Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "FOR ME UNINSPIRING/NO FUTURE/WONT HELP SEASON TICKET SA

Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:They won't be able to massage the attendance figures next season!

The Club obviously thinks it's done nothing wrong! They have dug a big hole and cannot get out of it :digging2:

Lots of free tickets next season, feel sorry for the ones who have renewed their ST when they could have got free ones :lol:

Tan why did you invest in 2 other clubs when you could have sorted us out and had a great club, just makes no sense :old:

Good luck RS you are on borrowed time, summed it all up by putting Gabbidon on the bench when a youngster could have :sladeout:

They certainly wont be able to.

Thats the problem, the club need to be honest with themselves and they have not only let the City fans down,theyve hurt us big time.

Tan for me is not our future.

A lot of positive things can still be done in the summer, starting by replacing the manager or moving him upstairs. The transfer activity needs to be positive, not what we spend but who we buy. I think we all agree some steps need to be made to encourage our young fans to attend, kids for a quid for certain games, problem is club have now dug themselves a hole as fans have spent out on ST for kids at ridiculous prices. I have 3 kids and have paid 5,10 and 15 quid on three separate occasions for them to attend in canton!! Work that out!! One thing I will say mind is a lot of fans are behaving like spoilt brats, you can't have it good all the time. That's lufe that's football! You deal with it :sladeout:

I do agree our fans have had nothing but good times and I would like to see 10,000 Renew during the Summer.

A lot will renew in the summer when they want to renew, 10,000 is achievable but only if positive steps are taken by the club. :sladeout:

Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:They won't be able to massage the attendance figures next season!

The Club obviously thinks it's done nothing wrong! They have dug a big hole and cannot get out of it :digging2:

Lots of free tickets next season, feel sorry for the ones who have renewed their ST when they could have got free ones :lol:

Tan why did you invest in 2 other clubs when you could have sorted us out and had a great club, just makes no sense :old:

Good luck RS you are on borrowed time, summed it all up by putting Gabbidon on the bench when a youngster could have :sladeout:

Thats the problem, the club need to be honest with themselves and they have not only let the City fans down,theyve hurt us big time.

A lot of positive things can still be done in the summer, starting by replacing the manager or moving him upstairs. The transfer activity needs to be positive, not what we spend but who we buy. I think we all agree some steps need to be made to encourage our young fans to attend, kids for a quid for certain games, problem is club have now dug themselves a hole as fans have spent out on ST for kids at ridiculous prices. I have 3 kids and have paid 5,10 and 15 quid on three separate occasions for them to attend in canton!! Work that out!! One thing I will say mind is a lot of fans are behaving like spoilt brats, you can't have it good all the time. That's lufe that's football! You deal with it :sladeout:

I do agree our fans have had nothing but good times and I would like to see 10,000 Renew during the Summer.

A lot will renew in the summer when they want to renew, 10,000 is achievable but only if positive steps are taken by the club. :sladeout:

We were saying the same thing last year at this time some saying we had only sold 8000 but we ended up with 16 plus we should get over 10k easily and it could be down to if slade go's and the players we bring in ,in the summer

Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:52 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

We were saying the same thing last year at this time some saying we had only sold 8000 but we ended up with 16 plus we should get over 10k easily and it could be down to if slade go's and the players we bring in ,in the summer

Wez, I honestly believe unless there are dramatic changes at our club, it will well less than 10,000 sold.
I heard your joining Vinces singing section next season :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:53 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Will have to be dramatic changes to get 10,000 in my opinion.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:05 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:I think we have the squad of decent player s just need a better manager

I agree Wez,the base is there, now for :sladeout:
could do with a creative midfielder and a pacey powerful striker Doyle and mason not the answer

Def need a good creative midfielder and a pacey striker. Doyle NO, Mason ?
Our defence ?
with the right manager the defence could be sorted

Defence starts with the strikers wez and Frazier used to work his nuts off in that department. For me the stand out problem with this squad is the lack of pace throughout

Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:11 pm

steve davies wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:I think we have the squad of decent player s just need a better manager

could do with a creative midfielder and a pacey powerful striker Doyle and mason not the answer

Our defence ?

Defence starts with the strikers wez and Frazier used to work his nuts off in that department. For me the stand out problem with this squad is the lack of pace throughout

Agree we are lacking pace in midfield and up front I really Sony think the defence is that bad

Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Wez, I honestly believe unless there are dramatic changes at our club, it will well less than 10,000 sold.
I heard your joining Vinces singing section next season :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

me and a few of the boys who didn't have season tickets this season are getting them in 116/7 in the Ninian ,I don't like sitting behind the goal

Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:26 pm

We lack leadership, class, pace and more pace. The lack of weapons is frightening.

Off the field its even more concerning. We have a Manager probably drafted in above his level, an assistant manager way out of his depth. An absentee owner a toothless CEO & chairman. We have a stadium manager intent on ripping any life out of the fans and worn out fans base about to throw up the white flag. Luckily we have a trust that's allowed a non season ticket holder to be their spokesperson....

The break couldn't have come any sooner. I had forest as a must away......Just can't be arsed at the moment. Took great pleasure in throwing my season tickets in the bin this evening.

keep the faith :bluebird:

Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:38 pm

Part of me thinks Slade still needs time, there's a lot of work that needs doing to turn around the basket case of a club that CCFC are on - and off the field. Yet I still wonder if he's the right manager from his lower league non successful background? however, where do the club get to if they chop and change managers without giving them a chance????

Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:49 pm

T. gullibilis wrote:Part of me thinks Slade still needs time, there's a lot of work that needs doing to turn around the basket case of a club that CCFC are on - and off the field. Yet I still wonder if he's the right manager from his lower league non successful background? however, where do the club get to if they chop and change managers without giving them a chance????

A good post, while I see your point what I can't understand is What Slade is trying to do. If he was experimenting systems, different players and it was a work in progress then yes but even the most ardent fan has to admit that it's difficult to see what he's actually trying to do. :sladeout:

Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:55 pm

all i can say is next week, is the end of school report, and its not looking good for players, board, or manager :cry:

Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:57 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

me and a few of the boys who didn't have season tickets this season are getting them in 116/7 in the Ninian ,I don't like sitting behind the goal

Wez,Looking forward to you sitting near us then :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:32 am

steve davies wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Our defence ?

Steve, I agree we are short of pace and this season we have had to rely on Noone,who has been hot and cold.

Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:22 am

Forever Blue wrote:
steve davies wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Our defence ?

Steve, I agree we are short of pace and this season we have had to rely on Noone,who has been hot and cold.

Jeez Annis, hot & cold?
I think Noone has been more like cold & freezing this season!

Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:31 am

Campbell is a class act at this level, sorely missed and to think we all thought promotion was achievable this season without players of that calibre.

Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
steve davies wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Our defence ?

If Norwich offer 2 million I would sell him and try and bring in another winger

Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:14 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
steve davies wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Our defence ?

Jeez Annis, hot & cold?
I think Noone has been more like cold & freezing this season!

:lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:15 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
steve davies wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Our defence ?

If Norwich offer 2 million I would sell him and try and bring in another winger

Wez, I def would for £2Million :thumbright: