Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Welcome To Santa Ponsa Blue (Mason)

Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:33 pm

As our New Moderator from Santa Ponsa, Mallorca :thumbright:

Welcome Mason :thumbright: :thumbright:

Barry Chuckle was relieved of his Mod duties over 2 weeks ago.

Re: Welcome To Santa Ponsa Blue (Mason)

Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:As our New Moderator from Santa Ponsa, Mallorca :thumbright:

Welcome Mason, great addition :thumbup:

Any questions Madon, don't be afraid to ask any of us, got a great team here :bluescarf:

Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:57 pm

Excellent choice :thumbright:

Welcome aboard Mason, and hope to have a chat next time you're back in the UK and at a City match :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:03 pm

Cheers Annis :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:03 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Welcome Mason, great addition :thumbup:

Any questions Madon, don't be afraid to ask any of us, got a great team here :bluescarf:

Cheers Carl :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:05 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Excellent choice :thumbright:

Welcome aboard Mason, and hope to have a chat next time you're back in the UK and at a City match :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Cheers Ned, and yes next time I'm in UK we will def have a good chat :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:27 am

Welcome aboard, Mason. Some excellent posts/threads from you and I look forward to seeing many more! :notworthy:

And AAMB finally goes international! :thumbup: :ayatollah: :laughing6:

Annis, where/why has Chuckles gone???? :?

Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:06 am

Sven wrote:Welcome aboard, Mason. Some excellent posts/threads from you and I look forward to seeing many more! :notworthy:

Chris, For months I asked him to do more as a mod,he kept saying he would,but never did.

I spoke to him as I could see he hardly posted, I think a few posters had made accusations about his personal life on other boards a while back.

I said it was best he gave it a rest,no hard feelings from him :thumbright:

Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:14 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:Welcome aboard, Mason. Some excellent posts/threads from you and I look forward to seeing many more! :notworthy:

Chris, For months I asked him to do more as a mod,he kept saying he would,but never did.

I spoke to him as I could see he hardly posted, I think a few posters had made accusations about his personal life on other boards a while back.

Ah, OK. No hard feelings is always good :thumbup:

Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:56 pm

Good choice Annis.

With an obvious mind for the future of the forum to take over from us oldies. :bluescarf:

Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:58 pm

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Wise advice there Annis.

Sadly that is the way it has gone. I hope Barry gets it all sorted out.

Ah, OK. No hard feelings is always good :thumbup:

Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:18 pm

Welcome Mason, always got your finger on the ball when it comes to links for new news :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:25 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Good choice Annis.

With an obvious mind for the future of the forum to take over from us oldies. :bluescarf:

I thought so Ian :thumbright: :thumbright:

Were not that old yet though :lol:

Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:03 am

CalShepCCFC wrote:Welcome Mason, always got your finger on the ball when it comes to links for new news :ayatollah:

Cheers :thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:59 pm

Welcome mate.

Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:34 pm

Gavin wrote:Welcome mate.

Cheers Gavin :thumbup:

Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:46 pm

Welcome mate :bluescarf:

Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:58 pm

Good call on both accounts :bluescarf:

Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:42 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Welcome mate :bluescarf:

Cheers Mike :thumbup:

Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:43 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Good call on both accounts :bluescarf:

Cheers Luke :thumbup:

Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

No offence Annis, but he was quite offensive to a lot of people on here, he did tone it down a lot when he was a moderator, however the damage was already done so i'm not surprised its come back to bite him on the arse!

Anyway Welcome Mason! :wave:

Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:04 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:Welcome Mason, always got your finger on the ball when it comes to links for new news :ayatollah:

He's a mini - me ;) - A bit late but welcome Mason :thumbup:

Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:09 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

He's a mini - me ;) - A bit late but welcome Mason :thumbup:

Tony, Mason certainly is, we miss your late night posts.

Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:10 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

No offence Annis, but he was quite offensive to a lot of people on here, he did tone it down a lot when he was a moderator, however the damage was already done so i'm not surprised its come back to bite him on the arse!

Alex aka Chuckles,I think realised this,but to be fair he always spoke his mind.

Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Alex aka Chuckles,I think realised this,but to be fair he always spoke his mind.

Is Katie (CardiffCityMad) a Moderator now?? :?

I'm confused that she has an entry on the Moderators Forum, but it doesn't say so on her Avatar! LOL :lol:

Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:11 am

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I'm confused that she has an entry on the Moderators Forum, but it doesn't say so on her Avatar! LOL :lol:

News to me :lol:

Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:18 am

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

No Chris, she's just a good poster :thumbright: :thumbright:

Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:22 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

News to me :lol:

Katie, my apologies :thumbup:

It initially confused me, but I can see what happened now! LOL :lol:

Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis, I agree with that. Good poster and a very 'alternate' view from the dark side of the pitch! LOL :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:37 pm

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis, I agree with that. Good poster and a very 'alternate' view from the dark side of the pitch! LOL :lol: :lol:

Someones got to sit there hey :lol: