Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 20 games left we will make the playoffs

Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:31 pm

wez1927 wrote:We can't get any worse,still loads of points to play for , we are due a good run keep the faith ! Bluebirds !,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:53 am

Will we make the Play Offs in a word NO :old:

Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:24 am

Bring in a good manager and yes possible.
But not with big Alun.

Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:43 am

We will be at least 20 points shy of the play offs.

Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:13 am

wez1927 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:Wez do you go to games mate!?

Been banned for last 4 years for Chelsea but did do for 25 years before and will do next season hopefully after my appeal in May ,why do you

Not questioning your support mate and it wasn't a dig I'm just trying to figure out how your so optimistic, i think if you'd seen us play you may have a slightly different view. The statistics are only half the story! And yes I live near London but travel home and away pretty regularly.

Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:37 am

nubbsy wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:Wez do you go to games mate!?

Been banned for last 4 years for Chelsea but did do for 25 years before and will do next season hopefully after my appeal in May ,why do you

Not questioning your support mate and it wasn't a dig I'm just trying to figure out how your so optimistic, i think if you'd seen us play you may have a slightly different view. The statistics are only half the story! And yes I live near London but travel home and away pretty regularly.
over the last few years not Many matches I havnt been able to watch due to good internet links if not listen on radio ,I'm optimistic as slade is bringing his own players in and tbd ones he has brought in are out performing the rest

Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:18 pm

13 points from play offs with a possible 60 points for grabs, yes I think we can do it