Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' FROM THIS WEDNESDAY CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB '

Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:31 pm

Lets get Season tickets past the 10,000 sales :ayatollah:

' HALF SEASON TICKETS ON SALE FROM THIS WEDNESDAY '

24th November 2015

Cardiff City Football Club is pleased to launch Half Season Ticket packages for the second half of the 2015/16 Sky Bet Championship season.

With the Bluebirds just three points outside the Play-Off places ahead of this Saturday’s visit of Burnley, now is the perfect time to take advantage of some fantastic prices and pop a Half Season Ticket in a loved one’s stocking this Christmas!

Half Season Tickets will go on sale this Wednesday, 25th November at 9am. Tickets can be bought by calling 0845 345 1400 or at the Stadium Ticket Office in person.

By signing up for a Half Season Ticket, you’ll be entitled to attend TWELVE Sky Bet Championship fixtures at Cardiff City Stadium, starting with our clash with Nottingham Forest on Tuesday, 29th December. It’ll also include mouth-watering fixtures with Leeds United (in March), Queens Park Rangers (in April) and our final League fixture of 2015/16 with Birmingham City on Saturday, 7th May.

There are a number of further benefits to you when purchasing a Half Season Ticket. These include:

• Priority for FA Cup match tickets.
• Priority for away matches after away members.
• Option to pay using a Finance Option. Ask the ticket office for a quote.
• Priority for 2016/17 Season Tickets (including seating).

The CHEAPEST Half Season Tickets – based on Zone 4 and family pricing* – are:

• Adults - £180 & £156
• Seniors(60+) – from £125 & from £88
• 16-21yrs – from £125 & from £88
• Juniors (U16) – from £81 & from £36
• Family Ticket - £365†

This works out at the following per-game prices for these 2 areas:

• Adults - £15 & £13
• Seniors(60+) - £10 & £7
• 16-21yrs – £10 & £7
• Juniors (U16) – £7 & £3
• Family Ticket - £30†

Other prices £289 & £221 for Grandstand and Ninian Stand
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' FROM THIS WEDNESDAY CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB '

Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:38 pm

Well My Season Ticket for the Ninian Stand worked out at £18.40p a game as long as I attend 24 of them.

I usually never miss less than 20 so mine works out at £22 a game and many fans I know have been buying tickets for matches at £18 a game when, they go straight on sale.

It is cheaper if I move 4 rows down,which now that there are empty seats everywhere I will be, next season and that works out at £70 a season cheaper.
My daughter who is 9 was £249 this season, well over priced.

Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:57 pm

I think they'll struggle to sell them.

Christmas is coming and people have so many other things they need the money for.

Also the standard of football is uninspiring, the manager is uninspiring, the loan signing is uninspiring and we are looking more and more like a mid table team for whom promotion is a distant pipedream, regardless of the fact that we are only 3 points off 6th place as everyone at the club keeps reminding us.

Most of us who are devoted to the club have season tickets already.

I just don't think there has been enough signs of progress on or off the pitch to encourage the floating fan to dip into his pocket.

Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:05 pm

davids wrote:I think they'll struggle to sell them.

Christmas is coming and people have so many other things they need the money for.

Also the standard of football is uninspiring, the manager is uninspiring, the loan signing is uninspiring and we are looking more and more like a mid table team for whom promotion is a distant pipedream, regardless of the fact that we are only 3 points off 6th place as everyone at the club keeps reminding us.

Most of us who are devoted to the club have season tickets already.

I just don't think there has been enough signs of progress on or off the pitch to encourage the floating fan to dip into his pocket.

:thumbup: agreed

Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:37 pm

Why fork out this money when not many games are on a Saturday not much of an incentive when it may b cheaper to buy tickets on the day.
Also why spend all that money to find out if you want to book tickets for away games then sea members come first.
Beats the definition of loyalty to be honest.
I will he there Saturday looking forward very much to this one.

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:16 pm

With this brand of football with Slade's continual ineptitude in shite performances and awful signings. Absolutely 100% no chance whatsoever!!!!

Like many other fans (thousands)we will not fund crap management and crap football any longer. Picking and choosing games is the way to go until the baldy buffoon has gone. :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :old:

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:25 pm

Massively over priced in my opinion. First time I haven't got a season ticket and saving a fortune.

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:33 pm

What Away Fans will pay when they come to Our Stadium

SWFC have the full away allocation of 2,158 and this game is all ticket for visiting supporters.

Prices are as follows.

Standard Area

Adults £24
60 and over £19
16 to 21s
£19
Under 16s
£15

Family Area

Adults £18
60 and over £10
16 to 21s £10
Under 16s £5

Family Ticket (2 adults and 2 under 16s) - £40

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:45 pm

Great timing, just in time to coincide with a run of defeats :sladeout:

Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:59 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:With this brand of football with Slade's continual ineptitude in shite performances and awful signings. Absolutely 100% no chance whatsoever!!!!

Like many other fans (thousands)we will not fund crap management and crap football any longer. Picking and choosing games is the way to go until the baldy buffoon has gone. :sladeout: :sladeout: :sladeout: :old:

Based on the boring dire football under Slade I believe that the club will lose at least another couple of thousand supporters next season unless things improve. It's not all about results, fans also want to be entertained.

Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Get rid of Slade and there is a slim chance of selling the odd one or two

Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:12 pm

No thanks!!!!

Still waiting for club to share the prem pot of gold! !!!!

Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:03 pm

Not while Slade is here :sladeout: