amend you statement to read"fight with the enemy"as many have gone to fight as mercenary's for the good side but get no press,same as Iraq but I agree with your sentiment.
Sneggyblubird

Postby dogfound » Thu May 25, 2017 1:26 pm

Theblues2 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
petesmeat wrote:

sorry ive taken so long to reply, late one last night i had a witch burning ceremony to attend . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dogfound

Postby Jock » Thu May 25, 2017 5:03 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Jock wrote:

For clarity I meant for blasphemy
Jock

Postby The nations Capitol » Thu May 25, 2017 5:13 pm

If only there was a way of spotting these people amongst the true indiginous population. Ho hum.
The nations Capitol

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Fri May 26, 2017 4:22 pm

Theblues2 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
petesmeat wrote:

Actually the statistics on the grooming gangs point overwhelmingly to it be a prodimently mulsim phenomenon

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/...ng-gangs/18739

Of the 306 offenders whose ethnicity was noted, 75 per cent were categorised as Asian, 17 per cent white, and the remaining 8 per cent black (5 per cent) or Arab (3 per cent).

Ceop identified 144 victims of the Type 1 groups. Again, the data was incomplete. Gender was mentioned in 118 cases. All were female. Some 97 per cent of victims were white.

The 27 court cases that we found led to the convictions of 92 men. Some 79 (87 per cent) were reported as being of South Asian Muslim origin.

So despite the fact that Muslim's are a minority that make up 7% of the overall population, they overwhelmingly dominate rape and child abuse statistics.

Stop wallowing in your masochistic white guilt complex for 5 minutes and pay attention to some facts you'll see that it's not racism or islamaphobia driving peoples concerns but a very real issue embedded within the muslim community - which incidently is largely an entirely seperate issue to the threat of terrorism.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Fri May 26, 2017 4:27 pm

Theblues2 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
petesmeat wrote:

And yes quite frankly someones laws that make homosexuality, apostacy and blasphemy before we even get to the attrocious treatment of women and non muslims as second class citizens in muslim majority countries are very much fundamentally wrong.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby murphy » Fri May 26, 2017 4:31 pm

Islam is such a problem in the UK every mosque in the country has a police officer present during prayers too listen in on things.

I heard this off a Muslim.
murphy

Postby Miller time » Fri May 26, 2017 8:48 pm

The mosque on CAERAU lane is deffinately one which needs looking at, as for police listening in on everyone I think thats not possible.
I don't like the way this country is heading and one day I think things will deffinately change.
Miller time

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Fri May 26, 2017 9:47 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Theblues2 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
petesmeat wrote:

**** edited*****

And yes quite frankly someones laws that make homosexuality, apostacy and blasphemy punishable by death and thats before we even get to the attrocious treatment of women and non muslims as second class citizens in muslim majority countries... which are very different from our own are comprehensively and fundamentally wrong.
ealing_ayatollah

Next

Return to General Chat