Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are they going to raid Simon Lims house too then ?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Because his name must be heavly involved too during the time Malky and Moody was at the club

Re: Are they going to raid Simon Lims house too then ?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:44 pm

Military Junta wrote:Because his name must be heavly involved too during the time Malky and Moody was at the club

Adam, a very very good point,he over saw everything and was involved in all transfers ?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Military Junta wrote:Because his name must be heavly involved too during the time Malky and Moody was at the club

Adam, a very very good point,he over saw everything and was involved in all transfers ?

I brought his name up the other night. Why has his name not been thrown into the mix. I mean he was the top boy at the time.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:48 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I brought his name up the other night. Why has his name not been thrown into the mix. I mean he was the top boy at the time.

Ian, he certainly was.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Ian, he certainly was.

Nothing to him being Malaysian or am I opening myself up to being racist here.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:56 pm

I think we all know the answer to this question!

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:00 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Ian, he certainly was.

Racist or maybe xenophobe? Either way Ian you must be a bigot :lol:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:00 pm

isn't this guy brilliant?!

I mean, who in their right minds could bring up such an irrelevant distraction ?! :lol:

keep it up Craig!! :notworthy:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:03 pm

DrDre wrote:

I mean, who in their right minds could bring up such an irrelevant distraction ?! :lol:

Andrew, did Adam bang your mum or something and never call? You need to lighten up mate, this is a place of friendly discussion and banter of CCFC :thumbup:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:14 pm

jhippno wrote:
DrDre wrote:

Andrew, did Adam bang your mum or something and never call? You need to lighten up mate, this is a place of friendly discussion and banter of CCFC :thumbup:

If I lightned up any more I'd go up in flames! :lol:

don't you think this guy plays the role of an ignorant bigot stuck inside Malky's arse brilliantly ??! :notworthy:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:19 pm

jhippno wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Ian, he certainly was.

Racist or maybe xenophobe? Either way Ian you must be a bigot :lol:

Trust me as an individual who has lived amongst several cultures. These guys look after their own....not like us Brits who seem to shit on each other.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:57 pm

does he have house in uk to raid! or is he in hotel ??? think the question should be asked to police rather on here! :old:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:01 pm

Simon Lim is no longer involved in football. It is not within his power to be involved in further transfer deals.

The FA were advised of the investigation and what it uncovered. The club could be held responsible if they had not told the FA and further deals were brought into question.

Any investigation and house searches now occurring are not at the behest of Cardiff City.

The club moved Moody, Lim and Malky on.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Wayne S wrote:

Simon Lim is no longer involved in football. It is not within his power to be involved in further transfer deals.

The FA were advised of the investigation and what it uncovered. The club could be held responsible if they had not told the FA and further deals were brought into question.

Any investigation and house searches now occurring are not at the behest of Cardiff City.

He was involved during the time though.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:28 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

That's my point.

Whatever happened at the time it seems the club reacted by getting rid of ALL THREE.

The club were then advised that they had to provide their evidence to the FA especially as two of them remained within the game.

Anything happening now is up to the FA or the police. I'd assume Lim may be interviewed.

You have to remember that any involvement in fraud is often measured by who benefits.

The suggestion is that Moody and Malky may have benefitted. Lim was just uneducated in transfer dealings.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:43 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

That's my point.

Whatever happened at the time it seems the club reacted by getting rid of ALL THREE.

The club were then advised that they had to provide their evidence to the FA especially as two of them remained within the game.

Anything happening now is up to the FA or the police. I'd assume Lim may be interviewed.

You have to remember that any involvement in fraud is often measured by who benefits.

The suggestion is that Moody and Malky may have benefitted. Lim was just uneducated in transfer dealings.

Right, perfectly explained, thanks.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:10 pm

I'm not an expert but I'm sure Lim would have taken advice from Moody and Malky regarding signing of players / prices etc. it's quite conceivable that Lim signed off on deals having placed trust in Moody and Malky that the costings were appropriate etc and subsequently money made it's way to Moody and/or Malky.

However my opinion is that if that had happened it would have been a headline on sky sports or in the mail
by now.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:11 pm

DrDre wrote:

But he's raised a valid point. Take your blinkers off & chill.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:41 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
DrDre wrote:

Too right it's a valid point just some are so blinkered in their support of Tan it's embarrassing

Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:03 pm

DrDre wrote:

You can't see that he's been clutching at any tiny straw he can find to defend Malky and have a go at Tan, and you call me blinkered ?! :lol:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:44 pm

DrDre wrote:
DrDre wrote:

You can't see that he's been clutching at any tiny straw he can find to defend Malky and have a go at Tan, and you call me blinkered ?! :lol:

I'm talking about this thread. Fool.
You obviously have an agenda with him.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:47 pm

DrDre wrote:
DrDre wrote:

:thumbup:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:23 am

DrDre wrote:
DrDre wrote:

So because I point out the factually incorrect fantasies he's posting, means I have an 'agenda' with him ?! :lol:

Take your blinkers off & chill :thumbup:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:26 pm

if he signed off the fees that are being investigated then he will also get embroiled in this investigation, whether he's at fault or not he will be a key witness.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:28 pm

DrDre wrote:

Exactly.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:35 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
DrDre wrote:

Exactly.

Cheers Bazza :thumbup:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:39 pm

DrDre wrote:So because I point out the factually incorrect fantasies he's posting, means I have an 'agenda' with him ?! :lol:

Take your blinkers off & chill :thumbup:

You mean the same sort of factually incorrect fantasies you've been posting? :lol:

DrDre wrote:The racist messages were just the starters. The main story will turn up in due time.

What main story? Tell us... Back it up with evidence etc. please! Or you are just posting "factually incorrect fantasies" too. :roll: :roll:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:28 pm

Can someone please explain to be why Lim would call Tan a f'ing chink?

Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:02 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
You mean the same sort of factually incorrect fantasies you've been posting? :lol:

Point one factually incorrect statement I've made!

go on, go on, go on, go on, go on.... :lol:

Barry Chuckle wrote:
DrDre wrote:The racist messages were just the starters. The main story will turn up in due time.

What main story? Tell us... Back it up with evidence etc. please! Or you are just posting "factually incorrect fantasies" too. :roll: :roll:

huh?! The main story is obviously the investigation into financial misleadings regarding last year's transfers. Haven't you been reading the news ?! :?

Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

DrDre wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Point one factually incorrect statement I've made!

go on, go on, go on, go on, go on.... :lol:

Barry Chuckle wrote:

huh?! The main story is obviously the investigation into financial misleadings regarding last year's transfers. Haven't you been reading the news ?! :?

Yes and the main story has no evidence as yet so until it does then it is a factually incorrect fantasy of Tans